Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
A so called relaxing day - Page 2 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-A so called relaxing day - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingA so called relaxing day - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSA so called relaxing day - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts A so called relaxing day - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilA so called relaxing day - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.A so called relaxing day - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.A so called relaxing day - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!A so called relaxing day - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayA so called relaxing day - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderA so called relaxing day - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)A so called relaxing day - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)A so called relaxing day - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. A so called relaxing day - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesA so called relaxing day - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPA so called relaxing day - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

A so called relaxing day

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Kraven
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kraven

Character Age : 34
Number of posts : 203

A so called relaxing day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 7:02 pm

Kraven dodges the blades of wind" Kenjiro I think they are falling apart"Kraven said laughing as he throw her wings on the ground. He then looks at the Akatsuki then back at kenjiro." Kenjiro i'm have a feeling that they might jump us when we are at our most vulnerable state." Kraven looks at Amaterasu as she change "What will a little transformation do hmm?" Kraven asked. Kraven eyes widen at the size and speed of the blast that was coming to them all.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

Nickname : The Moon Master, Ash Ketchum, Shadow

Character Age : 39
Number of posts : 1687

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 9:26 pm

Kenjiro nodded, smiling a bit. "Hopefully we can end this quickly then get to the bigger issue of the Akatsuki." He was shocked at the chakra attack flying toward and the gem necklace he wore glowed a pale purple as his eyes flashed. He withdrew his sword at rapid speed, sending a crescent chakra attack back at it and blocking it from hitting Kraven and himself. He breathed calmly, the energy disipating back into the necklace. "They are really beginning to try and push us," he told Kraven, glancing toward the akatsuki then Amaterasu and Rin.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Storm ANBU
Storm ANBU
Rin

Character Age : 18
Number of posts : 76

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 5:53 pm

Rin looked at Amaterasu" I did that because you are the only one here made of nothing but chakra and if you die then all that chakra you have inside you will cause a atomic explosion. I don't care about your well being but worried i will get caught in the explosion." Rin said getting back here wings. Rin throws her scythe at Kraven.
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu
Storm ANBU
Storm ANBU
Amaterasu

Character Age : 23
Number of posts : 45

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 9:59 pm

Amaterasu creates a wormhole in front of kenjiro summoning her guardian Nightmare to fight Kenjiro for her while she charges her chakra for a blast.Nightmare steps out the wormhole and looks at Amaterasu" Who is it that needs killing today?" Nightmare asked Amaterasu.Amaterasu points towards Kenjiro and Nightmare pulls his sword out slashes at kenjiro.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 12:59 am

Kenjiro wasn't sure what he had just witnessed, but as soon as he saw this person step from the portal he knew things got even more serious. "Joy," he said, raising an eyebrow and sighing. He listened to them and almost wasn't sure if this was serious or not, but as soon as the sword was slashed at him, he knew it was. He guarded it easily with his own sword, parring it aside and dashing forward. "Not really sure what or who you are, but I can't have you going about doing that!" he told him, slashing at his side. He knew this had to be ended so they could deal with the akatsuki threat as well.
Back to top Go down
Kraven
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kraven

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 8:54 pm

"Awe thank you kenjiro for the save"Kraven said dodging the the scythe and watching it get stuck in the tree behind him."It seems you miss child."Kraven said as he dashed forward to Rin punching her in the stomach and grabbing her head dragging her across the ground throwing her into Amaterasu."Kenjiro you look like you having fun fighting two people over there."Kraven said laughing sadistically.
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu
Storm ANBU
Storm ANBU
Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 11:16 pm

"Nightmare I will summon Chaos to help you with your fight if you want me to."Amaterasu taunted at Nightmare.Amaterasu continued to charge her cannon and watched to make sure she didn't have to summon anyone else.Nightmare looks at Amaterasu as she taunted him "I'm just getting started but if you feel like summoning someone else summon Alice or Six anyone but Chaos she is going to try to destroy everything." Nightmare told Amaterasu as flashed in front of Kenjiro. Nightmare pulled out his other sword (which is half the size of the buster blade but weights the same) and swings it at Kenjiro's legs.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Storm ANBU
Storm ANBU
Rin

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 11:27 pm

Rin pulls the chain connected to the scythe bringing her scythe flying back at Kraven. Rin dodges the punch but gets grab sending her flying into Amaterasu. Rin gets up and runs at Kraven she throws a boulder into the air to distract Kraven and hits him with a slide kick. Still sliding Rin grabs Kraven by the ankle and throws him onto the lake so the could fight." I guess it is time for me to show you my real power." Rin told Kraven.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 1:37 am

Kenjiro listened to this, shaking his head in wonder. "Four summons, huh? That's pretty interesting," he said with a smirk but quickly had to use a substitution jutsu to evade the attack at his feet. He glanced to Kraven to answer his question. "You know the saying, twos company, threes a crowd?" he asked with a small shrug. "It's full of BS," he told him, focusing his moon chakra into the blade of of his sword before sending several slashes at Nigthmare. He figured this would be like any other summoning, defeat the summoner, destroy the summon. But, he'd need to get past the summon first.
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu
Storm ANBU
Storm ANBU
Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 11:27 pm

Amaterasu looked at Kenjiro to try and analyze his next move until Nightmare interrupted her "Hey Amaterasu what are you analyzing the enemy for I will just kill him here anyway." Nightmare told her. Amaterasu stops charging and runs to Rin stop her for unleashing her true power."Rin stop don't." Amaterasu said summoning Alice and Six to handle Rin. Six cuffs his hands around Rin while Alice cast a Restraining cube around Six and Rin. Nightmare grabs Kenjiro's sword and flips it into the air. Nightmare looks at the blood leaking from his hand "You are luck dude that i'm not Chaos." Nightmare said as he saw the sword coming back down.Nightmare then slashes upward at Kenjiro sending a cutting edge wave at him.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 1:13 am

Kenjiro looked in surprise, having to twist his body quickly and lose his kage jacket to the slash. "I wonder why that is," he told him, pulling in close and patting his back before suddenly pushing off with his sword in hand. He smirked and twisted, the paper bomb on Nightmare's back suddenly detonating as he got a good distance away. He didn't expect it to end it, but the dust it kicked up gave him good opportunity to rush at high speed toward Amaterasu, not aiming to kill, but at least knock her out.
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu
Storm ANBU
Storm ANBU
Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 11:42 pm

Amaterasu looks at kenjiro as he charged at her at high speed.Nightmare jumps out the smoke covered in dirt and throws his sword at Kenjiro to slow him down. Nightmare then drew a line in the air creating a small dimension shooting out senbons at a rapid speed towards Kenjiro. Amaterasu uses mangekyuo sharingan to create a wormhole in front of the senbons then she creates another wormhole in front of her so the senbons flew directly in front of Kenjiro. Amaterasu eye starts to leak chakra.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 1:02 am

Kenjiro gasped in shock, seeing them coming from front and back. He knew that if he stopped to stop on, the other would get him. He had no chice but to think which would do the most damage and cursed. He suddenly stopepd and span partially around, shielding himself with his left arm from the senbons and using his sword, he easily knocked the sword aside and rushed back,, cursing. "Well, that was quite unexpected," he said with a dark smirk.
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu
Storm ANBU
Storm ANBU
Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 9:57 pm

Amaterasu sat down to take a deep breath and stop the leak. After she stopped the leak Amaterasu started to meditate sending herself inside her subconscious to release the bindings off of Chaos.Nightmare lands in front of Amaterasu and puts her on his back." So are you ready?" Nightmare asked Kenjiro as he runs at him pulling out his other sword. Nightmare does a downward slash at Kenjiro then rotates his sword 180 degrees slashing upward at kenjiro's face. Amaterasu unlatches the first binding on Chaos and moves on to removing the sealing.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 2:38 am

Kenjiro cursed, leaping back to completely evade the attack. He pulled the senbons from his arm and tossed them back, readying himself. "Geez, I figured you'd have some skill, but I am quite impressed. "Impressive summoning skill and combat skill for one so young. I have a feeling this isn't the end though," he sighed, whispering the last part to himself. At this point, he would end up having no choice but to use his own secret jutsu just to make sure he could finish this then they could get the akatuski.
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu
Storm ANBU
Storm ANBU
Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 12:21 am

(I don't know how to respond to this post)

"Thank you for your complaint maybe i will kill you painlessly now" Nightmare told Kenjiro as Amaterasu started to wake up"My dear child what have you been doing?" Nightmare asked Amaterasu. Amaterasu gets up making two wormholes one above her and another below her constantly following through the wormholes Amaterasu picks up speed going as fast as the yellow flash. Amaterasu then freeze time to destroy the wormhole above her creating one in front of her. Amaterasu unfreeze time and flies through the wormhole in front of her Kicking Kenjiro in the chest.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 11:56 am

(Well, when I said throw them back, I meant he threw them back at you in the form of an attack. But, that's okay. My fault.)
Kenjiro looked in surprise, wondering what this was for and before he could actually move, the attack was less than a foot from his chest. His eyes flashed for a moment before purplish chakra rose from him. He still majorly felt the kick, but instead of killing him like it could've, he flew back into several trees, breaking through them before using his sword to slow down, panting. "Ow...," he whispered, coughing up some blood into his hand. "Damn, that was crazy."
Back to top Go down
Kraven
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kraven

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 3:28 am

Kraven starts to laugh at kenjiro" Haha you got it rough my old friend it seems i got a break for now do you mind if i join your fun?" Kraven asked Kenjiro.Kraven looks at Rin being captured and mumbles something under his breath" Well I'm glad that i got a break from her because the energy she was giving off was incredible." Kraven then looks at Kenjiro "Hey do you know just who that girl being captured is because she was giving off a large amount of energy and i doubt that was her limit?" Kraven asked Kenjiro
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:32 pm

"Not a clue, but both of them are on a pretty impressive level. I don't want to keep this going on if that was just a peak of their power," he told him with a frown at them. At this point, even the threat of the akatsuki wasn't on his mind all the way now. He really couldn't believe that these two had such powerful techniques. "We need to take care of this, quickly before they really release what they've got."
Back to top Go down
Zess
Stealth ANBU
Stealth ANBU
Zess

Number of posts : 23

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 11:10 pm

Zess walked through the field to see someone has created a giant clearing.When he gets to the center he spots Rin and another storm ninja he didn't recognize. Zess puts his hand in front of him shooting a magical blast at Rin. The blast shatters the cube and goes straight through six's hands through Rin. Zess slowly walks over toward Rin passing Kraven and Kenjiro without saying a word of hello.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Storm ANBU
Storm ANBU
Rin

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 11:29 pm

Rin looks at her midsection as the blast goes through her."Ah Luka it has been a while I remember when you were my mother and my real father lapdog." Rin said as the hole in her midsection closed."Amaterasu handle those two and don't hold anything back I will handle Luka or do you go by Brand Zess?" Rin asked as she starts to release her real power.
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu
Storm ANBU
Storm ANBU
Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 12:34 am

Amaterasu grinned at the thought of taking two people on by herself."I'm not sure if i can handle two people at the same time. Nightmare are you going to help me?" Amaterasu asked nightmare. Nightmare looks at Amaterasu as she asked him that question" Of course I want to take on the Human and you can take on the vampire." Nightmare told Amaterasu. He then run at Kenjiro Slashing at Kenjiro's jugular.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 2:29 am

Kenjiro cursed at this, barely having the time to get his sword up and defend from Amaterasu and he slid back, his keikei genkai kicking in once again and the purple white chakra flaring around him and swirling around his sword. "Hey, Kraven? Think you can handle that thing called Nightmare on your own for the moment?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Kraven
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kraven

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 11:13 pm

"Sure I will handle that guy. Kenjiro it looks like that this fight will bring us closer as friends but lets make sure that we survive this fight." Kraven said " Hey Kenjiro do you know who that guy over there is? I haven't seen or heard of him before whoever he is though lets hope he can handle her?" Kraven then walks up towards Nightmare keeping his distance" Ice Release: Black Dragon Blizzard" Kraven thrust his hand forward sending out a black dragon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 11:25 pm

"Shit sure looks like it has gotten real does it not Kazuma?" Shizuka asked Kazuma as he starts to reach in his pocket slowly pulling out a pack of cigarettes. Shizuka puts a cigarette in his mouth then lighting it he looks at the blast that went through Rin's stomach"What the hell was that blast and how the hell did she heal that kind of injury? Kazuma we have to stay to get intel on this battle." Shizuka told Kazuma as he started to watch Rin and Amaterasu more closely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A so called relaxing day

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next