Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
The Day After.... - Page 3 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-The Day After.... - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingThe Day After.... - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSThe Day After.... - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts The Day After.... - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilThe Day After.... - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.The Day After.... - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.The Day After.... - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!The Day After.... - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayThe Day After.... - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderThe Day After.... - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)The Day After.... - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)The Day After.... - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. The Day After.... - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesThe Day After.... - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPThe Day After.... - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

The Day After....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

Nickname : The Little Rebel, Hopeless

Character Age : 19
Number of posts : 2588

The Day After.... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 10:14 pm

Serenity sat up and took another drink of her orange juice when Felix said that he guessed she was right. When he suggested that one day they should have a small party, Serenity gave a small grin and stepped over him, then laid on her stomach on the floor right next to him. "Felix," she said, her eyes shining. Ammo. "I never pegged you as a party guy," she teased. She bit her bottom lip in amusement and gave a small laugh.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

Nickname : The Riddle Master

Character Age : 23
Number of posts : 2637

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 10:20 pm

(one word: evil)

Felix didn't think she'd get off the couch over that, but when she did he almost turned to the other side. As soon as the comment escaped her lips he changed his mind and turned. "You're such a child," he said shaking his head. I try and be serious for one moment, and she thinks I'm a party animal. Oh great, now what have I gotten myself into? Felix gave a small sigh. Me and Jasper or Hunter are about to become reallly, really good friends. I'm dropping her off with them the first chance I get. Let them get a taste of her immaturity.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 10:23 pm

(haha)

Serenity grinned when he said that she was such a child. She laid one arm over him in a small hug. "I'm sorry Fe, I won't tease you anymore," she told him with a grin and a small laugh. She couldn't help it, she loved teasing him almost as much as he loved teasing her. It was fun. And aside from that, even though Felix never smiled, she liked seeing that grin of his. "That really was a good idea," she told him with a smile, pulling back from the hug.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 10:29 pm

Felix ignored her apology because he knew it wasn't true. When she hugged him he gave a small hmph and stared at the couch. Once she'd released him from the hug and said it was a good idea he shrugged. "Now who's the party animal," he mumbled. He put his hand over his head and refused to face her.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 10:34 pm

Serenity tilted her head a little as he gave a small hmph. "Aww, don't be like that Felix," she said with a smile. She laughed a bit when he mumbled something about a party animal. "Who said anything like that?" she said with a grin. When he put his arm over his head, she crawled over him so that she was sort of laying over him so that she could see him. "I said I was sorry," she said with a small smile. "What do I have to do so that you're not mad at me?" she asked, an almost innocent gleam in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 10:40 pm

*fangirl squeals*

"Be like what?" He asked. He didn't think he was doing anything wrong, just acting like normal ole Felix. Was that so wrong? "You called me a 'Party Guy', close enough," he said. When she crawled over him he blinked and looked at her. "I said you were forgiven, now get off of me before you crush me," he told her. He rolled onto his stomach and placed his forhead on the floor. "Crushed."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 10:50 pm

(-.-)

Serenity smiled when he said that she'd called him a party guy so it was close enough. When he said that he said she was forgiven she blinked. He'd never said that, but him saying it now was good enough. She blushed a little as he told her to get off him before she crushed him. When he rolled onto his stomach and said crushed, she got off him, sat up and crossed her arms. "I am not that heavy," she said, turning her head to the side.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 10:54 pm

Felix gave a small laugh when she got off of him and then started to act like a child who didn't get her way. "Is little Serenity mad at me?" He asked, sounding like one of those annoying parents with their new born child. He turned and looked at her. "Poor Serenity."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 10:57 pm

Serenity turned even more red as Felix talked to her like she was some kind of child. "Sh-shutup," she said, her gaze still off to the side. "Stop speaking to me like that," she said. If he wanted to be like that, she could just so easily tease him in a way he wouldn't quite like either. She remembered how nervous she'd made him not too long ago. She could easily do that again, just to tease him.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 10:59 pm

Felix smirked. "Is little Serenity getting even more upset," he continued. "And using big words such as shut up?" Felix coudln't help but laugh at this. He was loving her reaction. "And now she's turning colors," he said continuing in the annoying parent voice. "She's so adorable." He sat up lightly poked her cheeks. Felix hadn't had this much fun for a while now.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 11:11 pm

Serenity blushed even more as he said she's so adorable. She swatted his hand away as he poked her cheeks. "Cut it out," she said quietly. Just then she thought of how she'd play this off. He wanted to treat her like a child, well she was gonna show her how child-like she could be, but at the same time she was gonna bring out her teenage side as well. She then went next to him and hugged him, laying her head against his chest. "Please stop teasing me Felix," she said in a small pleading voice. She could play this game too. She then looked up at him with pleading eyes, the blush not gone off her face, but she was gonna use that to her advantage. Blush was something of a teenage charm if it was used right and Serenity knew this. "Please?" she said again in a small pleading voice.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 7:06 am

Felix didn't expect her to catch him in a hug. "Huh, get off me," he said as she laid her head on his chest. Felix tried to pull away. "Serenity, let me go." He was no out of his comfort zone. She was acting like a...he didn't know what to call it, but it sure wasn't no adult! Serenity could be strange at times, now was one of them.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 12:08 pm

(lmao, Felix doesn't know that she's actin like a teenager, thats funny)(MOE)

Serenity didn't release him from the hug as he told her to get off him. She still held on when he tried to pull away, then looked up at him again as he told her to let go. "Only if you promise to stop teasing me," she said in the same small voice. She didn't mean permanently of course, because Felix would never be able to stop teasing her permanently. He wasn't that strong. She just wanted him to stop teasing her for the time being, and until he said he would, she was gonna keep teasing him. Of course, she knew that he didn't know she was teasing him yet. But he would soon enough.

(*fangirls start playing this song in the background*)
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 6:43 pm

(nice music)

Felix turned his head. "I don''t make promises that I can't keep," he told her. It was true. As many times as he'd left her, he'd always came back, because of that promise. Until she completely relieved him of the promise he would always come back. He tried to get away from the hug again. "Now let me go, you're acting strange..."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 7:59 pm

(haha)(and didn't she relieve him of his promise when she told him to go away and leave her alone? does that count?)

"Not permanently," she told him in the same small voice. "Just for now? Please?" she asked again. She wasn't going to give up until he gave in. Instead of keeping a hold on him like she had before, she loosened the hug so that he could push her away if he wanted, but she, instead of looking up at him again, laid her head on his chest again as she hugged him.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 8:10 pm

(hmm, good question)

Felix looked at her quizzically. When she loosed her grip he pushed her away from him lightly and then stood up. "Are you okay?" He asked. "I'm starting to get the feeling that that cut of yours has gotten to your head somehow." Felix moved behind the couch to put some distance between them. "You stay over there, I'll stay over here, everybody will be perfectly happy."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 8:15 pm

Serenity blinked and looked at him as he pushed her away and stood up, sighing when he asked if she was okay. "You're clueless," she told him, sitting on the couch as he moved behind it and laying down with her arms crossed over her stomach. Did he really have no clue that she was just playing with him that whole time? She sighed. Perhaps she should've made it a bit more obvious. She closed her eyes as she laid there, thinking about how she could've made it a bit more obvious to him. It was no fun playing with him if he didn't have a clue what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 8:18 pm

(so mean...-.-)

Felix blinked confused as she said that he was clueless. Is that suppose to get back at me for calling her hopeless all this time? "I don't get it," he said. "Why am I being called clueless now?" He asked. He carefully moved to the other side of the couch and towards the stairs were he knew he'd be safer from her strangeness.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 8:23 pm

(lmao, where he'd be safe from her strangeness)

Serenity knew he was confused just from the few seconds of silence after she called him clueless. She didn't open her eyes as he moved to the stairs and asked why she was calling him clueless. "You didn't realize it? I was just playing," she told him with a sigh. Was she that good of an actress that even Felix couldn't see through her. She knew that he'd end up getting her back for this ten-fold sometime in the future, but whatever.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 8:28 pm

Felix sighed. "Oh." He said. Felix didn't 'play'. He looked at her. "I couldn't tell since you usually act strange. I just figured you were being a bit stranger than normal was all," he said. He relaxed. He'd get her back later for this. He looked over to the window. "Hmm."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 8:31 pm

Serenity opened one eye and looked at him as he simply said 'oh'. She opened both her eyes and looked at him as he said he couldn't tell because she normally acted strange. "Oh please, I never act that bad," she told him. "Most of the time I either act like an adult or a kid, I never act like an actual teenager like that," she told him, rolling her eyes before closing them again. "Hmm what?" she asked without opening her eyes or looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 8:35 pm

Felix looked at her as she stated she never acted like a teenager. "Not even on that one day?" He asked. She seemed pretty love struck to him. He then shook his head. "It's raining," he told her when she asked what he'd said hmm for. Felix turned his head to the side. I don't remember hearing that it was suppose to the rain...
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 8:38 pm

Serenity blinked and turned red when he mentioned that one day. She turned so that she was facing the back of the couch. "Nope," she said, trying to make sure Felix didn't see her face. "I didn't think it was supposed to rain today," she said as he said that it was raining outside. She wanted to get off that other subject as quickly as possible.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 8:41 pm

Felix shrugged when she turned. He knew she had to be blushing. "Deny what you lile, I know the truth," he said. Felix continued to look at the window, even when she agreed it wasn't suppose to rain. "Weathermen can't always be right," he said.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 8:50 pm

Serenity closed her eyes again as she laid on her side. She was unusually tired. And her side was starting to hurt, for whatever reason she couldn't fathom. Maybe she'd been moving around too much. She shifted a little uncomfortably, but stayed laying facing the back of the couch, saying nothing to Felix's half riddle. "Yeah, I guess," she said when he said that weathermen couldn't always be right.

Jasper wore a grin as he walked home, the rain pouring down. He hadn't bothered bringing an umbrella. He hadn't really expected to make it rain, that part of it was a complete accident. As he walked home, he pulled out his cell and wrote a text. Kuriyama. Channel 4 News in half an hour. You should watch it. You'll find that you like what you see. He hit send after entering Felix's number into the phone. After he got home, he stopped a moment and looked around the house. It was too quiet. "Ichiya, I'm home!" he called, hanging his jacket up as he entered. No answer. "That's strange..." he said, then shrugged and sat down on the couch. "Oh well, she probably just went out with friends," he said to himself, sitting on the couch and clicking on the television.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Day After....

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams :: Out of Character (OOC) :: Old Post :: OP: Crested-