Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
A so called relaxing day - Page 9 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-A so called relaxing day - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingA so called relaxing day - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSA so called relaxing day - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts A so called relaxing day - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilA so called relaxing day - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.A so called relaxing day - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.A so called relaxing day - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!A so called relaxing day - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayA so called relaxing day - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderA so called relaxing day - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)A so called relaxing day - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)A so called relaxing day - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. A so called relaxing day - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesA so called relaxing day - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPA so called relaxing day - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

A so called relaxing day

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Rin
Storm ANBU
Storm ANBU
Rin

Character Age : 18
Number of posts : 76

A so called relaxing day - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 12:14 am

Rin tries to open her eyes, but instead puts her tail in front of her to see blue flames "W...why did you wait so long to come to us if you are our mother?" Rin said crying in pain holding her arm. Lilith looks away from Rin revealing she was sad and thinking of something to say "I...I can't leave any gate I come from that gate is what brings and keeps me in this world I always planned on meeting you two but when I relieved that you two were kidnapped when you were younger I couldn't leave or find you since your powers were sealed away. I bet that you hate me right now huh?" Lilith asked as the blue flames around Lilith disperse. Rin eyes narrow at Lilith propping herself up with her good arm "To me you are dead and will never be my mother you don't understand me or Amaterasu at all. You don't know the struggles she has been through for me when she could of have a normal life. So basically you will never be anything to us and for that Manami will always be our real mother no matter what she did. A real mother would do anything for her children." Rin said moving closer to Kenjiro. Lilith eyes start to water at the words Rin spoke "I...I see atleast let me save my daughter.... no your sister before I go." Lilith said with tears coming down.
Back to top Go down
Kraven
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kraven

Character Age : 34
Number of posts : 203

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 12:23 am

(Haha kenjiro moment with Micah how he doesn't think you understand him. lol)
Kraven listened to the harsh words Rin spoke. "Child how could you say something like that when you don't know what all she could have sacrificed to try and save you. What if she was captured and killed by that Manami if she came and found you huh?" Kraven didn't like the words that she said to her mother. Kraven didn't understand why she would be so mad at least she got a mother to met unlike him who was lefted out in the woods. "Rin at least you got a mother to met unlike me who was lefted in the woods. So you should at least give her a chance." Kraven told Rin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 11:25 am

Asher watched as Rin released her angry out onto Lilith "Well that is all I need to pick a side. Hey Demon Queen I am going to mount your head on my wall like it is a trophy." Asher dashes at Lilith throwing four kunai at her then pulling out two more to fight with "It is a shame when your own daughter says she wants nothing to do with you. I'm sorry your daughter that disowned her on mother." Asher said laughing as he slashed upward with both kunai. Asher thought this little scenario that went down was hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Storm ANBU
Storm ANBU
Rin

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 2:43 pm

Lilith doesn't move from the area she stood but looks up at Asher "I...I don't know what to do to get you to forgive me Rin." she said blowing at Asher making a strong gust of wind blow him away from her. Lilith was having the hardest of time to get her children back. Rin starts to scream at Lilith "I don't want to see you anymore. I..I wish you would just drop dead. You are the most worthless mother in the human and demon world." rin said starting to stand behind Kenjiro due to fear that Lilith could easily kill her if she wanted to. Lilith looks as Rin runs behind Kenjiro for protection "Am I that horrible of a mother in the human world and demon world? I maybe worthless and you may say I should drop dead, but I still love you no matter how hard you try and push me away. Have you ever wondered where Amaterasu gets those guardians because those are demons that I sent to her so she can protect you two." Rin beings to get angry and becomes engulfed in blue flames but the disperse "I will not use anything that I got from you and why would you put so much pressure on my thirteen year old sister for?" Lilith continues to speak "Rin she isn't thirteen she is your twin which makes her eighteen just like you and if you want me dead I will not retaliate." Rin slowly moves to Lilith holding her scythe in one hand. Rin angry was clouding her judgement making her not see things clearly.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

Nickname : The Moon Master, Ash Ketchum, Shadow

Character Age : 39
Number of posts : 1687

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 1:35 am

Kenjiro bit his lip, watching this. He couldn't....think this was the right way to do things....In fact, he very well believed her...."Rin, wait," he told her, grabbing the back end of her scythe but just holding it. "Lilith....You will just save Amaterasu, correct?" he asked, grabbing the handle of his own sword. He was ready to do what he must to stop her if she was tricking them, and if she brought that demon gate to use as a weapon, he would do all he had to to make sure that didn't happen.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Storm ANBU
Storm ANBU
Rin

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 9:22 pm

Lilith looks up at Kenjiro when he stops Rin and asked her is she just going to save Amaterasu "That is all I want to do before manami discovers my whereabouts and.." Lilith stops and looks down at her chest to see that a lance was through her. Manami walks out looking at Lilith as she got up moving towards the crosses entering the barrier burning. "I must save you my darling. I will not leave this time." Lilith said destroying the collar that formed the barrier around Amaterasu. Lilith starts to extract her DNA from her blood and giving it to Amaterasu turning her...her right age and fixing her body. Manami starts to laugh at Lilith "Is that all you got I am going to kill you by going for your weakness." she said throwing another lance at Rin and Kenjiro, but this lance was infused with her demonic powers to expanded and kill anyone with the blood of the demon queen. Lilith finishes the process with Lilith pushing Kenjiro and Rin on the ground shielding them with her body "My...my dear daughter are you happy that I am dying because all I want is for you two to be happy." Lilith said falling to her knees. Rin eyes widen "Mother why are you here?" she said running to Manami. Manami burst out laughing at Lilith" You told her everything and she still choose me over you. How pathetic are you Lilith?" She said kicking Lilith's barely moving body.
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu
Storm ANBU
Storm ANBU
Amaterasu

Character Age : 23
Number of posts : 45

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 10:26 pm

Amaterasu struggles getting up looking at her body "I'm...I'm better. Mother what are you doing here and why are you hurting that lady?" She said walking towards Lilith. Amaterasu had no idea that Lilith was her real mother and helped her. Manami grabs Lilith body and impales her to a tree. Amaterasu falls on the ground in front of Kenjiro, but stands up quickly after hearing a voice in her head telling her to get away from Manami. Lilith cries out in pain as she get impaled on the tree "Amaterasu don't believe that woman who stands before you is your mother please forgive me for not coming sooner." Lilith said with her eyes becoming harder to stay open. "If you are my mother then I will never forgive for what you did, but no one hurt my family." Amaterasu said going sharingan and setting manami on fire with a pink flame. "Amaterasu stop please I am your mother I command you." Manami said before burning alive. "Now it is time for that whole lab hidden under the Kage building to be destroyed." She said before a pink flame appeared over the kage building in the storm, but they soon disperse. Lilith's body starts to fade and the gate starts to crumble "Rin I apologize and Love you. Amaterasu do what you always do and protect your sister and make sure she stays out of trouble these are good people here in the human world. I love you two so much.Amaterasu take this belt I made for you and Rin take these clothes" Lilith said before completely dying and the gate crumbles to dust. Amaterasu starts to cry when she told them that "I love you too mommy and I forgive you." she said putting the belt around her neck and locking it in place.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Storm ANBU
Storm ANBU
Rin

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:42 pm

"Why would you do that to our mother Amaterasu. Our real mother was Manami and Lilith was never there for us." Rin said running at Amaterasu punching her in the face. She was angry at what Amaterasu was doing. Killing their mother that took care of them when their real mother sat in the demon world hiding from the them."Why would you do that to her Amaterasu she gave us a home when Lilith left us in the human world." Blue flames ,but the flames soon turn purple "I hate you Amaterasu for protecting that woman who thinks she could just come into our lives at anytime she please."
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 7:39 pm

(Their story breaks my heart....or the area where my heart should, be)
Kenjiro cursed, rushing between them and shaking his head. "Rin, stop it! You need to stop and listen to Amaterasu. Minami wasn't your mother.....If she was, she would've cared for you truly, wouldn't have put you two through the hell you've been. Lilith, she was your mother. She was willing to die for you two to live. She couldn't come to you, she....felt like a failure when she allowed you two to be taken from her by Minami, and she was in pain till she found you here, and was able to at least know you two were alive before she died. Minami nver loved you two....She only loved your power, both of your power," he told them, knowing Amaterasu saw this, but Rin needed the help, greatly.
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu
Storm ANBU
Storm ANBU
Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 10:02 pm

(Lol so you feel bad about them)
Amaterasu looks at Kenjiro when he steps in between them asking herself why would someone of a different village care about them "Thank you for talking to her. Rin mommy pushed you and this man out of the way to protect you from manami." Amaterasu knew if Kenjiro didn't step in that this would have ended up with one of them dying. Amaterasu hand disperse of her pink flames. "How did I get mother powers? I thought I was born to weak?" Amaterasu asked herself.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Storm ANBU
Storm ANBU
Rin

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 10:33 am

"Stop it why do you people protect That lady she done nothing for us. Even though Manami loved our power at least she loved us enough not to let anything happen to us." Rin said sitting down on the blood soaked ground. Rin hated the fact that Lilith was her mother because she let them go through the hell which made them who they are today. Rin starts to burst out in cry " Why Kenjiro did she just die and not put up a fight against manami? Why didn't she come sooner instead of letting us be tortured for our powers? It just isn't fair." the purple flame on Rin starts to go erratic forming a ball of purple flames around her.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 9 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 1:50 pm

Kenjiro sighed, shaking his head. "I don't....know why she took so long. Maybe she wasn't able to come until a certain time. Or, Minami had some spell on you two that kept you from being found. But, it's not the point now. Your mother came to rescue you, and the only thing on her mind was saving you, not herself. Both of you. She wanted to be with you forever, and was in pain when you were taken, but to see you two for the last time, its what a parent desires, to protect their child at the last moment, because to a parent....their child is everything. They would sacrifice themselves a hundred times to make sure their child is safe," he told her. He knew that especially, not just as a father but a kage. The village was home, and everyone there was a child of his as the leader. And, he would do everything in his power to keep them safe. It was the same with his family, which was why it hurt so bad he had to leave to become the kage of the Crested, but it needed to be done, since he was one of the last survivors of the original Crested village, well he was until the village came back.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Storm ANBU
Storm ANBU
Rin

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 9 EmptySat May 04, 2013 1:11 pm

Rin's flames disperse when Kenjiro told her. Getting up she looks at Amaterasu "Amaterasu I will relieve you of all the weight you have to deal with by running the demon world. It is only fair to you because you have so much pain and weight on your hands." she told Amaterasu. Rin knew that someone would have to rule the Demon World to keep the demons in check and she knew Amaterasu was smart enough to know it to so Rin had to make the decision first before Amaterasu could.
Back to top Go down
Zess
Stealth ANBU
Stealth ANBU
Zess

Number of posts : 23

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 9 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 11:26 pm

Zess grabs Rin by the arm stopping her from doing something that she would regret "Rin why would you carry the weight of running a demon world by yourself you need... no you want your sister to be with you no matter what and she will never betray you so that means you two will run the demon world together." he said throwing Rin in front of Amaterasu. Zess starts to leave the area returning back to the stealth village. He was tired of all this mess that went down and wanted to go home looking at Rin and Amaterasu he turns around and bites Rin drinking her blood the bites Amaterasu doing the same thing. Zess grabs his arm as it glows a red color before it stop glowing. Zess walks off into the forest heading to the stealth for real this time.
Back to top Go down
Kraven
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kraven

Character Age : 34
Number of posts : 203

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 9 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 12:13 am

Kraven looks at Zess when he stops Rin from leaving Amaterasu behind then his look changes into a surprise look when he bites both of them drinking their blood and leaving "What the hell was that about? He just came and had some of their blood as if it was a treat to him." Kraven said shocked at how he just munched on them as if they were a midnight snack to be eaten on.
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu
Storm ANBU
Storm ANBU
Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 9 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 1:20 am

Amaterasu feels Zess teeth sink into her arm crying out "Rin he just became bound to us his arm re-glowed it always happen when a demon drinks the blood of the Demon world leader. I wonder what will happen if he betrayed us?" Amaterasu asked looking at Rin "Rin we caused the biggest mess here I think we need to clean this place up." Amaterasu beings to drag the dead scientist bodies into the lake cleaning up the place, but stops and goes into Eternal Mangekyuo Sharingan erasing all of the scientist atoms from existence. Amaterasu grabs her face when she finish the job taking a deep breath.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Storm ANBU
Storm ANBU
Rin

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 11:55 pm

Rin looks at Amaterasu as she explains what just happened to them "Um listen here Amaterasu can you explain that in a language I understand because I am not that supercomputer intelligent that can hack a satellite know okay." Rin said turning to Tetsuya with her teeth bearing at him" Hey boy if you still want to fight I will fight you right now with no interference?" Rin couldn't stand to look at Tetsuya for any reason. Whenever she did something triggered in her to fight and kill anything and everything in sight and it felt good to do it.
Back to top Go down
Tetsuya
Crescent Assistant
Crescent Assistant
Tetsuya

Number of posts : 31

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 10:24 pm

Tetsuya starts to chuckle at Rin's proposal "Look you are like one of those ex-girlfriends that just doesn't know when to give up, but I will take you out one last time if that is what you want. I don't think that I can take you on with out a little boost since I used up all my energy, so I am going to take some of her energy since she can see all your movements." He said grabbing Amaterasu by the neck digging deep to take some of that pink flames she creates. Tetsuya throws Amaterasu to the side running at Rin "Prepare to be taken out again."
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 12:50 am

Kenjiro was silent as he watched this. After all that had happened, all the fighting, death, revealing.....they were still at it. Two hot headed individuals, fueled by the fight. He knew he should stop them, but, for now, he wasn't in the mood to try. He would jump in right away though as soon as he felt that someone was on the absolute verge of dying.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Storm ANBU
Storm ANBU
Rin

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 7:16 pm

Rin raises her brow at Tetsuya as he drains Amaterasu of her energy" Ha if you do that then maybe I should become feral again. I mean it is only fair that I change to counter act you." she said getting on all fours with her wings extended outward waiting for him to make the first move. Rin beings to sit down playing with her tail waiting ignoring Tetsuya whole existence because she found something way funnier than that sorry excuse for a ninja.
Back to top Go down
Tetsuya
Crescent Assistant
Crescent Assistant
Tetsuya

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:54 pm

Tetsuya glared at Rin as she ignored his very existence "I will let you have your way with being feral,but with is kind of powers I will definitely destroy you." he said running at Rin with two kunai in hand. Tetsuya did not like being made a fool of, so he was going to destroy the person who was making him look bad.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Storm ANBU
Storm ANBU
Rin

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 5:10 pm

Rin stands up slowly on all fours with her wings spread out. Hissing at Tetsuya giving him a warning to stay away. She runs at him allowing the kunai to penetrate her wing as she wraps one around her to stop the attack. Rin wraps her tail around Tetsuya's neck tossing him in the air. She then appears above him punching him in the chest towards the ground. Rin lands on the ground and starts to scream giving off shockwaves.
Back to top Go down
Tetsuya
Crescent Assistant
Crescent Assistant
Tetsuya

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 7:38 pm

Tetsuya blocks the punch to the chest before it landed sending him pummeling into the earth. "Damn she is faster then this piece of crap sharingan. I thought sharingan can follow your move before you do them. I understand now she isn't planning anything she is behaving off instinct." Tetsuya gets out of his hole stretching "Hey does anyone want to tag in to join me?" he said pulling out his sword and stabbing Rin in the back so she couldn't turn around.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Storm ANBU
Storm ANBU
Rin

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 8:57 pm

Rin starts to scream as soon as the blade pierced her back. pulling herself off the blade she crawls away from Tetsuya "It hurts really bad.Why does it hurt so bad?" she asked herself as she wiped off the blood in the center of her chest to see that the wound wasn't healing. Rin begins to stare at the wound in the center of her chest and the blood on her hands as if she never saw it before "This can't be happening not now. I need to be able to heal." Rin's wing became limp as she sat on the ground staring at the pool of blood she sat in.
Back to top Go down
Tetsuya
Crescent Assistant
Crescent Assistant
Tetsuya

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 7:09 pm

Tetsuya starts to grin at the state Rin was in walking over to her he picks her up by the neck "What happened to all that power you had huh? Show me that power that you used. Show it to me now!" he said punching her in the face. He was hungry to see the power that she hide from people. "Give me a real challenge or else I will fight her." gesturing to Amaterasu before slamming Rin into a tree. Tetsuya was craving to see that power she had hidden away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

A so called relaxing day

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next