Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
The Day After.... - Page 6 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-The Day After.... - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingThe Day After.... - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSThe Day After.... - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts The Day After.... - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilThe Day After.... - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.The Day After.... - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.The Day After.... - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!The Day After.... - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayThe Day After.... - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderThe Day After.... - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)The Day After.... - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)The Day After.... - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. The Day After.... - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesThe Day After.... - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPThe Day After.... - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

The Day After....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

Nickname : The Riddle Master

Character Age : 23
Number of posts : 2637

The Day After.... - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 9:31 pm

Felix looked at Boreas as he wasted no time taking out Riso. "Someone has issues," he said with a smirk. He then saw Konny going towards Riso. God it was like seeing Serenity. "Calling his name isn't going to help," he said as he approached her. He grabbed her by the hair and literatelly dragged her away. "I'm not finished with you," he said. He got another kunai and planted it deep within her side. "Payback can be a real bitch," he said. He withdrew the kunai and tossed her against a tree. Felix threw the kunai into her shoulder and then another into her stomach. "Target practice."

"He said you'd say that," Walker commented. His silver eyes glowing with amusement. In his book Serenity was okay. Stephen nodded when she said Serenity would be fine. He'd only siad miss to be respectful. Felix would probably ring his neck had he not been.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

Nickname : The Little Rebel, Hopeless

Character Age : 19
Number of posts : 2588

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 9:52 pm

Boreas only looked at Riso with a grin as he saw the light leave the guy's eyes. "Serves you and your boyfriend right," he told Konny bitterly, but with the same grin as she ran over to him. With a sigh, his eyes turned back to their normal color and as they did, Jasper almost fell forward from the sudden pain of his wounds. He used his good arm to steady himself on a tree before going over to the clone who'd been unsuccessful in waking up his sister. It was probably a genjutsu. "Have fun," he told Felix as he dragged the woman off. Jasper leaned against a tree and slid down it next to the shadow clone and his sister. Konny started screaming "Let me go!!!" as soon as Felix had grabbed her hair and started pulling her. She let out a small scream as Felix put a knife into her side. She gave a small squeak of fear as he tossed her against the tree. No more screams escaped her as the next two knives hit her. "I....I'm sorry...." she said, tears of pain and fear streaming down her face. "P....please don't kill me...." she said in no more than a whisper. She wasn't a ninja. She had no problems begging to live.

Serenity only blinked and sighed when Walker said that Felix said she'd say that. "Of course he did," she said. "Anyways....would you guys mind helping me with something?" she asked, a sudden idea popping into her head.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 10:00 pm

"Mercy is for the weak," Felix said. "Ninja or not." Felix took out another kunai. "Let's play a game. When all of my weapons have run out, I'll let you go, but if you die first," he shrugged. "Oh well, you just die." This was the same Felix that had tortured Dantes. He had almost wanted her to be immortal just to relive the moment of making someone suffer that much, but he'd have to do with this. He carelessly flung the kunai at her. Felix had plenty of weapons to spare.

Walker and Stephen both looked at Serenity eagerly as she asked them if they would mind helping her. "Of course we don't," they said simutaneously. "We'd get in trouble if we didn't," Walker stated. Walker was the more outspoken of the two, and very lively. Stephen was less talkative and sort of like the older brother of the two, though they were only born a few minutes apart.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 10:15 pm

Konny's eyes widened as Felix said that mercy was for the weak, then stated that they were going to play a game. It wasn't any game that she wanted to be a part of. But it wasn't like she had a choice. She closed her eyes as the next weapon came at her. Jasper still hadn't gotten Ichiya to wake up, but he wasn't worried. At this point he figured that some kind of sleeping draft was used, because her breathing and temperature were normal. Jasper looked at Felix as he continued his antics. Lucky son of a gun. You got an easy target. I wasn't able to torture Riso like that, he thought in minor irritation.

Serenity couldn't help but give another chuckle as the two spoke at the same time again. "Well, you see," she started. "My clan is one where a member is born to an element, one they can control without using any techniques, like jutsu," she explained. "And I just recently found that my element is air, but...I haven't really gotten the hang of controlling it yet. I've been thinking that maybe....controlling it would be just like ninja control their jutsu. Would you guys be willing to help me?" she asked with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 10:25 pm

(lmao, he's irrittated)

Felix kept flinging kunai at Konny until she'd lost enough blood and gone through enough pain to kill her. He removed his kunai from her and cleaned them off thoroughly. Felix then searched around for dropped kunai, picking up each one and cleaning them off. It didn't take him long to recover all his weapons, as well as Jasper's. He then moved over to Riso where he pulled the kunai from the guy's chest and then rubbed the guy's blood on the front of his jacket. Felix flipped him over so that blood splattered a bit in a circle. Felix walked over to Jasper. "Stay still," he said and splatter some of Riso's blood on the other ninja. "Is your sister okay?" He asked. As he waited for the answer he pulled Konny's body over to where Jasper was and then Riso. "We have to take them back."

Walker stood up and walked over to Serenity. His hands in his pants pocket. "No way, you're like a ninja?" He asked. "That's new." He looked back at Stephen. "Orders are orders, she asked us to help, we do," he said feeling a bit humorous. Stephen didn't think this was funny at all. Felix wouldn't be please. "Alright, we'll help," he said.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 10:40 pm

(lol, Walker is too funny)

Jasper looked at Felix as he finally finished and blinked as the ninja splattered some of Riso's blood on him. The thought was sickening, not because it was blood, but because it was Riso's blood in particular. He nodded when Felix asked if his sister was okay. "Yeah, she's fine, just unconscious," he told him. Just then he felt a slight movement. Looking down he saw that Ichiya had started to wake up. "Bout time," he mumbled. Ichiya blinked awake and looked at Jasper before giving a start and rolling out of his arms. Jasper flinched because she'd moved his bad arm in the process. "What are you doing?" she asked, standing up quickly. Jasper looked at her bluntly and got up. "You ungrateful brat, don't you remember anything that happened to you?" Ichiya rolled her eyes at him. "What do you mean? The only thing I remember is waking up here and seeing you covered in blood," she said with something of an attitude. She then looked over to the bodies and at the headband on the one ninja. "Isn't that....isn't that one of our ninja?!" she asked, her eyes wide. Jasper sighed. "Rogues," he said simply then turned to Felix and nodded. "I'll take the woman, since I don't really think you'll want to be carrying her and I sure as hell don't want to carry Riso," he said in disgust. Ichiya didn't seem to get it, so just shrugged. Jasper went over to Konny and hoisted her over his shoulder with his good arm. He was gonna have one hell of a time carrying her back with just one arm. Serenity was gonna kill him.

Serenity chuckled when Walker said that she was like a ninja. "I wouldn't quite say that," she said in amusement. She smiled brightly as he said that they'd help. "Great. Now...when ninja are using jutsu, do you just...I don't know, manipulate your chakra in the direction you want the jutsu to go or.....how does that work?" she asked, tilting her head a little.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 10:50 pm

(Ichiya has an attitude to the fullest. )

Felix nodded and then looked at the girl as she started to stir. Felix had to agree, she was an ungrateful brat. Had she know the trouble Jasper had gone through to save her, he bet she still probably have been the way she was now. It looked like death changed her opinion on the situation though. Felix let her stare as he listened to Jasper. "Yeah," he said and picked up Riso under his arm. "Back to the Crested," he said.

Walker tapped the side of his face as he thought about Serenity's question, but Stephen beat him to the answer. "You've probably already got the basics. It's like when you're transferring your own chakra to the spot you want to heal," he said. "It'll take a great deal of concentration, but once you get the hang of it, it'll be like second nature to you." Walker settled down at his brother's intellegence. Stephen continued. "It's all about balance. If you allow too little chakra to flow out the technique won't happen, but if you use too much, you loose control and it disperses."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 11:01 pm

(didn't Serenity say she was headstrong?)

Jasper headed towards the gates of the Crested, calling up to the guard. Ichiya followed silently behind them. "Go notify the authorities that we found her, and we also found another ninja. Looks like rogues got to them before we did," he explained, then looked off to the side as if the thought upset him. The guard nodded and ran off. Jasper looked to Felix with a grin. "Let's take these guys to the hospital so they can throw'em in the morgue," he said. Ichiya looked at her brother. "You are very cold-hearted, you know that?" she said, the attitude not faded from her voice.

Serenity looked at Walker as he looked ready to explain, but her gaze shifted to Stephen as he started first. It seemed simple enough. "So all it really is is adequate chakra control then....?" she asked, a smile coming over her. "All I really need is practice then," she said with a smile. She looked up thoughtfully. "I wonder if I could get some in before Felix gets home," she said. She didn't really mean to say when he got home, because it made it sound like he really did live there, which she knew he didn't like people thinking that was the case, even though it really was. Well, it didn't matter anyways, because earlier Walker and Stephen had both said that she lived with a ninja, so even they'd noticed that he stayed here very often.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 11:12 pm

Felix stopped at the gate. His expression was blank. He let Jasper do all the talking and then entered the village as Jasper spoke about taking them to the hospital. Felix just nodded, ignoring Ichiya. If she knew what had happened she'd be all for it. Felix headed for the hospital. Riso was one heavy guy. Death weight was a hassle.

Walker's face redded lightly. "So he really does live with you." He said. "I wonder why we weren't informed?" He said with a wondering sigh. Stephen looked to Serenity as well. His curiosity had been peaked. "It's no wonder he doesn't come home anymore." Both boys found themselves in a light fit of laughter. Getting serious they looked at her. They both were smiling, but they knew she wanted to try this air thing. Walker spoke up. "How about you try forcing me back with the wind," he said.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 11:24 pm

(I'm gonna lol if when Felix comes home, both the boys look at him and start chuckling)

Jasper lead the way to the hospital after telling Ichiya to go home. When they got there, he informed one of the nurses what had 'happened' with the rogues, and she said to come with her and lay them onto beds so that they could get covered up. Jasper, taking care to look as if he cared about how he was placing the woman, put her on the bed as best he could with one arm. After that was over, Jasper sighed after he walked out of the hospital. He stopped and looked at Felix. "Thanks man, I owe you one. Big time," he said. "I'm gonna head to my house, and I'd appreciate it if you didn't mention my arm to Serenity. I'll have my brat sister take care of it for me," he said with a grin. In all reality, Jasper was exhausted. He just wanted to lay down and go to sleep.

Serenity blinked as Walker said that he really did live with her. "I-I didn't say that," she said. "I just meant...that....well...." she sighed. "I wouldn't say anything to Felix about it. He doesn't like people thinking he lives here, even though he basically does. It'll be our little secret," she joked with a wink before giving a small laugh. Serenity blinked and looked at Walker as he suggested that she try and push him back with a wind. She knew that the way to control chakra in jutsus was much different than from healing, even though it was much less intricate. "Okay, I'll give it a shot," she said with a smile. She took a few seconds to focus her chakra, and when she did, there was a wind, but it was small. "Hmm....let me try again," she said with a small smile. The next one came out much better, and it seemed to be a bit more consistent as well. It was definitely strong enough to push someone back, but Serenity tried to tone it down a bit. She didn't want to knock him into something and break anything.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 7:04 am

Felix laid Riso down and then headed out the door. When Jasper said he owed him one he shook his head no. "I've just repaid you, for taking care of Konny when I couldn't. We're even." Felix gave a second nod at Jasper's request to keep his broken arm from Serenity. Felix could understand him at that point. He gave a small wave and headed for Serenity's house.

Walker and Stephen laugh silently at Serenity's struggle to explain. "Don't worrry, we won't tell a soul," Walker reassured. He then looked at the wind infront of her. "It's....visible," he said. Walker had never seen visible wind in all his years of training, it was actually quite fascinating. Stephen was also intrigued. "How is that possible?" He asked. He then shook his head. "Go ahead and try pushing him back, I'll catch him."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 3:11 pm

Jasper gave a small wave and walked away. He was gonna have to make up some kind of story that Ichiya would believe, because the girl had a big mouth. He sighed. This had been a long night. And it was probably gonna get longer. Jasper stopped and turned to Felix before they were too far away. "Felix," he called, then held up two fingers. "There were only two rogues," he said with a grin, before turning away. Felix would undoubtedly get it. If they had to tell authorities what happened, then they'd both make sure to say that there were only two rogues there when they'd arrived, but then those rogues took off. It was more than obvious that they'd both end up saying it was too dark to see what the rogues looked like. Rivals or not, Jasper and Felix thought alike in more ways than one.

Serenity looked at Walker as he said it was visible. "Mmhm," she said with a nod. She looked at Stephen and shrugged as he asked how it was possible. The mechanics of it were all a mystery to Serenity, but she was sure she'd find out one day. She nodded when Stephen told her to try pushing him back and said that he would catch Walker. "Okay then," she said. She'd almost completely forgotten about Felix and Jasper at this point, because she knew they'd be fine. With a deep breath, Serenity tried to concentrate her chakra into making a wind. When she felt that her chakra was balanced enough, she let it blow at Walker. To her surprise, the wind turned out to be near perfect.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 6:07 pm

Walker stood perfectly still so she wouldn't have to lock on target or anything. He had an almost excited look on his face. This was too rich. Helping Serenity train was fun and they hadn't even started. Stephen stood a few feet away from him. When Serenity used the wind to push his brother back he held his arms up so that he could stop the stumbling Walker. "Nice job." Both the boys blinked and looked back at the door when he opened and gave a very bright smile and then chuckled.

Felix looked back at Jasper. "You don't have to tell me something I already know," he mumbled and then started back off. Stopping at the door for a moment to get his story straight he opened it. Their injuries would have been caused by the rogues trying to keep some distance between them and their enemies. Opening the door he looked at Walker and Stephen who were both chuckling. Felix narrowed his eyes. "What?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 6:15 pm

(LMFAO)

Serenity smiled when they said good job because it'd worked. "Thanks." She looked at the door as it opened, then to the boys who were chuckling, and she couldn't help but to laugh a bit too. "Oh, it's nothing," she told him with a smile when he asked what. The smile faded though when she got a good look at Felix. "What happened?" She asked. "You're...." she couldn't finish. Felix was covered in blood, and Serenity could only hope that it wasn't all his. She looked at him questioningly. Had it been a few years back, or even the year before, Serenity would've immediately jumped up and ran over to him to see if he was okay. But she knew he hated when she did that.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 10:39 pm

Walker and Stephen couldn't help but laugh, but when Serenity asked what happened it was abrutly cut short. The looked Felix over and froze at the sight of the blood. Felix's demeanor didn't seem wounded, but his clothes said otherwise. "Who's...blood is that?" Stephen asked.

Felix blinked, he'd comepletely forgotten about the blood. "Oh, this." He paused. Felix couldn't play sympathetic, he never was, so his attitude was normal despite his appearance. "It's not mine, we ran into trouble...scratch that, we ran upon trouble." He pulled his jacket off. "Konny had gone to the Rogue forest, she didn't make it very far, and Riso...well, he didn't make it either."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 10:44 pm

(poor Felix, he must be like 'oh crap....' right about now. and what about that cut on his back?)

Serenity was glad that the boys were able to ask the question that Serenity couldn't get out. She swallowed when he said that Konny and her boyfriend ran into trouble at the rogue forest. Ichiya never went into the rogue forest, why would they be looking for her there? "Did...you get hurt at all?" she asked. "And did the two of you find Ichiya?" she added. She had been worried about her young apprentice. The girl was only 14 for goodness sake.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 10:51 pm

(lol)

Felix looked at Serenity as she asked if they got hurt. "No, I just got a cut across my back. The rogues figured they were outnumbered and made a break for it, unfortunately we had to check Riso so we couldn't go after them." Felix clenched his fist. If it was one thing he didn't like it was not getting back at those who'd done wrong. "And yes, we found Ichiya, unconsious but fine."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 10:56 pm

Serenity looked at Felix as he said that he just had a cut across his back. Her expression was much more calm than she really was. Inside she was panicking beyond belief, but she was controlling it so that Felix wouldn't get mad at her again. She didn't care much that Riso and Konny were dead, maybe even a little glad. It would save her trouble. Not that she was a cold-hearted person or anything, it was just after about 200 years, she stopped caring about people dying altogether. "That's good," she said with a sigh as he said that they'd found Ichiya. She looked down. "May I....take a look at your wound?" she asked. Recently Serenity had been trying to stop being so overbearing and so overprotective of Felix, so that maybe he could be a bit happier when he was around her. She wasn't sure if she wanted him to notice this change though. And if he did, she wasn't sure if she wanted him to mention it or not.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:02 pm

Stephen and Walker glanced at each other. The relief was clear on their faces as they were informed on all that had happened. Yawning then looked at Felix. "Can we go home now?" Felix nodded and the two of them headed out the door. "Bye Serenity, Bye Felix." They said with another chuckle before closing the door and leaving the two of them alone.

Felix watched the boys go before nodding to Serenity. He swore those two had been up to no good. "Yeah, you can check it if you like." He was too tired to fight about it. Still drenched in rain water and feeling soaked to the bone he just couldn't care anymore. He sat down on the floor infront of the couch looking at the wall.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:14 pm

Serenity smiled at the boys as they walked out. "Bye, take care you two," she said with a small wave. As Felix sat down in front of the couch, she tilted her head a little. "Let me get you a towel first, I'll be right back," she said, getting off the couch and running upstairs before returning with a couple towels. She handed one to Felix and laid the other one next to him in case he needed another one. She didn't really care if they got blood on them. She could always buy more. Though Serenity tried not to live like it, she had quite a bit of money saved up, so buying new things wasn't a problem at all. She sat on the couch behind Felix and took his jacket off carefully before helping him take his shirt off. These are soaked...it must really be pouring out, she thought. "How many rogues did you say there were?" she asked. Something didn't seem to fit to her. She'd figure it out though. As she looked at the cut, a bit of the panic that she'd been trying to contain spilled over. "Felix this cut hit an artery," she said, trying to keep her voice as calm as possible. She slid down next to him. "Please turn to the side a little," she said. She needed to be level with him so that she could heal it better. She was sure that Felix had no idea how difficult it was for her to stay calm right now. With a light swallow, Serenity took the towel that she'd laid next to Felix and patted the wound lightly to get off the blood on his back so she could see the wound better. Her hand glowing an blue-green color, Serenity put it over the part of the cut where the artery was. She was glad that Felix was facing the other way so that he couldn't see her hand trembling slightly. She hated it when he got hurt. She couldn't bear it, even if it was a minor wound, which this most definitely was not.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 7:05 am

Felix didn't say anything as she left for upstairs. He just bowed his head and closed his eyes. But he didn't have much time because Serenity was a roadrunner when it came to injuries. He looked as she handed him some towels. Taking them with a curt nod he put them infront of them so he could take his jacket off as well as his shirt. Felix then picked up a towel and put one over his head. "Two rogues," he said drying his hair out. Felix hadn't realized the damage Riso had done. "You're being awfully calm about this," he said and turned to the side. Usually she was all over him asking if he was hurt anywhere else, telling him to be still, some form of talking usually. He wasn't sure what had changed.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 3:57 pm

Serenity nodded as he said that there were two rogues. Something wasn't right. Felix would never have turned his back on an enemy, or let the enemy get behind him long enough to pull off such an attack. This would have required them to sneak up on Felix from behind, but Felix and Jasper would've been the ones heading that way, the rogues wouldn't have even known they were coming. "Did you guys run into the rogues before or after you found Ichiya?" she asked. She was just trying to figure this all out. It might've sounded to Felix like she was snooping, but she was a treasure hunter by nature, if something sounded off to her, she found out why. When he said that she was being awfully calm about this, she stayed silent for a moment. "I didn't really notice," she said. "I guess I'm just glad I don't have to worry about Konny anymore," she lied. "And that you didn't come back with anymore than this," she said truthfully. She really was glad he didn't come back with more than this, but she was still worried beyond belief. She guessed that she still worried, even though she knew he was immortal, that he wouldn't come home one day. Her hand still glowing a blue-green, Serenity continued to heal the artery. She had to be careful with this, so she had to take her time. But even with her taking her time, it wouldn't take more than a minute maybe.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 6:17 pm

Felix looked at her and understood where she was coming from. With the missing holes in the story it seemed off. He and Jasper should have discussed it a bit more. "I'll just tell you the entire story, we've got time." Felix would send a message to Jasper later. "Konny, I guess she had been gossiping with riso about how she was going to reveal you and your so called plot," he said. Felix then shrugged. "Don't know the details, but when Konny went missing, Ichiya got kidnapped by Riso. Maybe because she's your student and closest to you." Felix then continued. "Riso left a note, we went to the Rogue Forest. Ichiya was unconsious, Konny was dead, Riso had a kunai in his chest. The rogues spotted us and took a run for it. Ichiya beging the obvious target, they threw a kunai at her, I took the blow, not like I was going to die." He said nonchalantly as always about his life. "We tried to save Riso, but neither of us are medical ninja, or experienced in that feild, and with Ichiya unconsious, his chances were slim to none." Felix sighed and shook his head as she said she hadn't noticed. "You don't have to hold back," he told her.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 6:29 pm

(LIES)

Serenity looked at him as he explained. That seemed to fit right. But what she didn't understand, even with Felix's explanation, was...well, Felix said that the rogues had thrown the kunai at Ichiya. The mark on Felix's back was a slash, as if whomever had done it had caught Felix off his guard from behind. Her gaze dropped slightly. Was he still lying to her? She decided not to mention it. She was finished fixing the artery, so she started on healing the cut. When he said that she didn't have to hold back, she couldn't help but give a small smile. "Yes I do," was all she said to that. She really didn't want to explain it to him, and hoped he wouldn't ask about it. Serenity's mind worked in ways that sometimes Felix couldn't even hope to comprehend, and it was vice versa.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 6:36 pm

(how am I lying?)

Felix was aware of the moment of silence between them. "You okay back there?" He asked. If she'd asked him why it was slashed, then he could have easily said on of two things. SInce it was in his back he pulled the kunai down and when he did it cut him, or he could have said he asked Jasper to take it out and the guy was an ass and decided to add to the wound. He was leaning towards part two. Again he sighed at her answer. "Why is that?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Day After....

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams :: Out of Character (OOC) :: Old Post :: OP: Crested-