Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
A so called relaxing day - Page 5 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-A so called relaxing day - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingA so called relaxing day - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSA so called relaxing day - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts A so called relaxing day - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilA so called relaxing day - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.A so called relaxing day - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.A so called relaxing day - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!A so called relaxing day - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayA so called relaxing day - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderA so called relaxing day - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)A so called relaxing day - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)A so called relaxing day - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. A so called relaxing day - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesA so called relaxing day - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPA so called relaxing day - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

A so called relaxing day

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Tetsuya
Crescent Assistant
Crescent Assistant
Tetsuya

Character Age : 23
Number of posts : 31

A so called relaxing day - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 9:56 pm

" What the hell just happened? I couldn't read your intentions are moves, but if i shoot this blast it will kill that little girl over there hehe." Tetsuya said as the blast comes from his hand three feet away from connecting with Amaterasu." Fool if i kill her who will help you stop us huh? I was told not to kill her by draining her dry. I left her enough chakra if you think that the size of a coin is enough. Let us sit back and watch her body eradicate with the power of that blast." Tetsuya said laughing hard.
Back to top Go down
Kraven
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kraven

Character Age : 34
Number of posts : 203

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 10:26 pm

Kraven looks up at Kenjiro "Kenjiro you need to stop that chakra blast before it gets to her remember how she shoots chakra blast well think about it she might be able to absorb her own chakra and that is a lot of chakra to absorb." Kraven said trying to get up and stop the blast himself. "Dammit what is wrong with me? Why is my body moving so slow? Dammit Kraven forget her you are the vampire tyrant the taker of lives there is only me and my vampires " Kraven said to himself getting up with pitch black eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

Nickname : The Moon Master, Ash Ketchum, Shadow

Character Age : 39
Number of posts : 1687

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 12:20 am

Kenjiro cursed. He loved the kid's heart and desire to battle....he just was a bit thick skulled at times. His body flared with the purple moon chakra and he dashed out, moving square in between the blast and Amaterasu. He held out both hands and caught it, his own chakra flaring back against the force of the blow and he slowly pushed it skyward some before ripping it apart. His hands were on fire, burnt and bleeding some, but other than that, he figured he had just stopped the blast, not realizing a small portion had gotten past him. "Tetsuya, focus!" he told his assistant.
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu
Storm ANBU
Storm ANBU
Amaterasu

Number of posts : 45

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 12:59 am

The little bit of chakra that got passed Kenjiro gets absorbed into Amaterasu body. Amaterasu gasp when she awakens "Rin help me please sister." she said trying to move as she turned her head to the left then right feeling the piano wire slicing through her neck slowly. " Rin I have no chakra to move my body." Amaterasu said trying to activate sharingan to break down the molecules of the piano wire, so she can escape to help Rin.
Back to top Go down
Tetsuya
Crescent Assistant
Crescent Assistant
Tetsuya

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 8:14 pm

Tetsuya looks in shock at Amaterasu as he come back to consciousness "Argh get off of me" Tetsuya said throwing Rin off him into the piano wire with Amaterasu. " I have enough energy from that girl to hit you with a focused beam to make sure there is nothing left of you two!" Tetsuya barked at Rin and Amaterasu. Flipping back three times he charge the beam to the fact that it starts to tear up the earth beneath his feet. Tetsuya stop this now this isn't you it is the power that you have. If you fire that you will kill everyone and end up like your clan members when they have power. His inner self told him. still aiming at Amaterasu and Rin he fires the blast, but turns it at the last minute aiming it at the mountain behind the open turning it to literally nothing.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Storm ANBU
Storm ANBU
Rin

Character Age : 18
Number of posts : 76

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 9:09 pm

"It seems someone has ran out of borrowed energy to stop me." she said getting off the wire. Rin uppercut Tetsuya into the air and follows through with a barrage of kicks and punches to his midsection. Rin was enjoying herself so much that she forgot about Amaterasu being tied up on a tree. She throws Tetsuya on the ground in front of Kenjiro "What is wrong boy don't tell me that all that spunk you had earlier is gone. Watch and witness the death of your assistant." She said walking up to Tetsuya with her tail flicking upward. Rin stabs her hand out at Tetsuya chest.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 9:49 pm

"Damn it," he whispered, hating that this was really happening right now. He moved into the path of her hand, catching her wrist and spinning around behind her and he throw her with a spinning and flipping motion toward Amaterasu. He then pulled a kunai with an exploding paper tag on it and it stabbed straight into the ground, charged with a bit of his chakra as well. He quickly got Tetsuya up, his arm on his shoulder before leaping back as it exploded, sending a massive dirt cloud and rock into the air and at them, extra charged with his chakra. He landed beside Kraven, shaking his head. "We need to regroup," he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Kraven
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kraven

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 7:57 pm

" Right but what about him?" Kraven said pointing towards Zess who apparently hasn't tended to his wounds yet. Kraven jumps into a tree heading deeper into the forest to retreat. He didn't like the fact they had to retreat but this was a necessary retreat so they could figure out a plan of action so they can stop these two. Kraven stops to catch his breath " Kenjiro due you think we are far enough we made it six miles between us. How is your assistant holding up?" Kraven said with a large amount of humor in his last question.
Back to top Go down
Tetsuya
Crescent Assistant
Crescent Assistant
Tetsuya

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 8:37 pm

Tetsuya sits against a tree listening to Kraven speak " Listen here you don't understand she put herself back together and i didn't see you out there fighting her." Tetsuya told Kraven. He was mad and paralyzed by how fast she was. " What is she and who is she? I would like to know about her partner too." Tetsuya said waiting for answers to his questions he need to know what was going on. "Someone tell me about them two. Why did we leave that guy back there anyway? He looks like he can barely stand up."
Back to top Go down
Zess
Stealth ANBU
Stealth ANBU
Zess

Number of posts : 23

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 9:31 pm

" I will hold her off for you three to escape don't worry I don't plan on dying here anytime soon." Zess said as blood oozed from his wounds. Grabbing his sword he stood waiting for Rin and Amaterasu to jump out the dust to attack. "If i go with you they will absolutely find and kill us." He said walking off into the dust to meet Rin and Amaterasu on the other side. He knew he could not keep this up for long and he was going to reach his limit.
Back to top Go down
Selene
Loner
Loner
Selene

Character Age : 7
Number of posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 9:45 pm

Selene throws a kunai in piano wire in Amaterasu's arm sending chakra down the wire into Amaterasu feeding her the chakra she needs to get back into the fight. " This is getting to good I wonder if he can take them both on at the same time." Selene said pulling the wired kunai back to her. Selene sense of enjoyment was kind of weird most people would try to keep alliances with villages but Selene wanted to see more fights between villages.
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu
Storm ANBU
Storm ANBU
Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 11:09 pm

Amaterasu feels the pessure of Rin body hit her ,then she suddenly feels her body being replenished destroying the wire and kunai restraining her by going mangekyuo sharingan erasing the items from existence. Amaterasu helps Rin up looking through the smoke her eyes go cyan blue and scans the area around in front of them to see that only a one person stood in front of them. " Rin are you ready to attack? If so I will go first since he will be expecting you to attack first." Amaterasu said getting up sucking herself in one of her wormhole and appearing over Zess. She then comes down punching him in the face.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Storm ANBU
Storm ANBU
Rin

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 11:31 pm

Rin circles around Zess and attacks him from behind with her scythe " DIE ZESS DIE!!!" she screamed as she swung her scythe at him. Rin made sure she the got him in a tight situation that either one he dodged he would get hit by the other attack and the fact he had only one arm good arm meant that he couldn't due any kind of jutsu. Everything was going according to Rin's plan she wanted to kill everything and everyone who stood in her way of doing so.
Back to top Go down
Zess
Stealth ANBU
Stealth ANBU
Zess

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 10:38 pm

Zess blocks the scythe attack with his sword then flips on top of the handle of his sword grabbing her fist. Zess toss Amaterasu across the field jumping off his sword and grabbing the handle he spins around sideways bring his sword down on Rin kicking her in the chest towards Amaterasu. Looking at his body he knew that he could crash at any minute. Zess vision starts to blur and his eyes start to lose color. Picking up his sword he waits for Rin and Amaterasu to attack again.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 11:16 pm

Kenjiro sighed, crouched slightly as they discussed things. "Tetsuya's fine, as it seems," he said, smiling confidently at his obviously irritated assistant. He got serious, looking back at where the battle was taking place. "That guy, he's able to hold his own, slightly," he told them. "But, he won't last long, which means we don't have much time. We have no idea who those two are," he told him with a sigh, "but right now, I'm going to seriously need you to calm down. Fighting pissed is going to be absolutely destructive, especially if you try absorbing their chakra. From what Ican sense, one of them is back on their feet." He reached into his tool kit, pulling out three small, black food pellets and giving them each one. "It's all I've got, so we need to make it work. There may be three of us, bu their skill and teamwork is that of ninja our level, adding that to their.....more unknown abilities, the two of them are going to be quite difficult to defeat, let alone kill."
Back to top Go down
Tetsuya
Crescent Assistant
Crescent Assistant
Tetsuya

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 11:10 pm

"From the way he looks he looks like he has twenty minutes of fight left in him." He said taking the food pill. "Maybe if we split them up we can take them on apparently without each other they can't fight us." He said with a grin unaware of Amaterasu summoning abilities. Tetsuya puts the food pill under his tongue so he doesn't have to pull it out and put it in his mouth in the middle of a fight. Tetsuya looked away from Kenjiro and Kraven after the thought of him absorbing their chakra came up in the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu
Storm ANBU
Storm ANBU
Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 12:18 am

Amaterasu flies across the field skipping off the ground recovering from the throw. Amaterasu looks as Rin come flying next to her. "So this one decided to stay and fight even though his probability of beating us is a 3 to 60 ratio." Amaterasu said scanning Zess. Looking around she scans the area for the ones that got away. Suddenly she finds them six miles off in the forest hacking into a satellite she finds there exact location summoning Nightmare and Chaos. "You two go and enjoy yourselves she said opening a wormhole in her area and another one ten feet above Kenjiro and the others. Nightmare materialize in the center of the triangle (only three people can't make a circle out of that). spinning around with his index and middle fingers extended outward he makes a complete circle creating a rift-hole going all around him shooting out senbons. Chaos hangs upside down on a passing cloud until she see that Kenjiro was still alive after their last fight. Chaos falls to the ground getting her head stuck in it.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Storm ANBU
Storm ANBU
Rin

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 12:52 am

Rin dodges the slash by a hair blocking the kick she still goes across the field next to Amaterasu. " I guess he doesn't realize it yet." She told Amaterasu when she said that he couldn't win. This time I will go high and you go low okay?" Rin said flying at Zess with her scythe. Rin figured that since he used his sword as a arm to block her scythe while she was on the ground that if he blocked high with the sword that he would get hit by Amaterasu from the bottom.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 2:52 am

Kenjiro nearly froze, watching as Nightmare appeared within their circle and he leaped back, barely drawing his sword to defend his vital areas, but he still felt many shots into his body. He skipped a couple of branches back, barely stopping and cursing. "Come on. Are you telling me they found us now? Well...." They barely got any form of plan into action, but....he was getting an idea. He looked back, hearing a crash and seeing Chaos. "Oh come on, not you again....Kraven, do you think you can hold this other one off? Tetsuya, you gotta get back to them and help that other guy. Just, watch your chakra absorbing abilities!" he told her.
Back to top Go down
Tetsuya
Crescent Assistant
Crescent Assistant
Tetsuya

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 10:49 am

Tetsuya jumps on a branch dodging the senbons" Are you sure i should help him i could take on this girl here she doesn't seem that tough. She seems more like a waste of space." Tetsuya said chuckling at Chaos."If I go i might overdo it with the chakra abilities again and that might become destructive." Tetsuya said trying to convince Kenjiro to let him fight Chaos. Tetsuya hated the fact that he could barely even hurt Rin so he wanted to take his anger out on someone who wasn't that powerful.
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu
Storm ANBU
Storm ANBU
Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 11:38 pm

Amaterasu circles around hit Zess in the back with her fist engulfed in chakra. She then sets up slows time and creates a meteor crashing down onto Zess. Amaterasu grabs her face in pain screaming loud enough that the entire forest could hear her crying. Amaterasu was suffering from the over usage of her mangekyuo sharingan.

Chaos body bends backward as she sits there with her head stuck in the ground. Nightmare looks at Kenjiro then to Tetsuya. "Are you sure you could handle her. Chaos get up you insignificant life form." He said pulling her out the ground by the ankle "This boy here Challenge your strength." Nightmare drops Chaos and quickly looks into the direction of the scream. Chaos gets up licking her lips sadistically at Tetsuya "Are you sure you can take me on boy it looks like your Friend here wants you to go help that other guy out." she said still bent backwards.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 9:39 pm

Kenjiro bit his lip, then had another idea in mind. "Alright, take her. Just be careful and do not overdo it again," he told him, turning to Kraven. "I'm gonna help that other guy. Sounds like this may be one chance we have to change this game into our favor," he told him before quickly dashing forward through the trees. He had to hurry now.
Back to top Go down
Kraven
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kraven

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 10:14 pm

Kraven nods to Kenjiro as he dashed off into the forest to help the other guy out " Okay look here Tetsuya you are going to have to be extremely alert with this girl she may not look it, but she is extremely dangerous and fast." Kraven told him as he sat prepared waiting for one of them to attack. Kraven would have preferred to fight Amaterasu over the two in front of him. Kraven looked at Chaos recapping his first encounter with the thing standing in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Zess
Stealth ANBU
Stealth ANBU
Zess

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 9:55 pm

Zess blocks the scythe getting hit in the back by the punch sending him flying into the air. Recovering he sees the meteor coming down on top of him bracing his self. Sodom come out stopping the meteor in his dragon form. Zess lands and goes on the offense running at Rin. He knees her in the stomach punching her in the ribs then under the elbow with his palm. He then runs at Amaterasu with his vision completely blurred and half way faded. Kicking her in the air he throws his sword at her. Zess starts to fall over landing in a pool of his blood completely passed out due to the excessive lost of blood.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 12:15 pm

Kenjiro burst through the trees, cursing as he saw him fall within the pool of his own blood. He was glad he had done that last move, but at what cost now? He swiftly moved in beside him, skidding to a stop and kneeling down to examine him. He didn't have much medical ninjutsu experience, but he knew enough that he could preform a quick patch job, healing his most vital wounds. "Damn, you really took it to them," he told him, always staying alert and ready to counter their attacks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

A so called relaxing day

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next