Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
The Day After.... - Page 2 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-The Day After.... - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingThe Day After.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSThe Day After.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts The Day After.... - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilThe Day After.... - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.The Day After.... - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.The Day After.... - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!The Day After.... - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayThe Day After.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderThe Day After.... - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)The Day After.... - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)The Day After.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. The Day After.... - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesThe Day After.... - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPThe Day After.... - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

The Day After....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

Nickname : The Riddle Master

Character Age : 23
Number of posts : 2637

The Day After.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:54 pm

Felix nodded. "I don't know the woman's name, but her boyfriend's name is Riso," he told him. "He was a ninja who Serenity had healed, the guy fell for her, his girlfriend found out. She holds a grudge against Serenity, she thinks Serenity uses her Healer's title as an excuse to lure men in." Felix sat down and looked up. "I don't want you to kill her, but send a very vivid message to her so that Serenity's name will never come across her mind again, understand?" Felix gave Jasper Riso's number. "Maybe you can track the number to his home."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

Nickname : The Little Rebel, Hopeless

Character Age : 19
Number of posts : 2588

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:59 pm

Jasper listened intently. "Riso, huh? I might actually know the guy," he said. He grinned. "When I'm through with this woman, she won't even remember who Serenity is," he stated, his voice holding deviance. "You just take care of Serenity and leave the rest to me," he said. "And tell her I said hi," he stated with a chuckle. "You'll know when the job is done, but trust me, you won't hear it from me," he said. "Catchya later Kuriyama." With that, he hung up. "Ichiya! I'm goin out! Be back in a couple hours," he yelled to his little sister before picking up his jacket off the rack and throwing it over him before walking out of the house.

Serenity wasn't anywhere near finished healing her side by this point in time. The wound was deeper than she thought it was. With a sigh, she stayed seated on the bed in the back room, her shirt lifted only halfway so that she could easily heal the wound.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 8:05 pm

Felix grinned. "Later, Juuichi." He closed the phone. As much as he hated the guy, he could trust him to do this simple task. As long as the Borealus didn't completely kill Konny that was. Felix stayed seated for a moment longer before getting up and walking in. He placed the list back where he'd found it and then went to Serenity's healing room. He walked in, figuring that she'd already healed herself. When he saw her shirt half lifted he quickly turned out. "Sorry," he said leaning against the wall outside.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 8:11 pm

Serenity's gaze was down as she healed herself, and her mind wandering elsewhere. She blinked when he heard the front door close and a few moments later, Felix walk in, but then turn and leave half a moment later. "It's okay," she told him simply as he apologized. She really didn't care, only her stomach and her sides were showing anyways. He'd seen more when they'd gone swimming that one time. She smiled at the memory, almost chuckling when she remembered Felix's reaction to her swimsuit. After a minute, Serenity wrapped her side back up, having healed it as best as she could for the time being. She then put her shirt back down and walked out, looking at Felix with a smile. "I healed it. Happy now?" she asked, joking of course, then started down the hallway into the living room.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 8:14 pm

Felix had his head down when she came out. He merely glanced at her as she said spoke. "Mmhm," he said and then followed her into the living room. He'd relay Jasper's message later, when the news got out about Konny. Felix looked at her. "You told me it was just a scratch," he said.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 8:18 pm

Serenity sat down on the couch in the living room, and looked at Felix as he said that she'd told him it was just a scratch. Her gaze drifted to the side. "I needed to get you to calm down. If I'd told you it was a serious injury, do you really think you would've calmed down as easy?" she asked, looking at him. She felt bad about lying to him, sure, but she was glad that he was finally calm.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 8:23 pm

*fangirls whisper, "If she only knew"*

Felix sat on the steps as she spoke. "I'm not an irrational type of person." Felix stated. "I do think before I act." Though he might not have gotten Jasper to do the job for him had he not calmed down, either way, things would be okay very soon. Felix grinned slightly. "How are you feeling?" He asked. He'd keep his end of the bargain.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 8:28 pm

Serenity looked at Felix as he said that he wasn't an irrational person. "Hm? And what would you have done if you hadn't calmed down?" she asked with a slightly raised eyebrow. She looked at him as he grinned. He'd done something. Other wise he wouldn't have been at such peace right now. She had a feeling that she'd find out later though. When he asked how she was feeling, she shrugged and laid back on the couch, crossing her arms over her stomach. "Fine, I guess," she said. She didn't know what it was, but lately she'd been giving Felix a bunch of indirect answers without even meaning to.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 8:31 pm

Felix shook his head. "Nothing, I don't want to upset you," he said. "If it was a year ago, then I probably would have left a blood stain somewhere." He shook his head as she gave him yet another indirect answer. Oh well, I'll let it go this time. "Do you want anything?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 8:39 pm

Serenity secretly smiled as Felix said that he wouldn't do anything because he didn't want to upset her. She looked at him with a smile as he asked if she wanted anything. "I may be a bit hurt, but I'm not incompetent," she told him with a smile. "But thank you," she said. She kinda wanted to tell Felix to come and sit by her, but....well, she didn't want to ask too much of him, because she'd had a hard time getting him to calm down earlier as it was.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 8:43 pm

Felix grinned as she said she wasn't incompetent. "Well then." Felix looked down at the steps. "If you need anything just ask, I don't want you straining yourself." Felix shrugged and pulled out his case and flipped it open. Nothing. He had no idea why he kept the case, but he didn't want to get rid of it. "I see you cut your hair," he said.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 8:46 pm

Serenity couldn't help but laugh a little as Felix said that he didn't want her straining herself. "Felix, it's just a couple cuts," she said with a small laugh. "I'm not gonna strain myself," she told him with a smile. She shrugged when he said he saw she cut her hair. "Yeah, well....if it's too long, it tends to get in the way. So I think I'm just gonna keep it this length from now on," she told him with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 8:49 pm

Felix smirked. "How do you think I feel when you do me the same way," he joked. He looked up at her as she said her long hair tend to get in the way. "Hmm, that's why most doctors keep their hair short. Or put them in a ponytail." He turned his head to the side. "You don't you just put yours in a ponytail.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 8:53 pm

Serenity giggled a little when he said how did she think he felt. "Alright, point taken, I'll lay off," she said with a smile. "A little." When he asked why she didn't just put her hair up into a ponytail, she shrugged. "Well normally I do, but occasionally it'll still get in the way." Serenity then sat up and looked at him with a smile. "Why? Did you like it better longer?" she asked with a smile, a hint of amusement in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 8:55 pm

Felix liked her response as she said that she'd lay off. "I told you not to ask me stuff like that," he said. "It's your hair, I have no opinion when it comes to things such as that." Or better yet he didn't want his opinion to be included. Felix leaned back against the steps.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 9:02 pm

Serenity smiled when he said that he told her not to ask him stuff like that. "Oh come now, you must have some opinion of it," she said, looking at him with a smile. She was just teasing him of course, but at the same time she really did want to know his opinion. She wondered why Felix never stated his opinions. She wouldn't really care if she didn't like them, she just wanted to hear them every now and then.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 9:07 pm

Felix shook his head. "No I don't," he said. "Now stop asking." He didn't sound angry when he said it, just a bit irritated. Felix felt that if he didn't want to voice his opinion didn't he shouldn't have to and vice versa. He shrugged and looked up at the ceiling. He was anxious about tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 9:12 pm

(what's happenin tomorrow? o.o )

Serenity only looked at him for a moment as he told her to stop asking. "Okay, okay, sorry I asked," she told him with a smile. She felt herself getting a bit thirsty, so, without much warning, Serenity got off the couch and started towards the kitchen. "I'm gettin a drink, you want anything?" she asked. Okay, so maybe the way she put it didn't sound quite right, especially given her past drinking problem, but she wasn't getting anything alcoholic, even though it might've sounded a bit that way. She was really just gonna get herself a glass of orange juice or something.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 9:15 pm

Felix blinked when he saw her get up off the couch. "Serenity..." He got up. "I told you that if you wanted anything then ask me. Felix sighed. On top of that when she said get a drink, it sounded like she'd restocked on her acholic beverages. He shook his head. "Go sit down," he said. "And I'll get you whatever you want."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 9:19 pm

Serenity looked at him as he got up and said that he'd told her to tell him if she wanted something. "And I told you that I'm not incompetent just because of a few cuts," she said with a smile. "I was just gonna get myself a glass of orange juice," she told him. She crossed her arms. "I'm perfectly capable of getting it myself," she told him.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 9:51 pm

Felix sighed. "You know what, do whatever you want," he said. "Since you're very capable of handling yourself. I'll be sure to keep that in mind later," he told her as he walked over to the spot infront of the couch and fell backwards so that he was laying on his back. "Have at it," he said. Felix smirked and crossed his arms behind his head. "Don't have to worry about me, standing in your way."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 9:57 pm

Serenity only looked at him for a second as he laid back on the floor in front of the couch. She shook her head and got a glass of orange juice before sitting back on the couch with it, being careful not to step on Felix. After taking a drink of it, she put it on the small table next to the couch, then slowly laid herself down on her stomach on the couch like she normally did, only this time she was laying down slowly as not to hurt her side. She crossed her arms on the edge of the couch and laid her head on them, looking at Felix over the edge of the couch with a smile. "I'm sorry Felix, did I offend you by not accepting your help?" she asked with a hint of playfulness in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 10:02 pm

Felix stayed looking up, not paying attention when she stepped over him to get to the couch. When she spoke he shrugged. "I don't get offended," he said. Felix looked at her without turning his head. "Do I offend you when I refuse your help?" He asked. Felix returned his gaze to the ceiling. "Is this all we do, sit in your livingroom and talk about nonsense?" He asked. "Have we no lives, we've got all the time in the world to waste and yet we spend it here, what a waste."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 10:06 pm

Serenity looked at Felix as he asked if he offended her when he refused her help. "Of course not," she said with a smile. It faded slightly as he said that they had all the time in the world, but they wasted it sitting and talking. "Well....we're immortal. We can't spend every moment doing something meaningful, because if that were the case....it might be a bit more pathetic than actually doing nothing every now and then," she told him, rolling over onto her back, flinching a little as she did so. Serenity could be wise when she wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 10:10 pm

Felix shrugged. "I guess you're right," he said. Even so he felt like they were wasting time, time that could be spend with the ones the cared for. Felix shook his head and looked off to the side. "I think we should have a small party," he told her. "You, me, Hunter, Jasper, Aiko, Stephen, and Walker." He untucked his hand from behind his head and placed it over his chest. "Just to kill some time one day, when we're sitting here doing this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Day After....

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams :: Out of Character (OOC) :: Old Post :: OP: Crested-