Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
A so called relaxing day - Page 4 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-A so called relaxing day - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingA so called relaxing day - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSA so called relaxing day - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts A so called relaxing day - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilA so called relaxing day - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.A so called relaxing day - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.A so called relaxing day - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!A so called relaxing day - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayA so called relaxing day - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderA so called relaxing day - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)A so called relaxing day - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)A so called relaxing day - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. A so called relaxing day - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesA so called relaxing day - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPA so called relaxing day - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

A so called relaxing day

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Kraven
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kraven

Character Age : 34
Number of posts : 203

A so called relaxing day - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 9:03 pm

Kraven stumbles backwards when he catches Kenjiro. "What the hell Kenjiro." Kraven said then he saw the slashes coming towards them he drops Kenjiro and runs toward Amaterasu using her as a boost jump. Kraven looked down at the slashes as they flew by him. Kraven has never seen anyone move that fast. Feeling the pressure of the power Kraven begins to feel powerless to Rin. He then looked at the souls that innocent souls that were being absorbed by Rin. For the first time in a long time Kraven was scared for his life that there was no way to win this battle.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

Nickname : The Moon Master, Ash Ketchum, Shadow

Character Age : 39
Number of posts : 1687

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 10:11 pm

"Crap!" he grunted as he used his speed to evade the five slashes, but he could feel the air still being slashed around him and his clothes cut into a tiny bit. He panted, looking at these two creatures that they were facing. Kraven is a Sanin.....I'm a kage.....And yet these two are so powerful.... He cursed, shaking his head. There was no way they could give in to fear now. As soon as they did....they would lose this fight. And, he wouldn't have that. He dashed forward, stopping beside Kraven. "You okay?" he told him.
Back to top Go down
Kraven
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kraven

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 9:21 pm

Kraven looked up at Kenjiro when he asked him was he okay. "Yea i'm fine but Kenjiro i....i don't think there is anyway to stop her." Kraven said looking at Rin who was walking slowly towards Amaterasu. Kraven looked at Kenjiro " Do you thinking she is in trouble and if she is should we help her she could prove useful in stopping this monster?" Kraven felt like if the could get Amaterasu on their side then they probably could find a way to stop or kill her.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 11:10 pm

Kenjiro bit his lip. "I don't like the thought, but, I'm not sure if we can beat her either. But, with the other, I think you may be right. Unless of course....they have been fighting us together and this is just a way for us to get close so they can finish it," he told him. He resealed his moon chakra while they talked, but stayed ready enough to release it.
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu
Storm ANBU
Storm ANBU
Amaterasu

Character Age : 23
Number of posts : 45

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 1:49 am

Amaterasu stumbles backwards when she sees Rin walking towards her. Amaterasu sensed a evil presence in the air surrounding Rin." Rin are you okay it's me Amaterasu i'm not your enemy." Amaterasu told Rin as she began to do a full body scan on her. Scan complete all bio signature are fine. " I don't understand what is wrong with you Rin. You need to calm down let me try and help you Rin."
Back to top Go down
Rin
Storm ANBU
Storm ANBU
Rin

Character Age : 18
Number of posts : 76

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 9:04 pm

Rin looked at Amaterasu as she scanned her"Stop scanning me!" Rin yelled aiming her hand at her chest. Rin body starts to absorb energy making her a walking nuke. Rin threw Amaterasu at kenjiro and kraven using the stored energy in her she points her index finger at them blasting out the stored energy in a focus beam sliding them beam back and forth cutting down trees and everything to hit them all. Rin grows a second set of wings which acts as a second layer of defense from their attacks.
Back to top Go down
Selene
Loner
Loner
Selene

Character Age : 7
Number of posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 12:47 am

Selene sat watching as this fight between epic fighters took place before her very eyes. " Wow a Kage, Former Kage, and three ANBU are fighting I love it." She said jumping over the finger beam. Selene loved to see fight specifically ones of high level fighters such as the akatsuki. Selene pulls out a lollipop and puts it in her mouth she hasn't had this much fun watching a fight since two months ago when she had made a deal go wrong and everyone killed each other.
Back to top Go down
Zess
Stealth ANBU
Stealth ANBU
Zess

Number of posts : 23

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 1:07 am

Zess flips to the side pulling his sword out the ground to stop the beam but the beam push him deeper into the ground. Zess then place his hand on the beam and pushes it back breaking up the beam pools of blood starts to leak from his body and his hand was badly injured in the effort to stop the beam saber. Zess runs and lunges at Rin with his sword aimed to pierce her chest to release all the innocent souls. Zess body was heavily damaged in the fight against Rin earlier because all you could see and smell is demon blood everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Storm ANBU
Storm ANBU
Rin

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 1:37 am

Rin catches the blade with two hands right before it goes through her chest. She throws the sword into the air and rapidly punches Zess in the midsection and the face. Rin jumps back and swings her leg over in the air bringing it down onto the ground sending out vertical slashes towards Zess."Haha time to see you get split in half." Rin said to Zess as the slashes came hurling towards him. Rin grabs her chest in pain and doubles over but recovers within ten seconds. Rin had no idea that her body was suffering from the large number of souls she had received and her body was destroying itself from the inside. Rin would have to stop using her demonic power and use five percent of it.
Back to top Go down
Zess
Stealth ANBU
Stealth ANBU
Zess

Number of posts : 23

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 6:34 pm

Zess takes her relentless barrage of punches, then looks up at his sword as it came down grabbing it he blocks the first few slashes, but gets hit by the last one in the right arm severing his muscle to control his arm. Zess arm dangled as blood oozed from the wounds he received in his battle from Rin in the beginning. Zess left behind a blood pool big enough for someone to make two blood angel. "I'm still in one piece well most of me that is." he said gesturing to his right arm. The amount of blood he had is unbelievable a normal person would have died by now but Zess has a goal to carry out.
Back to top Go down
Kraven
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kraven

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 9:38 pm

"Kenjiro we have to help him or else he is going to get himself killed by this monster." Kraven told Kenjiro as he jumps in the air doing a phoenix flower jutsu aiming it at Rin. Kraven knew there was no way in fight her in a up close battle with her ,so he had to play it safe by staying away from her as far as possible."Kenjiro are you good in the medical field?" Kraven asked Kenjiro as he creates a blizzard for a smoke screen. He grabs Amaterasu and heads off into the forest."Kenjiro and Stealth ninja we have to retreat to work out a plan for this creature."
Back to top Go down
Rin
Storm ANBU
Storm ANBU
Rin

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 10:57 pm

Rin blocks the pheonix flower and looks at the blizzard as it clouds her sight of them. Rin sends out a shockwave dispersing the blizzard with ease. Rin was enjoying herself and the thought of them running fueled her adrenaline rush even more. "Were are you going? I was just beginning to enjoy our time together. Don't tell me that you guys are going to provide me with a chase?" Rin said running at Kenjiro full speed with her hand aiming at his heart.
Back to top Go down
Tetsuya
Crescent Assistant
Crescent Assistant
Tetsuya

Number of posts : 31

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 11:53 pm

A white blur kicks Rin back across the field "Lord Kage are you okay?" Said Tetsuya appearing out the blur. Tetsuya's jacket ruffled in the wind at his arrival. Tetsuya looked at Rin as she flew across the field. Tetsuya grabs Amaterasu's arm and lets it go." Wow this one here has the sharingan and a almost endless supply of chakra." he said looking at Amaterasu. Tetsuya activates the Sharingan stopping time appearing under Rin kicking her in the back sending her in the air. Stopping time again and creating a giant wall above her using the sharingan in his right eye he boots her into the wall. After awhile the chakra absorption wears off " Damn that was some good powers that girl has and she isn't even from the uchiha clan. who is that girl anyway?" Tetsuya pointed towards Amaterasu demanding a answer. He then pulls out a Demon wind shuriken putting his chakra in it then throws it at Rin to cut through her and the wall.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Storm ANBU
Storm ANBU
Rin

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 12:29 am

Rin flies across the field then suddenly she feels a kick in her back. Rin trys to stop herself from hitting the wall ,but the impact of the kick causes her arm to break. She then tries to push herself out the wall before the shuriken comes after her. Its coming to fast what to do what to do Rin thought to herself as the shuriken enclosed on her. Pushing out the wall and behind it Rin waited so she could heal her broken arm ,but the Shuriken comes through the wall cutting her in half once again. Rin's upper and lower body falls off the wall as it crumbles below her.
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu
Storm ANBU
Storm ANBU
Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 12:44 am

Amaterasu looked at Tetsuya as he pointed at her and started to cry and scream."Leave me alone i don't want to die just yet." Amaterasu said as she heard the way Tetsuya talked about her. "Stay away from me I know who you are and what your clan can do." Amaterasu said backing into a giant tree root. Amaterasu was scared she had no intel on the man who stood before her and something told her that he wasn't the kind of guy that would be gentle if he killed someone.
Back to top Go down
Tetsuya
Crescent Assistant
Crescent Assistant
Tetsuya

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 1:00 am

Tetsuya walks up to Amaterasu and slaps her " Listen her tell me how you got this power and who you are and I might let you live because someone with your power shouldn't be allowed to roam free." Tetsuya told her. He then looks back at all the rubble that has fallen from the damage of his shuriken. " Hey lord Kage she wasn't to hard to kill now was she?" he said with a grin on his face pointing back at Rin with his thumb "What should we do with this one here when she tells us what we need to know? For all we know she may work with the village that destroyed the stealth village." Tetsuya said holding Amaterasu by the neck. I wish she would shut the hell up all she has done is cry. "Hey Lord Kage this one here is a crybaby and that guy over there could use some medical support."
Back to top Go down
Kraven
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kraven

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 1:34 am

What a pain in the ass this guy is. "Hey Kenjiro are all your ninjas this high in pride?" Kraven asked Kenjiro. Kraven takes a seat on a tree stump "I need a rest from this battle and it looks like she isn't getting up from that attack anytime soon .so i'm about to rest here and tend to my injuries. Hey stealth ninja you should do the same you could drop dead any moment now." Kraven smelt the air it was a mixture of demon blood and human blood. "Ugh Kenjiro we need to talk i just smelt the air and I smell demon blood along with human blood ,so we will have to keep our guard up just in case the two demons try to attack us."
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu
Storm ANBU
Storm ANBU
Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 1:58 am

Amaterasu sat in Tetsuya's hand as he held her by the neck" Rin sister please be okay I'm...I'm sorry that I couldn't save you from your rampancy I'm going to die here in this guy's hand." Amaterasu said as she started to slip out of consciousness. Amaterasu felt that she had failed Rin in saving her rampancy.Her little neck slips out of Tetsuya's grip and hits the ground not moving and barely breathing. It takes Amaterasu five minutes to get air in her body to survive.
Back to top Go down
Tetsuya
Crescent Assistant
Crescent Assistant
Tetsuya

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 2:27 am

"Oh it looks like she can't handle interrogation but now that i have her powers i can see everything that she can see with her eyes and not to mention she is made of chakra which makes her a useful addition for power for the crested village don't you think Kage?" Tetsuya walked over to Amaterasu and put his hand on her stomach absorbing her chakra. While he is absorbing her chakra you can see a ring of chakra going up his arm as he absorb her chakra."Amazing just magnificent her chakra is delicious i'm going to drain her dry at this rate."
Back to top Go down
Rin
Storm ANBU
Storm ANBU
Rin

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 8:23 pm

Rin laid under the rubble not moving until she heard the scream and cry of someone. She didn't not know it was Amaterasu, but if she did she would have got up right then and there even if she was in half. Suddenly Rin notice that she couldn't sense Amaterasu's energy, but someone else energy. Black and Blood Red energy consumes the rubble where Rin laid in a spiral formation (sort of like in bleach). Rin comes out the rubble in one piece looking towards Tetsuya and everyone else. "Amaterasu" She said as the black and red energy makes a coating around her. Rin grabs her scythe and dashes at Tetsuya attacking him with a relentless swing with her scythe.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 4:43 pm

"Damn it, Tetsuya," he whispered in obvious anger and irritation. He hated when he did this, because it always led to a bigger problem for him. He had no idea why he had bothered to make him his assistant aside from his work ethic. "Knock it off!" he told him sternly, launching forward and smacking him on the back of the head hard. Although, he knew they were extremely powerful, he knew they couldn't just kill them completely, especially that way!
Back to top Go down
Tetsuya
Crescent Assistant
Crescent Assistant
Tetsuya

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 11:02 pm

Tetsuya lets Amaterasu go when Kenjiro came over to smack him "I'm sorry lord Kage but it is the way my clan acts when we get our hands on chakra that makes us feel exhilarating." Tetsuya throws Amaterasu to a tree pinning her up with kunai and piano wire. Tetsuya looks over at the rubble as it begins to show a red and black energy over it and as soon as he sees Rin his eyes widen with shock. "What the hell I killed her. Her body was in two pieces I saw when she fell in half with my own two eyes. Was it a genjutsu that she used? Can't be i had this girl's eyes. Lord Kage please tell me what this girl is and what is her connection to this girl here." Tetsuya said dodging Rin's scythe attack with ease. " Fool I can see your every move." he then grabs a kunai parrying her slashes. He then summons a sword stabbing for Rin's heart.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Storm ANBU
Storm ANBU
Rin

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 8:14 pm

The sword breaks in half when it hits the protective energy coating surrounding her body. " You can see my every move all you want ,but it will prove useless against me." she hissed at Tetsuya. Dashing from area to area Rin throws her scythe wrapping it around four trees. She then jumps in the air pulling the chain on her bring the four trees crashing into Tetsuya from different angles. Rin flies higher into the air then crashes down onto Tetsuya with the biggest and strongest axe kick in the universe. Rin was pissed that her Sister was barely breathing to her something wasn't right she was suppose to be the perfect weapon, but she could barely touch this one guy.
Back to top Go down
Tetsuya
Crescent Assistant
Crescent Assistant
Tetsuya

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 8:57 pm

Tetsuya spun around following the scythe as it went around four trees. "Hm this is too easy with her powers." he said pointing his hand into the direction of the trees shooting out a chakra blast when the trees got close enough to him. Tetsuya slows down time jumping in the air he grabs Rin's ankle stopping the impact the blow would have did to him. When tetsuya touches the ground it makes a crate reaching all the way out to Kenjiro. "It is time to put a end to your childish games with a chakra blast this close you won't be able to put yourself back together again." Tetsuya said letting off her ankle with his right hand still holding her with his left hand. He began to charge a chakra blast in his right hand holding his hand towards her face.

(Kenjiro you missed quite alot)
Back to top Go down
Rin
Storm ANBU
Storm ANBU
Rin

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 9:38 pm

Rin smiles when Tetsuya grabs her ankle and charges up to finish her off. "Guess what fool like i said it would prove useless if you can see my every move because i have you were i want you." She told Tetsuya as she pulls the piano string from her midsection wrapping her tail around his right arm aiming his blast at Amaterasu. Rin had Tetsuya in the perfect position she needed him in."Haha sharingan doesn't work to well if you don't know how to use it. Could you read that movement little boy?" Rin said holding Tetsuya arm in a tight position.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

A so called relaxing day

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next