Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
A so called relaxing day - Page 6 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-A so called relaxing day - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingA so called relaxing day - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSA so called relaxing day - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts A so called relaxing day - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilA so called relaxing day - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.A so called relaxing day - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.A so called relaxing day - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!A so called relaxing day - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayA so called relaxing day - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderA so called relaxing day - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)A so called relaxing day - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)A so called relaxing day - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. A so called relaxing day - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesA so called relaxing day - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPA so called relaxing day - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

A so called relaxing day

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Rin
Storm ANBU
Storm ANBU
Rin

Character Age : 18
Number of posts : 76

A so called relaxing day - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 9:43 pm

Rin doubles over in pain when Zess knee connects with her stomach feeling her ribs break and her arm break She drops to her knees. "Oh Zess your violent nature just makes me feel so good." She said blushing at Zess "Zess why don't you leave Yuki and come to me I love how you made me break my ribs and my arm." Suddenly Rin starts to electrified. Grabbing her chest she gets back up with a blank cold stare. Rin has just had her emotions tapped into by her mother and father to prevent her from having feeling towards Zess and Itachi. "So are you her to take his place in fighting us." she said in the most nonchalant attitude possibly. Rin ribs reform back in place and her arm resets back to normal. Rin healing factor is the only one that is able to heal internal and severe wounds including decapitation.
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu
Storm ANBU
Storm ANBU
Amaterasu

Character Age : 23
Number of posts : 45

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 2:20 am

Amaterasu flies off into the air dodging the sword she lands next to Rin." I wish i didn't have to do this but my eyesight is fading." she said getting a scroll off of Rin. Placing it on the ground she summons a small jar. Amaterasu opens the jar pulling out a pair of eyes uchiha eyes. Amaterasu beings to transplant the uchiha eyes into herself. After implanting her new eyes into herself. She looks at Kenjiro and Zess in her newly awakened Eternal Mangekyuo Sharingan. She materialize on the other side of Zess kneeling "So what do we have here? A dismembered muscle that will be to easy to heal." Amaterasu said using her new sight to heal Zess and give him energy to wake up. She then materialize back next to Rin. Chaos screams in the direction of Amaterasu destroying all the trees over in that direction. "Look you two should go to your friends or they might die by Rin and Amaterasu." Nightmare told them as he and Chaos disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

Nickname : The Moon Master, Ash Ketchum, Shadow

Character Age : 39
Number of posts : 1687

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 2:13 am

Kenjiro scowled at them, letting his chakra flare a bit. He couldn't believe it, they were practically playing with them. If they hadn't, they wouldn't have bothered to heal him. If he actually attempted to now, he wasn't sure how fully well he could go against them, but.....it wasn't going to stop him. He stood, glancing over them both. "This is completely against my moral code, but, I think this would be in a greater good for everyone," he whispered so only he could hear himself, drawing two kunai. "I have to know, what are your names and....why do you fight?" he asked, wanting to get a moment to think of something.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Storm ANBU
Storm ANBU
Rin

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 12:07 am

" My name is Rin Hayabusa and I fight because My only reason for living is to fight, kill, and obey. That is why I was created. I am a imperfect weapon that is a disappointment to my creators. I do everything that I can to satisfy those who I obey." Rin said with her going narrow at the thought a of being a imperfect weapon unable to satisfy her masters. Rin hated what she wasn't." Feelings are what makes you weak. That lady that you love makes you weak. You need to lose your emotions to become the perfect killer." she said looking inside of Kenjiro seeing everything of meaning to him.
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu
Storm ANBU
Storm ANBU
Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 12:22 am

Amaterasu is what they call me before that they called me Alpha 187 or Project Black Flames." she said continuing her rabbling "I fight to protect my Sister no matter if it cause me my life." Amaterasu looked at Kenjiro "So what is your name and why do you fight?" She said her eyes going back into sharingan. Amaterasu wasn't sure what Kenjiro was planning but she didn't want to end up getting tricked by a simple question. She looks at Rin when she says that feelings make people weak she then looks down at the ground feeling a sense of sadness coming from Rin.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 12:33 pm

Kenjiro frowned at their words. That was actually quite sad. He couldn't see how anyone saw Rin as imperfect, especially with how she fought. He understood Amaterasu's reason, because it was almost like his own. "I fight to protect those I love and to be stronger. You say my emotions are weakness..... To you, that may be true, but they are strength to those like us. I don't fully believe what you could say, your both much more powerful and have more skill than I've seen in a while. In fact, Amaterasu, you fight to protect Rin, which means you care for your sister." He wasn't just trying to come up with a plan, but he was actually trying to see what had these two going. It was quite interesting and.....almost sad. From what it sounded like, these two were created to be used in some way....
Back to top Go down
Tetsuya
Crescent Assistant
Crescent Assistant
Tetsuya

Number of posts : 31

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 11:46 pm

Tetsuya jumps through the forest reaching Kenjiro breathing hard he looks at Rin and Amaterasu "I made it just in time. How is thaat guy doing? It looks like to me that they didn't even hurt him." Tetsuya said biting down on the food pill. Tetsuya was ready to fight he made it out of the fight with nightmare and chaos without even fighting which really pissed him off. " So who are you going to take on I will take the other." he said with his hand ready to eat away at their chakra. Tetsuya looked at Amaterasu who would be the weakest in his eyes since she was still in Sharingan.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Storm ANBU
Storm ANBU
Rin

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 am

Rin goes back into a blank emotionless state when tetsuya shows up and eats the food pill." Ha is that suppose to strike fear in me when you eat that I will give you all the power that I fought you with to fight me. I will use only twenty percent of my real power to fight you." she told Tetsuya. A stream of visible raw energy goes from Rin into Tetsuya. "Are you ready to fight and die. I will help you end your pitiful life. How do you want to die slow and painful or quick and painless?" Rin said as a demonic visible aura with a body appears around and behind her. "Amaterasu make sure he can't escape this field."
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu
Storm ANBU
Storm ANBU
Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:27 am

Amaterasu nods her head and goes back into eternal mangekyuo sharingan and creates a barrier in the forest to prevent Rin and Tetsuya from running away to hide. " Yes I care for her....I would do anything for her to reach her goals and for her to care for me, but she was created to hate and destroy that is why our creators made us I am her tool so she could reach her goal of becoming the ultimate weapon that is suppose to be used for good or evil. She fights so she could reach that goal of being wanted by the ones she love. Rin was suppose to be sold to the akatsuki to become their tool of destruction. Rin hides her love in a small piece in her aura so she could always feel a little wanted by Itachi or Zess." Amaterasu said as she sat down with her knees tucked in. "Rin doesn't show me love or compassion due to the fact that they can easily separate us from each other. I fight every chance i get because I...I need to be strong enough to protect Rin, but I'm not strong enough to protect her she always have to save me." she said trying not to cry. Suddenly Amaterasu starts to have cracks appear in her body leaking energy.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 3:31 am

He cursed at Rin now challenging Tetsuya. Listening to Amaterasu's life, her reason, her purpose for life....it really made him sad. It seemed from the start, they never had a chance to choose what they wanted to do, they were put on a path and forced to walk it. But, he couldn't let those feelings get in the way right now, things were absolutely serious now, especially with how she was leaking chakra. He could tell, something had disrupted her body, and it wasn't Tetsuya....maybe her could help break through to her in some way. He did hope Kraven could figure a way back inside though.
Back to top Go down
Kraven
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kraven

Character Age : 34
Number of posts : 203

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 5:26 pm

Kraven dashes though the forest reaching the barrier "What the hell is this? Kenjiro what is going on and how is that guy doing?" He asked. Kraven turned his head into Rin and Tetsuya direction to see the energy that Tetsuya was receiving and the demonic aura with Rin. "Dammit I have to find a way inside of this barrier fast." Kraven said to himself "Dammit i hope Kenjiro can come up with a plan to stop those two." he said punching a tree with angry because he felt so useless at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Tetsuya
Crescent Assistant
Crescent Assistant
Tetsuya

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 6:12 pm

Tetsuya feels the energy hit him."So much power ha you fool you just gave up all your energy and now it is time to crush you with your own power." he gloated. Tetsuya grabs his sword and appears behind Rin sheathing his sword."This power is amazing I feel i can rid this world of all of its evil." Tetsuta said. "Lord Kage how do we get this barrier down so we can get out?"
Back to top Go down
Rin
Storm ANBU
Storm ANBU
Rin

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 6:28 pm

Rin stood with her left hand on her hip and the right hand by her side covered in blood "Boy i think you should check were you are slashing next time because I came out untouched can you say the same." She said vanishing and reappearing behind Tetsuya in the same position she was in when he tried to attack her. Rin wraps her tail around Tetsuya leg slamming him into the ground repeatedly. Rin hangs him upside down with her tail letting him go she sends out a shock-wave sending Tetsuya flying towards Kenjiro. "Is that all you have to offer me what a disgrace you are I at least thought you would have put up a challenge since you did challenge me to this fight." Rin told him
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu
Storm ANBU
Storm ANBU
Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 7:01 pm

Amaterasu creates a wormhole under Kraven and one next to Kenjiro so Kraven would appear next to him. "I knew this was going to happen to me soon or later." She said as the crack in her stomach starts to break off pieces of her body."I would have never been able to do anything for live a normal life anyway I am nothing but a A.I. " Amaterasu said as she started to slowly fall apart."I..I'm sorry Rin that I was nothing but a burden to you."
Back to top Go down
Tetsuya
Crescent Assistant
Crescent Assistant
Tetsuya

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 11:26 pm

"What the hell i just you....didn't even move." He said as the blood gushed out of his chest. Tetsuya looks around for Rin when she vanish until she reappeared behind him grabbing him with her tail slamming him in the ground "Is that all you got because i had worst then that." he said spitting blood in her face before she sent him flying with a shockwave. Tetsuya staggers as he gets up to face Rin "I'm not even getting started so don't you count me out just yet." Tetsuya was having trouble understanding how this girl could give up all her power but still be so powerful. "Before we continue how did you dodge and slash me at the same time without even moving?"
Back to top Go down
Rin
Storm ANBU
Storm ANBU
Rin

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 12:31 am

"I did move I just move faster than you do a lot faster." She explained to Tetsuya unaware of Amaterasu condition. Rin started to grin revealing a mouth full of razor sharp teeth "Come and amuse me boy show me what you can really do with that power. I should have gave that power to Luka maybe he would have been a lot more fun to fight. What do you thing Amaterasu should I give Luka some of this power?" She asked glancing at Amaterasu for a quick second before going back to fighting Tetsuya.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 4:03 am

Kenjiro frowned. It seemed like Rin not only didn't notice Amaterasu's pain, but she wasn't even caring for her. "Tetsuya, calm down and focus! You let your emotions get the better of you, it's gonna cost you your heart! Don't attack recklessly!" he told him. He looked through the wormhole, waitng for Kraven. "This guy is just passed out, he'll live though," he said, talking about Zess. "I'm not sure about that girl, but this other one....She simply kills, and makes a game of it," he told him.
Back to top Go down
Kraven
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kraven

Character Age : 34
Number of posts : 203

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 11:50 am

Kraven falls through the wormhole and looks at Tetsuya and Rin fight"What is that thing behind her it is nothing but evil?" Kraven said turning his head toward Amaterasu Kraven starts to feel sad and sorry for her how could anyone just abandon someone so young and innocent. Kraven shakes the feelings away and turns towards the fight watching what was going to happen next. "So Kenjiro does the sight of that girl breaking down angry you?"

(This so real ironic stuff going down. what would marut think of this?)
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 12:45 pm

Kenjiro looked surprised by his question, but nodded. "Yeah, it does...," he told him, wondering where he could possibly be getting at. He couldn't help but get angry about this. Rin showed absolutely no appreciation for Amaterasu's sacrifice in this fight, nor any care that she may die from this....He was normally one to keep his anger under great control like now, but this irritated him so bad, his chakra was beginning to flare.
Back to top Go down
Zess
Stealth ANBU
Stealth ANBU
Zess

Number of posts : 23

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 1:45 pm

Zess gets up and looks at Amaterasu "What is happening to you and why.....why isn't your sister here to help you? Has she betrayed you?" Zess grabs a piece that fell off of Amaterasu holding it he watches as it crumbles in his hand "You are falling apart and there is no one here for you at a moment like this. Even your own sister who sits here fighting for her own amusement." Purple lightning strikes in random places inside the barrier. Zess was infuriated how could you betray someone you love it was sickening.
Back to top Go down
Tetsuya
Crescent Assistant
Crescent Assistant
Tetsuya

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 1:50 am

Tetsuya close his eyes and focus his energy in his arms and legs. Tetsuya opens his eyes and sprints at Rin rapidly punching and kicking her. He jumps back throwing a Explosive tag between them. "Water style: A thousand shark jutsu. See how you like this." Tetsuya said creating one thousand sharks out of water that enter into a wall formation and rain down on Rin. Tetsuya creates twenty solid clones infusing their swords with energy they all jump high in the air and comes down on Rin ready to cut her into piece.
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu
Storm ANBU
Storm ANBU
Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 2:02 am

"Please don't hurt my sister or else i will never forgive you. She didn't betray me I am just useless to her now so I need to be toss away to the side and stay out of her way. I am the ultimate burden to her now I.....I will only slow her down they will create another me to help her reach her goal." Amaterasu said as her left arm started to show nothing but raw energy and data. "It hurts breaking down" Amaterasu starts to produce tears "What is this liquid coming from my eyes?" she asked as she had no understanding what tears were.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Storm ANBU
Storm ANBU
Rin

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 3:09 am

Rin easily dodge the punches and kicks "Please tell me that you are not finished yet." she asked when the tag blew up. Rin sends out another wave of energy towards the jutsu dispersing it within seconds. The demonic aura around Rin turns and looks at Amaterasu as she breaks down reaching out for Amaterasu while it was still wrapped around Rin. Amaterasu come to me I am sorry I abandoned you the aura whisper in Kenjiro and the others direction. Rin looks in shock as one of the clone slashes her right arm off. The aura goes back to surrounding Rin completely forming her new arm. Rin flips back avoiding the rest of the clones.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 2:07 pm

Kenjiro heard this, wondering if it were true....It sounded honest, but....It seemed this aura cared more for Amaterasu than Rin herself. What was this mysterious aura that possessed her? It seemed to need her he guessed, since the aura healed up her wounds. he coudl tell, even with how Rin acted toward her, Amaterasu still wouldn't be happy if she died. "Those are tears. You're crying because you're in pain," he explained to her.
Back to top Go down
Tetsuya
Crescent Assistant
Crescent Assistant
Tetsuya

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 4:22 pm

"Damn I had a opening for a second. Think Tetsuya think." he told himself pulling out a windmill shuriken Tetsuya starts to spin it infusing it with chakra. "Look here clones when i throw my shurikens you all attack her at one time I have a plan that will absolutely work to our advantage." Tetsuya throws his shuriken at Rin. The shuriken breaks apart into nine more shuriken making a total of ten. Only two feet away from Rin all ten shurikens curve around her heading straight at Amaterasu. The clones dash at Rin surrounding here from all areas. Tetsuya then runs at Rin punching her in the stomach. Tetsuya then pick her up by the waist upside down tossing her into the barrier.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

A so called relaxing day

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next