Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 6 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingThe Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSThe Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilThe Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayThe Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderThe Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesThe Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPThe Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

The Last Chapter {Serenity}

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

Nickname : The Little Rebel, Hopeless

Character Age : 19
Number of posts : 2588

The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Chapter {Serenity}   The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 6:34 pm

Serenity chuckled and rolled her eyes as he relayed the score. "Yeah yeah, you just want to boost your ego, dontcha," she said when he said he was gonna start keeping score. She nodded when he asked if she wanted to take a break and sit down. "Sure," she agreed with an amused smile. And to think, only that morning had he come back, with her unwilling to take him back into her life. As much as she hated to admit it, maybe D.K. had really done them a favor. Then again, just the thought made Serenity want to shudder, but she barely kept herself from doing so. When they got to the nearest bench, Serenity sat down, and only then did she realize something: it was only at her house did Felix sit away from her. If they went somewhere, like a restaurant or the park, he didn't seem to have any quarrels with sitting on the benches or chairs there. Then again, it would look a little strange to see a silver haired man sitting on the floor at a restaurant.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

Nickname : The Riddle Master

Character Age : 23
Number of posts : 2637

PostSubject: Re: The Last Chapter {Serenity}   The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 6:42 pm

(lol. He does it because Ferenity moments don't happen in public)

"My ego may have some part in this, but who's to say it represents all of my reasons for keeping score." He gave her a light push. He took a seat on the bench and looked up at the sky. "Always the same sky, just different clouds." Felix looked ahead. "My superiors are already trying to get me to go back," he said casually. "I think it'll be worth making them wait."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Last Chapter {Serenity}   The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 10:12 pm

(...Yes they do....it's happened before. Just not the major Ferenity moments.)

Okay, so there was no way Serenity could not give at least a small laugh when he mentioned that his ego might have had some part in it. "Yeah, I guess your right. The other reason must be to tease me," she said with a resolute nod, although it was obvious it was a bit over exaggerated just for the fun of it. So she was acting again, big deal there. She blinked when he pushed her then grinned lightly. He was back to his old self. This, was her Felix. And the funny thing was, she was fine with thinking that. Serenity nodded when he said that the sky was the same just different clouds. Same thing, different day. Only now, something interesting is happening in my life. "Already?" she asked. She chuckled. "They can wait. You've been a ninja for a long time for the Crested, they can survive without you for a while," she said, nodding once more when he said that it'd be worth it to make them wait.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Last Chapter {Serenity}   The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 7:51 pm

Felix nodded. "Word gets around quick. It'll take a bit of explaining why I won't be coming back so soon, but I think they'll get the memo eventually." The blue eyed ninja sighed. "Are you going to continue with your healing and what not?" He asked. "You're the best of the village, and although I believe you need to take a break, the village needs you." Just like they need me. Felix had been iffy on that statement due to the last time she'd gone on break. They'd lost a Kage, but the man was already dying.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Last Chapter {Serenity}   The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 9:54 pm

Serenity nodded as he said that word gets around quick. "Too quick," she said withholding a sigh. Yeah, there were already a bunch of people in town who knew that the famous healer Serenity was pregnant. Many who'd stopped by for a healing or for fortune telling had asked her for details. It wasn't exactly nice. She looked at him as he asked whether or not she was going to continue with her healings and what not, then nodded. "Only for another month or so, then I'm calling off," she said with a smile. "Hey, even healer's have to be on maternity leave when the time calls for it," she said. She knew why he'd asked, and she was positive that he almost seemed unsure about it. But using her chakra too much might've prevented a healthy flow of nutrients to her child, and she knew that. She wasn't going to worry Felix with that though. Hell, she was even considering taking off in less than a month. She didn't want to risk anything when it came to their child.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Last Chapter {Serenity}   The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 5:19 pm

Felix nodded at her answer. A month or so. He didn't know about the whole chakra flow could be dangerous, so that didn't bother him. As a matter of fact he was feeling pretty good right now. It was a nice day outside, he was spending it with Serenity, and no one could change that. "The whole time I was gone, I spent at Kyla's house. That woman is no kind soul. She made me do yard work the entire time I was there. I had to repaint her house inside and out. Never again." Felix said with a a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Last Chapter {Serenity}   The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 10:07 pm

Serenity looked at him as he said that while he was gone he was at Kyla's house. "I actually figured that much," she told him with a light smile. Now that they were on good terms again, she didn't mind saying things like that. Although, it let him know that he was becoming predictable. She laughed a bit when Felix told her all that Kyla had made him do. "Wow, now I know never to stay with her," she said with a light, playful scoff.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Last Chapter {Serenity}   The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 9:42 am

Felix had no choice but to look at her as she said she figured as much. "Really now?" He sighed and leaned back. "I guess it's pretty obvious seeing as though I have nowhere else to go." That thought was a bit depressing but it was true. His original home was in ruins, there was nothing left but a wasteland. The Stealth would have sufficed, but it was too close to the Crested. The Rock was the only place he could go and still have someone he knew around. Someone who'd live forever. "I'm pretty sure she wouldn't want you get your hands dirty. You'd probably be fixing her tea." Felix smirked. That woman loved her tea. He'd never visited her and not seen her sipping the liquid from her little china cups.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Last Chapter {Serenity}   The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 1:01 pm

Serenity smiled and nodded when he asked really now. She only remained silent when he said that he had nowhere else to go. That was a bit sad. Had her home been the only place he could stay aside from his own? Or was it the only home far enough away from her? The thought numbed her. He had been trying to get far away from her after all. She'd betrayed him. And again that numb feeling of guilt crept up on her. And again, she pushed it away. She would never act like it didn't happen, but for Felix's sake, she would never bring it up, no matter how guilty she was feeling. Serenity chuckled when he said that she'd probably be fixing Kyla tea. "Considering what she made you do, there's no room for complaining there," she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Last Chapter {Serenity}   The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 5:32 pm

"True," was his reply to her response. Felix was done sharing information for the day. Not much to talk about and he didn't want to ask her what she'd done in his absence. Probably cried. He knew he should give her more credit than that, but it was what he'd believed had happened. What more could he say without lying to himself.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Last Chapter {Serenity}   The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 5:51 pm

Serenity leaned back on the bench, turning her gaze to the sky. It was gorgeous out, but for some reason it smelled like rain. A light wind passed by, carrying the same scent on it. In the distance there were gray clouds, but they were still far off and didn't take away from the beauty of the blue sky that lingered above them at that very moment. The sudden silence of the moment didn't seem to be awkward, but more....peaceful, than anything.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Last Chapter {Serenity}   The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 6:05 pm

It sure was quiet. Felix was trying not to acknowledge it though. He decided then that it'd be best just to let the time pass him by. Felix leaned against the side of the bench. Time. It was such a meaningless thing to him. He had so much on his hands and all he did was waste it on the life of a ninja. He had nothing else to turn to though. Felix sighed. Immortality should have been given to someone with a greater ambition than his own.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Last Chapter {Serenity}   The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 6:12 pm

The quiet was dragging on without anything to break it. Serenity looked at Felix after another moment after looking at the clouds off in the distance, and after another wind blew by. "I think it's gonna rain soon," she said, her head tilted a bit. It was the only topic of conversation that she could possibly think of, and it seemed as good as any.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Last Chapter {Serenity}   The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 6:19 pm

Felix sat up as she said it was going to rain, or at least she thought it would. He looked to the right. It was clear that way. He turned to the left and saw what she meant. "You want to go back to your place then. It'd be a pain to get rained on." He gave a small smirk. "Although I really like the feel of rain, it's refreshing."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Last Chapter {Serenity}   The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 6:28 pm

Serenity looked at him as he sat up. She smiled when he said that he found the rain refreshing. "No, we don't have to go home, it's a warm day out, the rain'll feel nice," she told him with a smile. "Though staying still might get a bit cold after a while. Wanna walk again?" she asked, as thunder sounded in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Last Chapter {Serenity}   The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 6:33 pm

"Walking will suffice. I don't want you catching a cold after all." He flashed her a grin and stood up. Felix stretched and looked to where the sound of thunder had come from. It wasn't going to just rain. It was going to storm. He didn't want to be out in the storm, he'd had that happen before, and it'd left him feeling like Death was on his doorstep. Felix blinked away the memory. "Come on."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Last Chapter {Serenity}   The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 11:04 pm

Serenity smiled when he grinned and said he didn't want her catching a cold. The funny thing about that was, he wasn't worried about himself at all, because he only got sick like once every ten years or so. He wasn't due just yet. "Okay," she said happily when he told her to come on, getting up and walking next to him. She stretched a bit as she walked, unintentionally being a bit closer to him than before. Though after a few moments, something seemed wrong. She didn't know what it was, but something was about to happen. Maybe the storm was about to hit? No, that couldn't have been it, the clouds were still too far off. She looked around once before looking to Felix. "Felix, I think-" And there it was. Out of the corner of her eye she saw the glint of metal and moved to the side, though a moment too late because the kunai still cut her arm as it went by. Though she didn't have the reflexes of a ninja, her Seer abilities helped her out.

And out of the trees walked a man, black hair, and an almost amused look on his face. To his side was a woman. You could almost literally call them a rogue couple. They looked the part, definitely. "Hm, I missed," he said plainly, not at all concerned that since he'd missed, his kunai had hit another person instead of it's intended target.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Last Chapter {Serenity}   The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 11:19 pm

(omg, it hit a civilian!)

Felix didn't need Serenity to tell him something was up. Out of instinct he moved. Felix was usually around people who knew how to get out the way, so Serenity not being fast enough didn't occur to him until he saw her get cut. His blue eyes narrowed. He'd been itching for a fight, looked as if he'd get it. Felix removed his hands from his jacket pockets. "I didn't think I'd be back on the job so soon." The silver haired ninja grinned almost delighted to find a few idiots in his path.

The girl stepped out with the guy. Her red hair falling past her shoulders. She had a 'I'm all that,' air about her. She spun a kunai on her finger. "Can we kill them. I don't like the blonde." She looked to the black haired man next to her. She batter her eyes one as if trying to make him say yes against his better judgement.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Last Chapter {Serenity}   The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 11:32 pm

Serenity grabbed her arm lightly. She'd had worse, though she wouldn't lie and say it didn't sting. Within a few seconds Serenity had healed the spot over so it'd at least stopped bleeding. She looked at Felix as he grinned. "Gee, you almost look excited," she teased as he grinned. And though this seemed to be a rather serious situation, Serenity didn't really look phased by it. Shouldn't she have been used to this by now? Cursed or not, she was still a danger magnet. Serenity the danger magnet, and Felix the treasure magnet. How ironic. They were both magnets for what attracted the other. She turned her attention back to the two as they seemed to discuss what to do with them. Serenity's expression turned a bit blunt at the red heads comment though. She already didn't like this woman.

He looked at his partner as she asked if they could kill them. "All we really need is their stuff, but if you want, feel free," he shrugged. The thing with this guy was, he seemed to only be doing what he needed to survive. He didn't really look like the type to care about anyone other than himself. Well, and maybe the girl next to him. His name? Daemon. Pulling out another kunai, he looked to his partner. "Same game plan," he said. Their usual game plan was that they attacked a couple, and she went after the woman. When that happened, the man usually stepped in to defend the girl, and then he'd take the guy by surprise. It worked 95% of the time. And the other five percent, well...
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Last Chapter {Serenity}   The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 3:14 pm

Felix smirked. "Can you blame me, I live for this." His blue eyes shinned. Felix wasn't going to lose this. He was that five percent that didn't fall for cheap tricks. Then there was the fact that Serenity was pregnant with his kid, so if anything happened to either of them, Felix would be a merciless soul. Right now he'd show some mercy, but he wasn't going to slack. He slipped off his jacket, though he was positive it wasn't necessary. He could easily take these two with the restraint. "What are you waiting for, I'm getting impatient."

The girl smiled as he gave her permission to kill if she wanted. "I'm sure this won't take long. Blondie over there doesn't look much of a fighter." She started towards Serenity in a quick charge like run. Her arms behind her as she held her kunai, ready to throw it at her. When she was in range she whipped the kunai at Ser. This girl was going down.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Last Chapter {Serenity}   The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 3:28 pm

Serenity rolled her eyes at Felix's comment. "You live for random chance encounters?" she asked. Of course she knew what he meant. He lived to fight, it was just what he did. Just like Serenity lived to help others, but that was different. Felix enjoyed fighting more than anything, Serenity felt almost something like an obligation to help others. After all, if she had the knowledge of healing that she did, why not help others? That would just be selfish, and she wasn't completely selfish. Serenity leaned on her left leg slightly in irritation as the red head pegged her completely wrong. Sure Serenity hadn't fought in a while, but she was sure she'd be able to manage. Though, she'd have to be more careful than usual. As the red head ran at her, Serenity unintentionally got into a defensive stance, side stepping the kunai before stopping it with her wind, grabbing it and throwing it back at the oncoming attacker.

Daemon watched as his partner (feel free to name her) went to attack the blond, then turned his attention to Felix, who said he was getting impatient. Looks like the guy was looking forward to a fight, which meant that Daemon would have to be careful. The silver haired ninja looked confident, which could've been a bad thing. Or the guy just could've been stupid. Spinning the kunai once in his hand, he threw it at Felix, waited a second, then disappeared only to reappear in front of Felix and aim a punch at his stomach. (think flashstep, only since ninjas are doing it it's way cooler)
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Last Chapter {Serenity}   The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 5:26 pm

Felix briefly looked to Serenity. "I wouldn't say that, but I'll let you have it." He smirked as she sent the kunai back at her attacker. Focusing on his own opponent he was genuinely surprised at this guy's speed. Blocking the kunai he stepped back so that the impact of the punch wouldn't be as painful. Looking up at Daemon he smirked. "Not bad," he said. "But will it be good enough." Felix stepped forward and brought his knee up to the attacking ninja's gut.

Hanna gave a small chuckle at how this woman was getting ready to fight back. What could she possibly do? The rogue ninja drew another kunai and threw it at the oncoming kunai. How did that blondie manage to stop her kunai in mid-air? No matter she would end this quickly. "Fire Style: Phoenix Flower Jutsu."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Last Chapter {Serenity}   The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 7:51 pm

(Good to have ya back Very Happy )

Serenity smiled lightly at his comment. It was as if this encounter was doing nothing to phase her. It was weird for her. It almost scared her in a way. Almost. And wasn't it just her luck that the red-head had blocked the kunai that had been sent back at her? Well, it wasn't like things like this hadn't happened before. She paused as she heard what the other girl had spoken after the jutsu had been performed. Oh hell. Sure, her wind could probably block a bit of it, but it'd still burn her. The thing about Serenity's wind was, it could take the minor hits, say a shuriken or maybe a kunai for instance. But jutsus? Well yeah, it could take'em. But not without a cost. Since Serenity controlled the wind, any serious damage that was dealt to it was dealt to her, but only by half or so. She wasn't sure how it worked, but it happened. As Serenity put up wind to block the oncoming fireballs, she found herself regretful that she only knew one good jutsu. And the sad thing was, it wasn't even one that would help much in a fight. She flinched lightly as the felt a light burning throughout her body. It was almost as if she'd held her hand over an open flame for several seconds and then that whole heat spread throughout her. Not comfortable. It was enough pain to hinder her from making a counterattack, that was for sure.

First two things learned about his opponent: One, he was fast enough to block a kunai, but not fast enough to block a shadowstep completely; and two, he was strong, as was given by the fact that Daemon found himself almost completely doubled over at the impact of the silver haired ninja's counter. Good, he knew two useful pieces of information. Yes, Daemon was the analytical type. Where Hanna liked to rush into battle, Daemon would take his time getting to know his opponents strengths and weaknesses, wearing them down in the process. Why he was a rogue and not an ANBU for a village was something that many had asked him before. His answer? 'I don't like being chained down. Too many damn rules in the villages.' Before Felix could bring his leg down, Daemon recovered from the shock and grabbed it, so that the other ninja couldn't move back when he aimed a punch at his rib cage.

(Was reading a good book recently. Gave me inspiration for this post. Hope it's better than most of my other ones!! =D )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Last Chapter {Serenity}   The Last Chapter {Serenity} - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Last Chapter {Serenity}

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6