Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
A so called relaxing day - Page 7 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-A so called relaxing day - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingA so called relaxing day - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSA so called relaxing day - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts A so called relaxing day - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilA so called relaxing day - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.A so called relaxing day - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.A so called relaxing day - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!A so called relaxing day - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayA so called relaxing day - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderA so called relaxing day - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)A so called relaxing day - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)A so called relaxing day - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. A so called relaxing day - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesA so called relaxing day - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPA so called relaxing day - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

A so called relaxing day

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Rin
Storm ANBU
Storm ANBU
Rin

Character Age : 18
Number of posts : 76

A so called relaxing day - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 5:11 pm

Rin looks as the shurikens fly pass turning around she watch as they fly at Amaterasu."Is that all you have surrounding me with your clones." Rin fights off the clones feeling one of the blades piercing her chest from behind. Rin grabs the swords blade pulling it out her chest. The aura moves in front of Amaterasu reflecting the shurikens with her hand. You will not harm her the aura said in a low voice. Rin feels Tetsuya fist connects with her stomach Rin body flies to the barrier making a long narrow aura coming from her to her aura.
Back to top Go down
Kraven
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kraven

Character Age : 34
Number of posts : 203

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 10:46 pm

Kraven eyes narrow when Rin didn't even move to protect Amaterasu "This girl has no feelings for anything or anyone. How could you care for someone of that level evil?" Kraven watched as the aura reflected all of the shurikens. Kraven eyes widened when he saw Rin still moving after getting stab in the chest and pulling the sword out by the blade instead of the handle. "I'm going to help out Tetsuya he looks like he is going to need it." Kraven said getting up walking over to Tetsuya. Using his vampire powers Kraven runs at rin with his claws extended outward at her chest to rip her heart out.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Storm ANBU
Storm ANBU
Rin

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 12:49 am

Rin backs up into the barrier when she saw Kraven running at her "Looks like I messed up this time." She said as she felt Kraven hand go through her chest taking her heart out the back. Rin body goes limp dropping to the ground but gets stop due to being stuck on Kraven. I always cared and loved you. You were never considered a burden to me. I used to be alone in the world but when they introduced me to you everything change you brought me out the darkness and showed me the light of how feelings can make me feel like I had another reason to live and that reason was to let you live a human life. The aura said before it slowly vanished. My name is unimportant and I fight to protect my sister. The aura said before it completely vanished.
Back to top Go down
Kraven
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kraven

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 1:56 am

Kraven pulls his arm out of Rin. Pulling his arm out he watches as Rin body falls against the barrier." So Kenjiro did that aura say anything else while i finished this up?" he asked interested in the mysterious aura that care more for Amaterasu more than her Rin did. "I'm sorry I had to kill her but she cared for nothing and no one and that was her downfall." Kraven told Amaterasu as he flopped on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

Nickname : The Moon Master, Ash Ketchum, Shadow

Character Age : 39
Number of posts : 1687

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 12:47 pm

Kenjiro was silent, sighing sadly. He hated that it had to end this way, but it was bound to. "It said....that she gave her a reason to live, a reason to fight because she loved her. I wonder....if it was simply the physical body that was fighting, and that aura.....was actually her," he whispered softly. He slowly walked over to Amaterasu, leaning down and telling her to sit. He stayed a bit alert, but was concerned for her.
Back to top Go down
Kraven
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kraven

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 2:11 pm

"How is that even possible? No Aura is able to think for itself." Kraven said shocked at what Kenjiro told him."So what do we do now that this is almost over? Kenjiro you do know we are going to have to end her pain and suffering." He whispered to Kenjiro kraven felt the energy coming from her arm. Kraven didn't want to kill Amaterasu but she was in pain and slowly possibly dying.
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu
Storm ANBU
Storm ANBU
Amaterasu

Character Age : 23
Number of posts : 45

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 4:01 pm

Amaterasu sat up and looked at Rin's body "Rin stop playing and get up you can't abandon your goals not now you came so far." She screamed at Rin's body. Amaterasu gets up walking to Rin but falls on her face after taking four steps. Amaterasu body was starting to become unstable showing more raw energy and data. Suddenly a Army of Special forces and 10 scientist walks in wearing their storm village attire. "Go retrieve Rin's body her parents would want to know what happened to her. Amaterasu looks like you are having a Meltdown I told Haru that you were not ready to fight yet. Thank you all for holding our weapons until we got here. I would like to think that you are in charge here." He said to Kenjiro. One special force member grab Rin by the leg dragging her across the ground to the head scientist while four more special force members grab Amaterasu. "Let me go I have to be with Rin." She screamed at the men as the all restrained her.
Back to top Go down
Tetsuya
Crescent Assistant
Crescent Assistant
Tetsuya

Number of posts : 31

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 3:47 am

Tetsuya looked at the army coming in listening to the scientist holds his tongue until the man said holding them. "What the hell we aren't giving them up so you can recreate the same weapon from their DNA fixing their flaws so they can be unstoppable." he hissed at them "Lord Kage please tell me that we aren't just going to sit here and let them do what they please? What if they fix that girl up then what do we do." He said pointing at Amaterasu.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 10:43 pm

Kenjiro scowled, looking around. He knew, if they actually were actually apart of the storm village, then there was nothing they could do about it. He would need to speak with the kage of the Storm about this.... "Unfortunately, we don't have....much choice," he told them, glaring dead into the eyes of the one that seemed to be the main scientist, the leader of them all. "I am...So tell me....why did you create them?" he questioned. He needed to know, and this would give them just a bit of time to think.....
Back to top Go down
Rin
Storm ANBU
Storm ANBU
Rin

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 11:04 pm

Rin's body reaches the head scientist looking in awe "So you removed her heart? The bosses will not like this." he said looking back at Kenjiro when he asked him why they created them "Why do you think we created them? We didn't create Rin she was a created by her parents who used her as a experiment to strengthen and protect the village and because she was a demon we created Alpha 187 or project black flames now known as Amaterasu to keep her in check but since Rin is gone we are going to dissemble Amaterasu and discard Rin's body so no one can acquire her abilities. For extra precautions we are going to delete Amaterasu. She holds all of our village secrets. We will create better weapons that reach perfection." He told Kenjiro with a cold stare.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 1:07 pm

He frowned, shaking his head. "I apologize....but there is no way we can let you do that! That may seem like being a way to protect the Storm, but it is also a way to cause a major war between villages like that," he told them. "You're just going to toss them away like they're trash. It's got nothing to do with being personal, but I'm not letting you put others in danger like that."
Back to top Go down
Rin
Storm ANBU
Storm ANBU
Rin

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 10:28 pm

The head scientist looks at Kenjiro shaking his head "So you people will actually wage war with the storm to prevent us from taking them back to the village. If lord Marut found out about this he would be very disappointed. How could you prevent a mother and father from seeing their children before discarding them? How would you feel if someone prevented you from seeing your dead child for the last time?" He asked Kenjiro.
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu
Storm ANBU
Storm ANBU
Amaterasu

Number of posts : 45

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 10:53 pm

Amaterasu stomach starts to cave away releasing a powerful blast turning the special force members into nothing but ashes. Amaterasu looks in shock using that chance to crawl to Rin as fast as she could. Amaterasu finally reach Rin shielding her with her body "You will not lay hands on Rin or I will kill you." she said before getting cut off by the head scientist. " Dammit she has gone rampant Protocol ten needs to be taken into affect." He said. Two other special force members comes over to Amaterasu placing a collar with spikes going into the neck on her. Amaterasu screams in pain as a shock goes through her body capturing her in the collar leaving her body a empty shell." See this is why they must be discarded of these are the wish of their parents. She killed four men with families because she is having a meltdown. If we didn't discard of her she would kill everything because she will have a meltdown on a nuclear level and we can not be responsible for the death of millions of lives because you people tried to stop us."
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 11:35 pm

(I'll wait to post.)
Back to top Go down
Kraven
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kraven

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 9:04 pm

Kraven listened carefully to what the scientist said" He has a point Kenjiro even though it may cause war this situation could cause a war between you and the storm. Which we can't have at a time like this. Kenjiro have faith in the Kage of the storm that he will do the right thing." Kraven said in a disappointed voice. He knew they couldn't leave but that if it was his child he would like to see him one last time before being buried. Kraven looked at the scientist" what do you mean by discard of them?" He asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Character Age : 0
Female
Number of posts : 4681

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 9:36 pm

Jaymaru was out and about just doing her normal business when she happened to come upon an interesting find. There seemed to be a little scrummage going on between a few ninja from different villages. She smiled a bit interested, but that interest died away when she saw Kazuma and Shizuka there. What were those two morons doing? Hopefully not engaging in combat. She crossed her arms and watched from a distance. Why were shinobi fighting shinobi instead of the Akatsuki? Honestly the purple haired Akatsuki didn't care, she just wanted to know what was going on so she could report back.
Back to top Go down
Kitsune
Stealth Jonin
Stealth Jonin
Kitsune

Character Age : 21
Number of posts : 24

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 10:33 pm

Kitsune was walking through the forest leaning up against a tree in pain she was still trying to hide her true self from her village. "I can't....keep this up. I'm starving...and I can't... no I will kill anyone in my village again." she said reminiscing about whe she killed another jonin and her genin in the kage's office cleaning it up and by cleaning it up devouring the jonin and her genin licking their blood off the walls and glass. Kitsune looked over in the direction of all the action smelling the blood of everyone. Kitsune's reaches the barrier licking it as she saw a endless supply of food for her. Kitsune stops when she sees that a Stealth Anbu was in there. Kitsune starts to tear a hole in the barrier squeezing through the hole. Kitsune beings to phase-walk taking her to a different dimesion climbing up the side of the barrier she reaches the top hanging upside down she sneaks over a random scientist head snatching him up and devouring him. "That is delicious so who is next?" she said eating the last piece of the scientist.
Back to top Go down
Tetsuya
Crescent Assistant
Crescent Assistant
Tetsuya

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 11:44 pm

Tetsuya grins when Kenjiro said he wasn't going to let him go with their bodies. "You know that is a bunch of crap. You people will be responsible for more deaths if we let you take them." turning to Kraven "How could you side with them you. You of all people have seen what they are capable of and you want us to leave our faith in a man we don't even know so you can prevent a small war? If we let them go then this kage could have the power to throw the world into real chaos were we wouldn't even be able to rebel. If anyone got DNA from that girl then the would be able to create weapons with her incredible healing abilities." He said unsheathing his sword slowly.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 1:23 am

Kenjiro was silent, listening to their words. He glanced at them, then looked into the eyes of the head scientist. "Tetsuya stop," he told them with a sigh, trembling in absolute anger as he put the sword away. "Kraven's right. The fact is....what they're doing may cause more deaths, but if we were to go to war in these troubling times....that would be guaranteed to cause deaths..."
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Character Age : 0
Female
Number of posts : 4681

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 9:25 am

Jaymaru smirked. She'd have to get closer to Kazuma or Shizuya to find out what was going on. It seemed like Kenjiro and Kraven as well as some ninja she didn't know were trying to work out a plan against the other two girls. There headbands read Storm Ninja. "Marut can't hold down his own shinobi, how nice." She wouldn't mind the villages going to war, it meant less work for her and the other Akatsuki. Looking around she started toward Shizuka.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 8:28 pm

Shizuka grabs his akatsuki cloak folding it up nicely. "He Kazuma here comes Jaymaru." he said pointing his little index finger at Jaymaru. Shizuka shirt covered him like he was wearing a kimono "Hey Jay what brought you out this way?" He said pulling out a pack of smokes struggling to light it do to his small hands. Shizuka hated that his age changed at random times and at the age he was at right now it wasn't helping him at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Storm ANBU
Storm ANBU
Rin

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 10:59 pm

"What we do with them is none of your business. Now boys get rid of this trash and of these people they know to much." He signaled to the special force members as they came in surrounding Kraven, Kenjiro, Tetsuya, and Zess. The hole in Rin's chest starts to close up. Rin opens her eyes to see and her the scientist call her and Amaterasu trash. Rin's vision becomes clear seeing Amaterasu laying on top of her motionless. Rin stands up using her tail to push herself up behind the scientist who was standing behind the special forces. Rin stands on her hands and feet as if she was going to turn into a wolf. The scientist turned around looking at Rin "Ah so you weren't dead after all. Rin I command you to kill everyone here except me." He commanded her. Rin hisses at him then punches a hole through the scientist stomach. Rin grabs a hold of the scientist spine pulling it out of the hole in his stomach. Rin impales all of the special force members surrounding them. Rin goes over to Amaterasu tugging on the collar around her neck trying to get it off. Hissing at the collar Rin attempts to bite it in half.
Back to top Go down
Tetsuya
Crescent Assistant
Crescent Assistant
Tetsuya

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 12:35 am

Tetsuya completely Unsheathe his sword "I told you we couldn't trust them. Bring it on I will annihilate your special forces. " Tetsuya said. Thinking to himself he knew he didn't have much chakra left to fight off all the special forces. Looking at Rin as she gets up and the scientist talking to her. "What the hell is she? She just had her heart ripped out of her and now she is back up. There is no way of stopping her." He said shaking at the sight of how she killed everyone of her own villagers." She doesn't even speak she seems like she is feral now." He said pointing at Rin trying to bite off the collar.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 2:28 pm

Kenjiro scowled at the scientist then watched the absolute horror of Rin's anger being brought out upon those that had been controlling her. "Calm it down, Tetsuya," he told him, forcing himself to breath and calm down. He could sense even move of a problem around outside the barrier, but...He sheathed his sword then put it down slowly. Obviously now, Rin was seeing Amaterasu's suffering and dying. Could it be that....she could save her somehow? He slowly took two steps toward her, but made sure to stay well back and guarded. "Rin....can you save her?" he questioned. He hated the thought of this ending up backfiring and them having to go back into fighting but.....
Back to top Go down
Rin
Storm ANBU
Storm ANBU
Rin

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 9:34 pm

Rin turns around standing on all four hissing at Kenjiro when he moved towards her. Rin was on the super defensive. Suddenly the collar starts to glow a bright color revealing crosses all over Amaterasu body. "Haha there is no way for you to free her from that collar now." One of the scientist said before dying. Rin turns around going to touch Amaterasu but gets thrown towards the other side of the barrier. Rin was unable to touch Amaterasu do to her being a pure demon. Rin places her hand on the barrier destroying it. The crosses form a tent around Amaterasu to prevent any demon from removing it. Bearing teeth at the protection around Amaterasu she runs at Amaterasu on all four. Rin grabs a hold on Amaterasu while the protection on her burns her arm away to nothing. Rin didn't pull Amaterasu out of the protection spell and starts to hiss, growl and bearer teeth until her tail goes in front of her and she starts to chase it for a while.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

A so called relaxing day

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next