Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
The Day After.... - Page 4 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-The Day After.... - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingThe Day After.... - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSThe Day After.... - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts The Day After.... - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilThe Day After.... - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.The Day After.... - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.The Day After.... - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!The Day After.... - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayThe Day After.... - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderThe Day After.... - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)The Day After.... - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)The Day After.... - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. The Day After.... - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesThe Day After.... - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPThe Day After.... - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

The Day After....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

Nickname : The Riddle Master

Character Age : 23
Number of posts : 2637

The Day After.... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 8:55 pm

Felix noticed that Serenity was looking uncomfortable. "You okay?" He asked. He was being serious. If she wasn't okay he'd take her to the doctor or something. Everyone couldn't do everything on their own. Felix blinked when his phone vibrated in his pocket. He took it out and looked at it. Jasper. He read. He opened the message and read it. A small smirk came upon his face. Half an hour, I can manage.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

Nickname : The Little Rebel, Hopeless

Character Age : 19
Number of posts : 2588

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 8:58 pm

Serenity didn't roll back over when Felix asked if she was okay. Not because she didn't want to look at him or anything, it was just that her side was throbbing painfully, and she didn't want to make it any worse than it was already. "Yeah, I'm fine," she told him. She hadn't heard his phone go off.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 9:01 pm

Felix only nodded when she said she was fine. He knew she wasn't. If it got any worse he'd take care to take her to the hospital. Moving off the steps he turned the tv on and sat infront of it, flipping through the channels. He didn't want it to seem like he knew what would happen on Channel 4. Instead he'd play bored, which wouldn't be too hard because he really was.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 9:05 pm

When Serenity heard Felix turn on the TV, she carefully and slowly rolled over to look at him and the TV. "Bored?" she asked with a small smile. She remembered that not too long ago Felix said that he only watched TV when he was extremely bored. She was kinda bored too, to be honest. Things had certainly wound down since earlier.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 9:14 pm

Felix nodded when she asked if he was bored. He continued to flip until he found an action movie. He sat back and watched with mild interest. He had time to kill. When it went on commercial about five minutes till the due time Felix turned the channel, stopping in little interest as the news reporter said breaking news. Felix blinked and sat back.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 9:40 pm

Serenity only watched as Felix put on an action movie for a bit. She couldn't help but smile. Figures that Felix was the kind of guy to watch action films. She blinked as Felix changed the channel to a news channel when a commercial came on, the first thing she heard being something about breaking news.

"Thanks Tero. I'm here standing outside the county jail of the Crested Village, where yesterday afternoon, a young woman was taken into custody for assaulting the village's own healer, Serenity Mizuraki." The news woman motioned towards the jail, then the camera followed her as she walked towards it. "That same woman, just this evening has disappeared from the jail, which no one has ever escaped from. Despite her rather minor crime, which she would've only served a few months for, she is now being charged with fleeing from custody as well, and there are several search parties for her in progress. The warden of the jail tells us that those several parties consisted of all ninja, so that the young woman has no chance of escaping, especially since she'd no ninja herself." The woman wrapped up by saying that they were going back to their co-anchor for news about coming weather.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 9:45 pm

Felix gave a dark grin at the results. Jasper was right, he was pleased with the results. His grin disappeared when he turned back to Serenity with a worried look in his blue eys. "I want you to stay inside," he said. "Just in case she comes this way." Felix clenched his fist. "I'm not leaving until she's caught, that or I do the job myself." It was an act, but the lady did piss him off. Felix could only wonder what Jasper had done though. He didn't want the guy to have blood on his hands.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 9:52 pm

(......if she's not found, then....that's Felix saying that he's not leaving at all, lmfao)

Serenity watched the newscast with a slight fear showing on her face. Not once did she turn away from it. Konny had escaped? But she wasn't even a ninja, and Serenity could see by her fighting skills that she wasn't a very good fighter. Maybe she was hiding it? Either way, it didn't register in Serenity's mind that Felix's call earlier would've been about this. Serenity's eyes were still slightly wide when the news went to the weather. She blinked and looked at Felix as he said that he wanted her to stay inside and that he wasn't leaving until Konny was caught. She nodded. She had no arguments. She wanted Felix to stay so that Konny wouldn't even think of coming near her house. Whether Felix knew it or not, Serenity was pretty frightened right then.

Jasper grinned as the news cast ended. He gave a small chuckle. "Stupid woman," he said under his breath, then looked around. Ichiya hadn't come home yet. He took out his cell phone and tried calling her but got no answer. He sighed and put his jacket on. It was still raining out. Ichiya hated the rain, why would she be out in it? "Man, she's gonna regret it if I catch a cold looking for her," he said. He locked the door behind him and started down the street.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 9:58 pm

(he's not staying that long! and this is about to get interesting.)

Felix's eyes switched to the tv and then he turned it off. He didn't want to hear about the weather. "Are you going to be okay?" He asked. "You look..." He stopped. "Forget it." Felix stood up and went to the window and pulled the curtains back less than halfway. I owe him one, unfortunately. Felix grinned lightly and closed the curtain. He checked the door and then went to the stairs and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 10:03 pm

(he doesn't want to say that she looks scared, because then he's gonna feel guilty, lol)

Serenity looked at Felix as he asked if she was going to be okay. "Mmhm, I'll be fine," she told him with a small smile. Didn't mean she was fine right then though. She swallowed slightly as Felix went over to the window and looked out the curtains before closing them again.

Jasper sighed and sneezed as he walked down the street. The first person he questioned was the guard at the gates. Jasper'd forbade Ichiya from going outside the gates at night, the obvious exception being missions. But still, the girl refused to listen sometimes. He didn't think she'd be traveling around in this rain though, so he decided to go check the shops next.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 10:07 pm

(...atleast she's safe...)

Felix stayed on the steps. His phone went off and he blinked. "What..." He whispered. Felix checked it. His Captain was trying to get in contact with him. Felix used this to his advantage. He first sent Jasper a message reading: I appreciate your cooperation. I'm pleased. You didn't lose it and kill her did you? Felix then sent a message to his Captain. Usually he was aware of missions before they came. The guy wanted him to help search for Konny, Felix would be damned if he went out in the rain for her.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 10:14 pm

Serenity looked at Felix as she heard his phone go off. "Hey, what's going on?" she asked, trying to hide the small amount of fear in her voice. She didn't want Felix seeing how scared she was. She wondered who the text message was from.

Jasper walked around stores, asking people if they'd seen Ichiya. None of them had. When his phone went off he quickly took it out of his pocket, a little disappointed that the text message was from Felix. He sighed and read it. He couldn't help but smirk. That's good to hear. And don't worry, I'm not that careless. She's alive, but I can't say that she's well, if you catch my drift. And expect me to be stopping over in a minute. There's something I have to ask Serenity, he texted back to Felix. He exited the shop and started towards Serenity's house. He hoped that Ichiya had just stopped over there for some extra training or something.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 10:18 pm

Felix looked at Serenity as she asked what was going on. "Calm down," he said. "It's just my higher ups, they wanted to know if I could help with the search. Don't worry though, I'm not going anywhere." He gave her a kind look and then looked down at his phone. Jasper's message was a worry off his mind, but it was annnoying to know he was stopping by. Felix wouldn't have to act that he hated the guys guts, he already did.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 10:24 pm

Serenity only looked at Felix when he said that his higher ups wanted him to help with the search. She gave a sigh when he said that he wasn't going anywhere. "Good," she said with a small smile. The smile faded and she froze when there was a knock on the door.

It didn't take long for Jasper to get to the house. When he did, he knocked and waited. By this point in time Jasper was worried out of his wits. He would've been notified if Ichiya had been leaving for a mission, he was always notified. Where could that girl be? he thought, looking down the street.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 10:30 pm

That was fast... Felix looked at Serenity as she looked panicked at the knock on the door. "I got it," he said. He walked got up and went to the door. He looked out the curtain and then opened the door. "What do you want?" He asked. It was all an act of course, but Serenity didn't know that. Felix stepped back to let the guy in. Why is he looking like he's on the edge of panick? What's going on? Felix looked at Serenity. "It's your stalker," he mumbled and walked over to the steps and sat down. "Lock the door," he said.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 12:55 pm

(Did Felix make the connection between Ser's student Ichiya Juuichi and Jasper Juuichi yet? cuz if not, he's about to)

Jasper knew that Felix was putting on an act. He was sure that the reason Felix couldn't go after the woman himself had to do with Serenity. "Nothing that has to do with you," he retorted as Felix asked what he wanted. Jasper wasn't a bad actor himself, but he really didn't want to be playing games right about now. Jasper stepped in, locking the door behind him before turning to Serenity. He ignored Felix's little stalker comment. "Serenity, have you seen Ichiya? I can't find her anywhere, and I figured that maybe she'd come over for some extra training or something," he told her, his demeanor showing nothing, but his eyes showed mild panic.

Serenity looked at Felix as he went over to get the door. She sighed when she saw that it was just Jasper. She watched as he came in and locked the door behind him, blinking when he asked about Ichiya. "No, she hasn't stopped by since last week," she told him. She wished she had seen Ichiya though, because after she'd told him, she saw Jasper's face go a little pale.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 5:18 pm

Felix stayed silent on the steps until Jasper asked about Ichiya. Felix was sure that was the name of Serenity's student. Slowly he understood. Ichiya was related to Jasper, probably a younger sister or something. Felix saw Jasper pale. Something was not right. The timing was too close. Had something happened to Jasper's sister? Had someone learned what he he'd done and took it out on the younger ninja. Surely Jasper had been descrete, didn't he? Felix looked at Serenity then Jasper, waiting.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 5:40 pm

Serenity looked at Jasper with a sympathetic look. She felt bad for him, and she knew that even though the guy never showed it, Ichiya meant the world to him. She knew their history and the two were all each other had left. "Jasper, why don't you sit down?" she said. "Being stressed like this isn't going to help," she told him. Jasper was a nice guy, he didn't deserve these kinds of worries. At the same time, Serenity couldn't help but be worried herself. What if this was Konny's doing? Maybe because Ichiya was Serenity's apprentice, she'd taken her. When he sat down, she looked at him for a moment. "Just where did you check? Maybe you missed somewhere, could she be at a friends?"

Jasper looked at Serenity as she told him to sit down. With a sigh, he did so. He didn't want to be sitting around doing nothing while his sister was missing, but Serenity was right, stressing wasn't really going to help. When she asked him if he'd missed somewhere, he shook his head. "No, I looked everywhere, I even called her friends houses to see if she was there," he said with a sigh, then ran one of his hands through his hair. A thought struck him. Felix had said that the woman's boyfriend had been a ninja. Maybe...Jasper had been discrete, but that Riso guy was a higher up ninja, so maybe he'd found out somehow and taken Ichiya as revenge. As soon as the thought hit him, Jasper looked at Felix. Goddammit Kuriyama, he thought.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 5:46 pm

Guilt wasn't showing on Felix's face, but he sure was feeling it. He looked at Jasper then Serenity. He stood up with his head down and his hands in his pockets. "We're wasting time sitting around here," Felix said. He looked at Serenity. "I'm going to help him find her. If this is Konny's doing then," he looked at Jasper for a brief second. "She may be in serious danger." Felix paused. "I don't want to leave you here by youself, Walker and Stephen will be over here soon." He looked at Jasper. "Let's go."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 5:56 pm

Serenity looked at Felix as he stood up with his hands in his pockets, looking down. She went to say something when he'd told her that he was going with Jasper to help look for Ichiya. She didn't care if he went to help Jasper, but....she really didn't want to be left there alone. When he said that he was going to send Stephen and Walker over, she nodded. "Okay. Good luck," she told them.

Jasper watched as Felix got up and said that they were wasting time. He got up almost before Felix finished his second sentence. He had no arguments. He wanted all the help he could get with finding Ichiya and would openly admit it if someone asked him. When Felix finished and told him let's go, he said nothing and started towards the door. There was no grin or smirk on his face like usual. He'd kill that bastard Riso if he really had taken Ichi. No one messed with his little sister and lived to tell about it.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 6:07 pm

Felix waved goodbye to Serenity and then closed the door behind him and Jasper. He called Stephen and told him to head over. Looking at Jasper after he'd finished the phone call he said, "I didn't think her boyfriend would get involved." He admited. "Let's find them, quickly. We check their house first." Felix stepped out into the rain. His blue eyes blank.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 7:22 pm

Jasper didn't look at Felix as he said that he didn't think the boyfriend would get involved. "Doesn't matter if you thought he would, all that matters is that he did," he stated simply. He wasn't the kind of guy to stick onto the past too much. What happened happened, whether Felix thought it would or not. He nodded as Felix said that they should check the house first. "Assuming you know where the guys' house is," he said, giving a glance towards Felix. Although he didn't quite think that Riso would take Ichi back to his house, Jasper would leave no stone unturned until he found her.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 7:26 pm

Felix shrugged. He wasn't a sympathetic person, he wouldn't start now. He barely glanced at Jasper as he made his comment. Felix had already gotten the information earlier, way before Jasper arrived. Felix turned a corner and then started down the road. It took less than twn minutes to reach Riso's house. "Here it is."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:10 pm

Jasper followed Felix without a word. He didn't exactly like this guy, but he'd have to make due. Telling anyone else he needed help would cause suspicion for why Riso would want to kidnap Ichiya to begin with, and Jasper just didn't have time for that. When they reached the house, Jasper didn't even bother knocking. He walked right in. "Riso!" He stopped in the first room they came to, which happened to be a living room. Riso obviously would've known they were coming, so a surprise attack was out of the question. "Ichiya!" Jasper looked around. There was nothing but silence. Jasper didn't falter and started going towards the back of the house. He had no issues with trespassing if his little sister's life was on the line.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:16 pm

Felix sighed when Jasper burst into the house without much problem. Breaking and entering, how nice. Felix walked in after him. He looked around into the dark house. There was no way Riso would be here, the guy would have know Jasper was coming for his sister. Felix went to the other side, looking for a note or something. The guy would have left a note, probably wanting an equal exchange. Konny for Ichiya. Felix walked into the next room. "Where would he leave it." Felix kept his hands in his pockets. Regardless of whether or not he was suppose to be there, he didn't want his prints anywhere. "Jasper, don't touch anything," he said. He'd make sure to properly clean the door before they left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Day After....

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams :: Out of Character (OOC) :: Old Post :: OP: Crested-