Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
The Day After.... - Page 7 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-The Day After.... - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingThe Day After.... - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSThe Day After.... - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts The Day After.... - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilThe Day After.... - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.The Day After.... - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.The Day After.... - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!The Day After.... - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayThe Day After.... - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderThe Day After.... - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)The Day After.... - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)The Day After.... - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. The Day After.... - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesThe Day After.... - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPThe Day After.... - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

The Day After....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

Nickname : The Little Rebel, Hopeless

Character Age : 19
Number of posts : 2588

The Day After.... - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 6:42 pm

(not you, Felix is)

Serenity blinked as he asked if she was okay. "Yeah, I'm fine," she told him. She stayed quiet for a few moments after Felix asked why that was. "I'm trying to make it easier for you to be around me," she said. She'd leave it at that unless he asked more. Only a moment later did she finish on the cut, and she got up and went into the kitchen, washing the blood off her hands. "Does it feel better?" she asked from the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

Nickname : The Riddle Master

Character Age : 23
Number of posts : 2637

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 6:46 pm

Felix looked at Serenity and then shook his head. "You're not making it easier on me to be truthful," he said. "It feel weird for you to act like this, after five years, excuse me, six years of knowing you, I'm used to you bombarding me after missions. It's how I know you're you." Felix then let her go to the kicthen. He stayed seated. He gathered his shirt and jacket. "I didn't really feel it at all," he said.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 6:53 pm

Serenity blinked as he said that it really wasn't making it easier for him. She dried her hands off and walked back into the living room, sitting down on the couch. "Well it's just that normally you either get mad or annoyed at me when I start asking you all those questions after your missions," she told him with a light smile and a shrug. She looked at his clothes a moment before asking "Do you want to go get changed? Cuz then I can throw your clothes in the dryer for you so you're not all soaking wet." Even though he didn't get sick often, it didn't mean that it wasn't possible.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 6:58 pm

Felix looked at her as she came back. "I act like that because I find no value in my life," he said bluntly. "Anyway, it's your job, I can't stop you from doing that and I don't want to either." He then looked down at the clothes. "Yeah, I'll go change," he said. He stood up and walked upstairs. He came back down dressed in a light grey shirt with white shorts.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 7:09 pm

Serenity couldn't help but to give a sigh as he said that he found no value in his life. She shook her head. "We both know you're not gonna die, and that's not the reason I act the way I do," she told him. "I just don't want you to be in pain," she admitted. It was true, that was really one of the only reason's she asked him so many questions and worried so much when he got back. She didn't know if he noticed, but after every time she healed him, she would always ask him if he felt better, or if it hurt anymore. She didn't do that with everyone. In fact, she very rarely did that with anyone. When he went upstairs to get changed, she waited for him to come down before she got up and said "Be right back," so that she could go throw his clothes into the dryer. When she came back, she laid down on the couch with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 7:16 pm

Felix had never thought of it that way. So that he wouldn't be in pain. He gave a small grin. "Nice to know you think like that," he told her. He laid down on the floor after she'd come back. "Serenity, are you okay?" Felix asked. After all the trama of today, it was his time to check on her.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 7:20 pm

Serenity looked at him as he said that it was nice to know she thought like that. She gave a small shrug. She didn't know what he was grinning about. She blinked as he asked if she was okay. "Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" she asked, laying her hands folded on her stomach. Her gaze was on the ceiling, and she reminded herself that she'd have to call the boys tomorrow and thank them for their help.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 7:27 pm

Felix looked at Serenity and then he shook his head. "Because, after all the mess that has happened I just wanted to make sure you were okay with all of it," he told her. Felixsat up and sat indian style, with his back against the couch. "May I ask a serious qestion," Felix said.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 7:30 pm

Serenity nodded when he said that he just wanted to make sure she was okay after all that had happened. "Mmhm, I'm fine," she told him simply. She turned her head and looked at him as he asked if he could ask a serious question. "Yeah, sure, what is it?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 7:33 pm

Felix took a moment to see how he'd phrase this. "You know how eventually time will go on and on until this village comes to an end. I wanted to know what you're going to do when it's all over," he said. "Maybe even before this village disappears." He didn't look at her, he looked towards the tv. Thinking, and planning.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 7:41 pm

Serenity looked at Felix as he said that eventually time will go on until the village disappears. When he asked what she planned on doing after that, she took a moment to think about it. "I'm not sure. Up until now all I've been doing was moving to a different village whenever the previous one failed or just disappeared. I might just do that again," she said. Memories of one village could quickly be replaced with memories of another for an immortal. But Serenity was sure that she would never forget the Crested, because it was where she met Felix. It was their beginning, in a way. "I don't know," she said. "What do you plan on doing?" she asked. She wanted to stay with Felix, live in the same village as him, for as long as she could.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 7:52 pm

Felix found her answer to be a bit blunt, and over all plain. He almost, like seriously, he almost smiled when she asked him what he planned on doing. Felix had already thought about what he wanted to do. "I actually wanted to move to Aiko's village after I made sure the twins were off well. Then, maybe settle there for a few years with her until, you know..." Felix couldn't finish the sentence. "Just a life with her. After that, I guess I'd move on with my own life." As much as he loved Aiko, he didn't want kids just yet...maybe a few hundred years from now, but not yet. "I guess I'd move back to the Crested until it disappeared. Then it's off to the Cloud Village, but that'll probbaly be a few hundred years from now."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 7:59 pm

Serenity looked at him and couldn't help but smile when he said that he wanted to move to Aiko's village. Felix had it all planned out. Up until now, all Serenity had been doing was just....well, existing, to put in in plainest terms. Serenity was still unsure about what she wanted to do. She nodded when Felix said that he wanted to have a life with Aiko until..well, he didn't finish his sentence, but she knew what he meant. When he finished, her gaze was back on the ceiling. "Sounds like you got it all planned out," she said with a small smile. Lucky him. He seemed like he knew exactly what he wanted. Serenity's eyes held a hint of sadness, but nothing too noticeable.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 8:08 pm

Felix wouldn't say he had it all planned out. He knew things didn't go the way people wanted them to. He looked up at her. "What's that look for?" He asked. "You don't think I've forgotten about you, have you?" He asked. His face was blank. "If so then I'm a bit hurt," he joked. "I plan on taking you with me when I leave for the Cloud."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 8:17 pm

Serenity blinked when he asked what was the look for. "What look?" She hadn't thought that Felix had forgotten her, but she was just remembering something from a while back. She gave a small smile when he said that he planned on taking her to the Cloud with him. "Is that so?" she asked. She almost thought she was gonna blush, but luckily no redness came to her face.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 8:31 pm

Felix looked at Serenity. "The one with a touch of something I can't place the reason I'm asking. It's bothering me," he told her. Felix then shrugged and said. "I do plan on taking you, I'll have no one else, and surely I'm not going to abandon you," he told her. Felix would never do that. He enjoyed her company, though sometimes they could go at each others throats.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 8:35 pm

Serenity saw a small chance with what he'd said. With a small smile, she rolled carefully onto her stomach and looked over the edge of the couch at him. "Hmm? So you're saying if you did have someone else, you'd take them instead?" she teased with a smile. She waited a moment. "Just kidding," she said with a shrug before crossing her arms and laying her head on them.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 8:38 pm

This had struck Felix's curiosity. He couldn't help but wonder who he have taken someone else if he had someone. Surely he would have met someone knew, wouldn't he? Before the fall of the Crested. He looked up at her. "No, I want my next trip there to be with you, afterall, I made a promise," he said.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 9:03 pm

Serenity smiled when he said that he wanted his next trip there to be with her. She couldn't help but sigh when he said it was because he'd made a promise. She shook her head. "You know...I don't really want you to take me because of some promise," she told him. "In fact, I don't even want you to hold to that promise," she said with a smile. "I want you to stay because you want to," she told him, looking over the side of the couch. "Pretend that promise never even happened," she said with the same smile.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 9:07 pm

Felix felt like a weight had been lifted off him as she relieved him of his promise. "Thank you," he said. Even if she didn't know what that meant to him. "Don't worry, I wasn't doing it to hold to the promise. I'm bringing you because I want to. I do enjoy your company, and your attitude towards me." He said. "You take my crap when most others would have told me to hit the road. I do apologize for the way I have acted in past situations though," he said.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 9:18 pm

Serenity blinked as he thanked her. She didn't see why he was thanking her, but she wouldn't say anything about it. She smiled when he said that he was bringing her because he wanted to. She only shook her head as he apologized for how he'd acted in the past. "I take your crap because no one else will," she told him with a bright smile. Even if he didn't understand it, it didn't really matter. He needed someone to be there for him, and Serenity wanted to be that someone. She gave a small yawn before laying her head back on her arms.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 9:21 pm

Now that they had a mutual understanding of things Felix felt if he'd accomplished something today. As well as make up for his rudeless killing today. He shook his head, erasing the thought. When Serenity yawned he stood up and patted her on the head. "Well, you should be getting to bed, it's been a long day." Felix wasn't tired at all anymore. Maybe it was adrenaline, whatever the cause he wasn't sleepy, so he'd sit in the guest room until he felt sleep coming on.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 9:26 pm

Serenity blinked as he patted her on the head. "I'm not a cat Felix," she joked with a smile. She shrugged when he said that she should get to bed. "Yeah, I guess," she said, sitting up and stretching a bit. She gave him a smile. "Goodnight, see you in the morning," she said as she got up and headed upstairs towards her room. She actually felt like she might sleep tonight.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 9:32 pm

Felix waited for her to go upstairs. He checked the door and made sure it was locked and turned off the downstairs light. Next he went upstairs and closed the door behind him. He laid on the bed and then found his way under the covers. Pulling them over his head he was soon sleep without a moments hesitation. And to think, he hadn't even been tired. Exhuastion could be decieving.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 9:37 pm

When Serenity got up to her room, she changed into her normal pj's. Since it wasn't all that cold in the house, dressing in pajama bottoms and a tank top didn't bother her. It only took her a few minutes to get to sleep.

Here I am again....I can't see anything but darkness...and I can't hear anything either.... It was the same thing she'd seen after her and Felix had finished swimming the year earlier. But now it was in dream form. It was still dark, and Serenity still heard nothing. What is this dream? It was only the second time she'd seen it, but there was something different from before. She looked around. Nothing had changed. But as soon as she looked back in front of her, she nearly screamed. There were a pair of red eyes staring at her, as if the face it belonged to was only inches from her own. They held a cold air to them, and were narrowed in a way that looked as if the person they belonged to would be laughing. But there was no person. No body to match these cold eyes. Just darkness surrounding them.

Serenity woke with a start, sitting up straight and i a cold sweat. She realized that she was shaking. No, she was shivering. Swallowing, Serenity looked around. There was no moon tonight, and it was dark in her room, but not nearly as dark as in the dream. Serenity had never been so scared of a premonition in her life. Quickly getting out of bed, Serenity turned on the lamp next to her bed, then quickly looked around her room. Everything was normal. She didn't want to go back to sleep now. She really didn't think she could if she tried. She was scared of closing her eyes and seeing the red ones again. Slowly, Serenity got out of bed, and turned her light off, then quietly made her way downstairs. She went into the kitchen and turned the light on, then took the kettle off the stove so that she could fill it with water and make herself some tea to calm herself down. But as soon as she went to pick the kettle up, it slipped from her hands and landed on the ground with a clatter. She sighed, hoping she hadn't woken Felix up. She looked to the clock on the stove before picking the kettle back up. It was about 3 in the morning. She filled the kettle with water and put it on the stove before sitting down at the table and putting her head in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Day After....

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams :: Out of Character (OOC) :: Old Post :: OP: Crested-