Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
The Day After.... - Page 8 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-The Day After.... - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingThe Day After.... - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSThe Day After.... - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts The Day After.... - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilThe Day After.... - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.The Day After.... - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.The Day After.... - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!The Day After.... - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayThe Day After.... - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderThe Day After.... - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)The Day After.... - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)The Day After.... - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. The Day After.... - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesThe Day After.... - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPThe Day After.... - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

The Day After....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

Nickname : The Riddle Master

Character Age : 23
Number of posts : 2637

The Day After.... - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 10:04 pm

Felix was nice and sleep. Feeling a bit warm but overall comfortable. He hadn't even heard Serenity get up. On the other hand it was three in the morning. When a loud clatter sounded he woke up. He looked around the room trying to remember if he had been imagining things. He shook his head. During the night he'd removed his shirt. It had gotten a bit too warm. *fangirls start popping up* Felix got up and went down stairs. He didn't think Serenity was up. Looking around the room he checked to see if anyone was in there. Nothing, but the light in the kitchen was on. Felix was walked in to see the pot on the floor. He looked at Serenity. "Uh, what time is it?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

Nickname : The Little Rebel, Hopeless

Character Age : 19
Number of posts : 2588

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 10:09 pm

(*shoots down fangirls* Back off!!)

Serenity didn't hear anyone come down the stairs, so when she heard Felix's voice, she jumped. She looked at Felix, relieved to see that it was only him. "It's about 3 o'clock," she told him. "I'm sorry if I woke you up," she told him with a small smile. She then blinked. "Got a bit warm?" she asked, noticing his shirt was off. Normally she probably would've blushed, but she was a bit too shaken to even care much.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 10:18 pm

Felix looked down at the pot again as she said that it was three. "What are you doing with a pot at three in the morning?" He asked. He then shrugged. "Was bound to get up sometime," he told her without much thought. Felix looked back at the pot with a yawn. "I guess you could say that," he said. "But that doesn't really matter now does it." He had no idea why he was so focused on the pot, though it was quite not at all interesting.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 10:21 pm

Serenity gave a small shrug when he asked what she was doing with a pot at three in the morning. "Making tea," she told him. "I woke up and couldn't get back to sleep, so I just wanted to make myself a cup of tea to see if it would help me fall asleep again. But anyways, I'm sorry for waking you, you should get back to bed, it's the middle of the night," she said, looking off to the side a little. Her old self was coming back. She hoped he wouldn't ask what had woken her up.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 10:26 pm

Felix blinked and then looked up. "Making tea?" He asked. "That's the first time I've ever heard of something like that," he said. He walked over to the pot and picked it up. "No point in leaving it down here," he said. "And it's not in the middle of the night, it's just really, really early in the morning. So stop apologizing." He set the pot on the counter and went over to the chair. "I'm not sleepy anyhow."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 10:31 pm

Serenity looked at him as he said that it wasn't the middle of the night it was just really early in the morning. She gave a small smile. "Same thing," she told him. Even though Felix was there, she couldn't get herself to stop shaking completely. It had certainly toned down since she'd awakened, but she was still shaking slightly. She looked at him as he said he wasn't sleepy. "Really?" she asked. "But you've only slept a few hours," she said, blinking. She was trying to get her mind off of that terrible premonition. She didn't know why it had changed to include the eyes, and she wasn't sure that she wanted to know, but unfortunately she knew that it had something to do with her. That something was coming. She shook her head at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 10:36 pm

"You've only slept a few hours as well and I see you're up, but that's beside the point." Felix's blue eyes were now clear. He looked at her. "Why are you up, you said you couldn't sleep, but you're visibly shaking. Did something happen?" He asked her. Felix was now awake. Not the previous stage were he had been slightly out of it.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 10:40 pm

Serenity would have told him that the only reason she was up was because she was kind of scared to go back to sleep, but she didn't want him asking questions. Unfortunately, he asked anyways. "Not really, it was just a nightmare....well, a vision actually, but it's nothing to worry about," she told him with a small smile, trying to reassure him. She was sure that vision had nothing to do with him. She didn't really know how she knew this, but she just did.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 10:48 pm

Felix looked at Serenity as she said it was just a nightmare. "You sure do have alot of those," he said. "Nightmares." Felix shook his head. "Anyway, it wasn't just nothing, you look a bit out of it. And you say it's a vision, which means whatever it is is going to come true right?" Felix didn't get all the future stuff, he just knew some basics. He didn't want to complicate his life with that anymore. "What happened?"
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 10:55 pm

Serenity only shrugged when he said that she had a lot of those. "Not really," she almost mumbled, looking off to the side. She nodded as he said that since it was a vision it was going to come true. But she wasn't really sure how something like that vision could happen. She didn't understand it. She blinked and looked at Felix as he asked what happened. She then looked down. "It's....hard to explain...it's not like the other visions I normally have..." she told him, her gaze on the table. "I'm...not even sure how something like that could happen, but I'm positive it was a vision. It was a lot like the one I saw a year and a half ago, after we'd gotten done swimming," she told him. "All I could see was black. Everywhere. And I couldn't hear anything...only...this time when I looked back in front of me, I did see something...just...it was just a pair of red eyes, just looking at me...it almost looked like they were laughing at me, but they had no body to go with them..." she told him. "Like I said...it was probably just a fluke or something...." she said. She hoped he wouldn't laugh. It wasn't funny. At all. And it still had her shaken up, to the point where she'd started shaking again just from talking about it.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 11:07 pm

Felix looked at her without a smirk coming over his face. "Serenity, I don't think...." He stopped. "Nevermind, I don't know, that's your feild." Felix said. But he had his doubts. Felix had the thought come across his mind that being able to witness something twice was a sign. But he wouldn't tell her that. She was already shaken as it was. "Don't worry about it, you're going to be already. "What can't be seen in the light can't hurt you." He said. His mother had been kind enough to give him those words of comfort as a child and he would pass them on to Serenity.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 11:14 pm

Serenity's gaze stayed on the counter as he started to say something, then turned around and said nevermind. She was glad he hadn't laughed. She blinked when he told her not to worry and said that what couldn't be seen in the light couldn't hurt her. She gave him a small smile. "Thanks." She was really glad that now of all times she wasn't alone in the house. There had been so many other times before Felix came and she'd had nightmares. The only thing she could do was to turn on all the lights in the house and wait until morning. She hadn't realized it before now, but maybe that was the reason she had troubles sleeping. She really had been sleeping more soundly nowadays, knowing that Felix was in the house with her.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 11:22 pm

(awww)

Felix nodded. "Anytime," he told her. He was glad he could help every now and then, even if it was simple like now. He propped his head up on his hand and looked at her with a small grin. He was beginning to think that she was just scared of the dark. That was okay though, everyone had their fears, even him. Though he would never admit to it. Who ever did. Then again, those were the people who recieved help and learned how to conquer. People like himself just dealt with it.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 11:35 pm

Serenity looked at Felix with a small smile as he said anytime, then tilted her head with a raised eyebrow as he propped his head on his hand and grinned at her. "What's the look for?" she asked. She knew that look. Something was amusing him, and Serenity didn't know what it was.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 11:41 pm

Felix shook his head. "It's nothing, but I think we'd better get back to sleep before we end up like yesterday," he told her. The memory was still fresh, though it had been cut surprising short, or maybe it had just passed quickly. But he'd taken care to cherish every moment. Standing he took Serenity by the hand. "Come on," he said. The chances of her having the same dream twice in one night was slim to none. He led her up the stairs and to her room. "I'll see you when the sun is up," he said. "Goodnight, sweet dreams." He then turned and headed to the other room.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 11:56 pm

Serenity looked at him as he said that they should get to sleep before they ended up like yesterday. She wouldn't have minded too much, but she didn't dare say that aloud. She blinked when he took her hand, and her body seemed to get up of it's own accord. She followed him silently, for some reason she couldn't bring herself to look away from his hand holding hers. Talk about being a teenager. "Night," she said quietly when he said goodnight. There was no way in hell she was going back to sleep. She'd just end up closing her door and reading the rest of the night with her light on or something. Felix didn't have to know that. When Felix had gone to his room, Serenity closed her door, then walked over to her bed, turning the light on, and pulling out a book from the side table before sitting down and covering herself halfway with her blankets. She started reading, but in the end drifted off into sleep with her light on.

End Thread
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Day After....

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams :: Out of Character (OOC) :: Old Post :: OP: Crested-