Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 3 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingThe Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSThe Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilThe Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayThe Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderThe Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesThe Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPThe Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

The Last Chapter {Serenity}

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

Nickname : The Riddle Master

Character Age : 23
Number of posts : 2637

The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Chapter {Serenity}   The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 11:17 pm

Was this a turning point? Felix was relieved. His blue eyes shinned a bit and he walked her out the bathroom. "I wouldn't miss this for the world." He told her. Anyone who missed being in their kids life for any unnecessary reason should just roll over and die. Felix wasn't going to die any time soon, so he was going to be their from day one to the last day. "You want to go out to lunch?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

Nickname : The Little Rebel, Hopeless

Character Age : 19
Number of posts : 2588

PostSubject: Re: The Last Chapter {Serenity}   The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 5:59 am

Serenity almost hugged him again at his statement. She couldn't even begin to describe how glad she was that he was here with her. And not just there with her, but there for her. She followed him out of the bathroom without a word until he spoke. Again, a small smile crossed her face as she nodded. "Sure," she told him. What she really wanted to say was 'I'd love to' but at this point in time, it seemed a little...too big for everything that was going on.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Last Chapter {Serenity}   The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 5:34 pm

Felix gave a small grin. He'd not smiled since that day he had given Serenity a nice few words about her and their kid. Felix nodded. "Okay, let's go somewhere fresh, somewhere new." He didn't know where they could go, but they had not been everywhere together. He looked to the door. "I'll give you a few to get ready," he said. "I'll be outside while you do that." He told her. He stepped away from her slowly.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Last Chapter {Serenity}   The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 6:09 pm

Serenity wouldn't lie and say that it wasn't nice to see him smiling....err, grinning again. And at least it wasn't a cold grin, or an accusing smile this time. She nodded when he said that they should go somewhere new. "Okay." If they were gonna start over, this was the way to do it. "Alright, I won't take long," she told him with a smile, turning as he stepped away from her, and starting upstairs to her room. When she came down a few seconds later, she was wearing jean capris and a cute pink top, whose short sleeves were loose and wavy. And though her friends were able to tell she was pregnant, others wouldn't be able to tell at first glance because of the way she carried herself. If they took a double take however, it would still only be a little obvious. She opened the front door and locked it behind her, giving Felix a smile. "Ready," she said. Yes, she could dress casually too, and besides, it was only lunch.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Last Chapter {Serenity}   The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 6:29 pm

Felix went outside and sat down on the steps. The reality of all this was slowly sinking in and he gave a quick smirk before stretching. He was going to raise a kid with the girl of his dreams. What more could he ask for? Oh, he could ask for something alright, he could ask for a lot of stuff. Felix glanced up as she came out. His blue eyes looked her over once and then he gave a small grin. "You look nice." Felix stood up. "Where should we go?"
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Last Chapter {Serenity}   The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 6:34 pm

Serenity actually didn't blush this time when he said that she looked nice, but her smile did widen a little bit. "Thanks," she said, looking him as he got up. She shrugged when he asked where they should go. "Somewhere downtown," she said, thinking of the restaurants in the downtown area of the Crested. Normally her and Felix went to restaurants that were quaint and on the outskirts of town. Hey, they wanted something different, right?
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Last Chapter {Serenity}   The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 6:53 pm

Felix hadn't remembered going to lunch with her in town before. An ice cream didn't count as lunch. Felix started down the street. Downtown wasn't that far, though he didn't often go there. Felix preferred to stay close to home, less traveling, less energy to be consumed. That was a bit off seeing as though they traveled farther whenever they were going somewhere to eat.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Last Chapter {Serenity}   The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 6:58 pm

Serenity followed next to Felix quietly. Things still seemed to be...almost tense, between them. But they'd get over that soon. She didn't like this awkward silence though. And just as Serenity was about to say something, a familiar voice rang out. "Oh Serenittyyy," it said, in an almost irritated tone. Actually, the voice sounded smug. And that voice, was Tara's. She came up in front of them and stopped with her arms crossed, looking back and forth between the two of them. Suddenly she pointed at them. "I knew it! I knew you two really were a couple!" she said smugly. She scoffed. "Old friends my ass!"
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Last Chapter {Serenity}   The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 7:08 pm

Felix walked in silence. It wasn't bothering him. If it was bothering Serenity then he didn't exactly do it on purpose. When someone called Serenity's name the silver haired ninja looked up at the girl. His expression fell blanker than it had been before as she claimed them to be a couple. You are a very annoying girl. "Hello Tara." Felix maintained calm as he spoke to the girl. "No Suki with you today?" He'd clearly avoided the question, but not as though he meant it.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Last Chapter {Serenity}   The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 7:15 pm

(LOL!)

Serenity couldn't believe this. They'd just been going out to lunch, and Tara had hunted them down like they were doe. "Tara, listen, I told you I'd call you back, why'd you have to come find me?" she asked with a raised eyebrow.

Tara looked at Felix as he mentioned Suki, then waved her hand dismissively. "She's off somewhere with her new boyfriend," she said. "Now don't go changing the subject!" she looked at Serenity. "So, is he, or is he not, the father???" she asked excitedly.

"I, uh, that's..." Serenity stuttered out lightly then sighed. "Yeah, so?" she finally said. When Tara's face suddenly brightened, Serenity rolled her eyes. "Listen, if you don't mind, we were kind of on our way somewhere," she told Tara, crossing her arms lightly.

"Haha, I knew it! I, knew, it!" she said, laughing lightly. She then blinked when Serenity said that they'd been on their way somewhere. "Is that your way of telling me to get lost?" she asked, her smile fading some, but more in light confusion than anything else.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Last Chapter {Serenity}   The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 7:57 pm

Felix said nothing as she told him Suki was with her new boyfriend and told him to stop changing the subject. Felix gave a small smirk, but it was very tiny. He let Serenity do all the talking. When Serenity finally gave her the news about them going somewhere Felix stepped in. His blue eyes finally showing beneath his silver hair. The confusion could have been a mask of hurt. "We're going to lunch, I would invite, but I just got back into town, and since we're a couple, it'd be nice to have some, us time." Felix gave a kind smirk. "Before we go, when you said Suki was with her new boyfriend, does that mean she just came started dating this guy, or where you saying that she's no longer interested in..." He trailed off. He hoped Serenity wouldn't take offense to what he was saying. He didn't want to leave Tara feeling sour. No need to break a good friendship.

Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Last Chapter {Serenity}   The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 8:16 pm

Serenity blinked and looked at Felix as he stepped in, smiling at his comment, and giving Tara a nod. "Exactly," she said, agreeing with him. It was funny how Felix was being so nice. Maybe he'd only been colder towards her because he was used to her, but now everything was different.

"Ohhh, I get it," she said, giving a light, playful wink. Uh-huh, couple time. The thing was, she was sure that was true. "If that's it, then I'll leave you two to it," she said with a little more pep in her voice now that she actually got it. She couldn't help but grin when he asked about Suki again. "She just started seeing him after our last performance a couple nights ago," she said with the same amused grin. "Not sayin she ain't still interested, but now that you two are officially a couple," she said with a shrug, leaving them to think what they wanted about that last comment. "Anyways, you two have fuunnn," she said with a smile, before giving a wave and starting off.

Serenity smiled as Tara explained what was going on with Suki. How come she hadn't known of this earlier? Oh well, water under the bridge. When Tara left, Serenity couldn't help but roll her eyes lightly and give a light laugh. "What a girl," she said in a lightly sarcastic tone. "Thanks for the help with that one," she said with a smile, starting to walk once more.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Last Chapter {Serenity}   The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 8:37 pm

Felix simply nodded as Tara understood what was going on. Or so she thought she did. He gave a small wave when she finally decided to leave. He looked to Serenity. "No problem." He had just wanted her away from him. Tara that was, not Serenity. As she started walking again he followed after her. "I really could go for a sub right now." He glanced at her. "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Last Chapter {Serenity}   The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 8:43 pm

Serenity looked at Felix and blinked as he said that he could really go for a sub right now. "That...I was thinking the same thing actually," she said when he asked her, her head tilted a little bit. The weird thing was, she really had been craving a sub, so to speak. She looked around as they got downtown, then pointed out a restaurant. "How bout there? I heard they have really good subs," she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Last Chapter {Serenity}   The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 10:42 pm

Felix did not want to know how ironic it was that they both wanted a sub at thee same time. Coincidence was too bland of a word. He needed something stronger to express this ironic moment. Felix shrugged it off. "Sounds good to me." He just wanted a sub, he didn't care where it was from.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Last Chapter {Serenity}   The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 10:48 pm

When he said that it sounded good, she smiled and nodded. The place looked pretty casual, and there didn't seem to be many people there, at least not yet. When they walked to the counter, Serenity seemed to have already had her order thought out. "Tuna sub, mayo, extra pickles please," she said as the guy asked for her order. She then looked to Felix. "Know what you want?" she asked with a smile. Already earlier seemed like a memory, but it was still fresh in her mind. She was trying desperately to hide and forget the guilt that she still felt even though Felix told her not to.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Last Chapter {Serenity}   The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 11:00 pm

Felix nodded. Yes, he knew what he wanted. In fact he was looking forward to his sub. "Ham and turkey, lettuce, tomatoes, lots of olives and pickles, light mayo please." Felix looked to Serenity. "How about we take a seat until it's done." He asked. His blue eyes had lost their blankness from earlier and there was some life left in them. Felix wanted something to talk about right now. Asking her how she had been was a stupid question, he needed something worth talking about. "I was thinking, that maybe I'd take a few years off from the life of a ninja while the kid is around." He started. "That way, I can be there. What do you think about that?" He wanted to know her honest opinion.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Last Chapter {Serenity}   The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 11:27 pm

Serenity waited as Felix ordered, and gave a look around, to make sure that she didn't know anyone there. She didn't. When he suggested that they sit down, Serenity nodded, noticing something different about him. What it was though, she couldn't quite tell. She walked over to a table, taking a seat and looking at him as he spoke, blinking when he finished. Did he actually plan on doing that? "I think that would be nice," she told him. "It'd be nice to not have you disappearing for weeks and months at a time," she said, with a bit of joking in that statement, but she was mostly serious. "But...you're so used to being a ninja. When's the last time you actually took a break that long?" she asked. She hadn't even thought of him coming to live with her, or the other way around. Not yet, anyways.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Last Chapter {Serenity}   The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 5:30 pm

(Sorry for the sudden absence, I've been really busy as of late.)

Felix simply nodded at her comment on how it'd be nice for him not to disappear for long periods of time. He actually liked that part of job, and he didn't disappear either. He had papers to go away. Felix actually grinned at her question. "Never." Was his answer. Felix didn't take breaks. Being a ninja wasn't just a job, it was a way of life. "Doesn't matter, I need a break and more importantly, my kid needs me to be around."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Last Chapter {Serenity}   The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 5:40 pm

(^.^ That's fine)

Serenity smiled when Felix grinned, obviously finding the answer a bit amusing. "Hm, well then I guess it is good that you take a break," she said with a nod. She was going to say that it wouldn't just be the kid that would need him around, but she held her tongue. It was still much too early for that kind of talk. She was gently lowering her guard again, and she didn't plan on dropping it all at once. She couldn't help but look up thoughtfully though. "I wonder if it'll be a boy or a girl this time..." she said. She wondered if Felix would care one way or the other. "What do you think?" she asked, looking back to Felix with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Last Chapter {Serenity}   The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 5:55 pm

Boy or girl? What did he want. Felix had never had a biological daughter. Lyra had been adopted, but that never changed anything. He'd treated her just like a regular kid. Felix grinned. "I don't know," he said. "What do you think it'll be?" He asked. Felix wanted to know her opinion.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Last Chapter {Serenity}   The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 6:05 pm

Serenity couldn't help but notice that he was grinning more than usual. It didn't really worry her, but it made her think. How could she have missed it? How could she have not said anything. She blinked when he asked what she thought it'd be. "Well if it follows pattern, a boy," she said with a smile. Well, technically it wasn't a pattern, since she'd only had kids two times before. Her first kids were boys, her second a girl. Maybe a pattern would ensue from all this, who knew. But...a kid...with Felix. She never thought that...She pushed the thought from her head. Sure, she was happy that Felix had stayed, but it hadn't actually been with him...
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Last Chapter {Serenity}   The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 6:14 pm

Felix smirked as she said a boy because it'd follow a pattern. He'd love for her to be worng, and that was not right of him. After everything that had happened he should not be wanting to prove her wrong. "We shall just have to wait and see." He looked off to the side. "Serenity, what happens if they have my hair color?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Last Chapter {Serenity}   The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 6:30 pm

Serenity saw his smirk and held back a giggle. She knew that something was going through his head, but she didn't know what that something was. She nodded when he said that they'd have to wait and see. "Yeps," she said, much like her old self when Felix had first met her. But she wasn't quite to the point where she could be that way yet. She didn't know what she was holding out for, exactly. He'd done nothing to wrong her, so she should trust him, but she was suddenly having issues. She was still secretly hating herself. She blinked when he asked what would happen if they had his hair color. She didn't quite understand why he made it sound like an issue. "Well I don't know...I'm sure they'd look adorable with silver hair...why, something wrong?" she asked, her head tilted a little.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Last Chapter {Serenity}   The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 6:36 pm

Felix looked towards her. "No, nothing wrong, I just found it amusing," he said. "I think they'd be better off with your hair color. I take pride in my silver hair." He said. Only because he'd gotten a nickname from it and also because he'd been noticed more often for his hair color as a child. His mother didn't have his hair color and neither did his father. His father's hair color was black, from what his mother had told him. Felix wondered often how he'd been a silver haired kid. Although he would not care. "Take it from a pro, silver hair gets you a lot of attention." He secretly flashed her a quick grin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Last Chapter {Serenity}   The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Last Chapter {Serenity}

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next