Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
A so called relaxing day - Page 8 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-A so called relaxing day - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingA so called relaxing day - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSA so called relaxing day - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts A so called relaxing day - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilA so called relaxing day - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.A so called relaxing day - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.A so called relaxing day - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!A so called relaxing day - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayA so called relaxing day - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderA so called relaxing day - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)A so called relaxing day - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)A so called relaxing day - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. A so called relaxing day - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesA so called relaxing day - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPA so called relaxing day - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

A so called relaxing day

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

Nickname : The Moon Master, Ash Ketchum, Shadow

Character Age : 39
Number of posts : 1687

A so called relaxing day - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 10:41 pm

Kenjiro frowned at this, biting his lip. She seemed distracted, but....if someone got too close to Amaterasu, how would she react? He sighed, looking around. "Hey, Kraven. Tetsuya. I'm going to try and get her outs....But, something or someone is....near," he whispered. He could feel massive waves of evil all around them... And in their condition, there wasn't much they could do about it. He slowly moved toward it, looking it over and slowly reaching toward it.
Back to top Go down
Kitsune
Stealth Jonin
Stealth Jonin
Kitsune

Character Age : 21
Number of posts : 24

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 10:59 pm

Kitsune looks as the barrier above her shattered. Falling to the ground she lands next to Kraven and Tetsuya. Kitsune was still hungry "Aw It is the child of the the demon Queen Manami. Did you do all this killing?" Kitsune asked Rin turning to the dead bodies." They looks so delicious I could eat them up." She whispered licking her lips. Kitsune was wearing a everyday casual outfit. Looking at the dead bodies Kitsune starts to transform to her real form and starts to devour the dead bodies leaving nothing left including the blood on the grass.
Back to top Go down
Kraven
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kraven

Character Age : 34
Number of posts : 203

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 11:13 pm

Kraven looked at Kenjiro as if he had a death wish "Are you sure I don't sense anything evil and are you serious about going to get her what if she attacks you?" Kraven looks up when Kitsune falls next to them. Listening to her speak "How do you know who she is when no one but that guy knows?" He asked pointing to Zess. Kraven eyebrow raises when he hears her say that they look delicious. Kraven becomes defensive when she eats the dead bodies and leaving nothing behind. Thinking to himself "What the Hell."
Back to top Go down
Tetsuya
Crescent Assistant
Crescent Assistant
Tetsuya

Character Age : 23
Number of posts : 31

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 10:42 am

Tetsuya points his sword at Rin then turns toward Kitsune pointing it at her "Who the hell are you and what are you?" He asked Kitsune when she began to eat the bodies. Tetsuya was disturbed by what this girl was doing. To him it was bad enough to fight a demon that regenerated any part of there body. Now they would have to deal with a cannibal. "I'm going to need a break after this." he said readying for Kitsune to attack. Tetsuya was always the one to take a enemy serious no matter how they act.
Back to top Go down
Kitsune
Stealth Jonin
Stealth Jonin
Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 12:10 pm

Kitsune turns Tetsuya still in her true form to hide from being recognized by Zess "I will not tell you my name, but I will tell you what I am since I can't hide at the moment. I am a succubus so are you happy with the answer I gave you?" she asked Tetsuya. Looking at Kraven she smiles "Every demon knows their queen's daughter. So in other words that guy over there is a demon himself. Is every human in this world so bitter to demons, If so you people disgust me." She said walking towards Tetsuya slowly.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Storm ANBU
Storm ANBU
Rin

Character Age : 18
Number of posts : 76

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 3:53 pm

Rin finally catches her tail biting on it she turns around to see Kenjiro moving towards Amaterasu. Moving in front of Kenjiro Rin leaves a crater in the ground where she was at. Hissing, growling, and bearing teeth at him. She uses her tail as a whip striking at Kenjiro's leg. Rin then attacks with her wings making a large number of wind blades at Kenjiro until he backed away from Amaterasu. Rin had completely turned she was now able to open up a doorway to the demon world so the could be released into the human world. Rin goes over to touch Amaterasu, but gets burned again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 7:43 pm

Asher jumps out a tree kicking Rin in the face "Here comes the Hero of Justice!" he said landing next to Tetsuya "It looks like you guys could use the help I sense three akatsuki members but what is that thing there Kenjiro?" he said pointing at Rin " I can feel the evil surrounding her." Asher jumps at Rin wielding a kunai in each hand. A clone appears from Rin's shadow grabbing a hold onto her as Asher comes down stabbing her in the stomach. Asher was unaware of the beating everyone took trying to stop her, so he didn't know what she was capable of.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 8:01 pm

Sabin strolls into the area where all the fighting was happening. He began to survey the area to find out what was going on and who needed the most medical care. Turning to Amaterasu direction Sabin runs over to her going to give her medical treatment "Who would do this to someone so young?" he asked himself when he got to the crosses. Sabin sat and examined the crosses for awhile. He didn't realize that Rin was protecting Amaterasu from the enemy. Setting up the medical equipment he started to reach for Amaterasu.
Back to top Go down
Tetsuya
Crescent Assistant
Crescent Assistant
Tetsuya

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 9:18 pm

Tetsuya puts his sword to Kitsune's neck "Stay the hell away from me I won't let you come near me. Of course we human don't like your kind you posses people making them do things the wouldn't have done and you kill innocent people taking them away from their family. That is why your kind is hated. If I could I would exorcise everyone of you myself." Tetsuya hated demons to him they were nothing but monsters who wanted what they couldn't have. " Lord Kage don't waste your time trying to save that girl just kill that demon over there first. She isn't going to let you get near her useless you kill her first" he told Kenjiro not taking his eyes off Kitsune. Kitsune was public enemy number one to him until she was dead. Tetsuya didn't want to kill her unless his kage told him otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 3:21 pm

Kenjiro winced a bit, having been able to avoid major damage. He looked completely shocked....amazed.....confused? at Asher's sudden appearance and attack. But, it was something that he was glad for. He hoped he could held her back. "Be careful! She was the one that did all this to us," he told him before turning to Sabin. "Don't touch it, I dont know what if does to humans," he told him, leaning down slowly and examining the crosses. "Tetsuya, try not to kill her. But, don't get yourself killed," he told his assistant.
Back to top Go down
Kitsune
Stealth Jonin
Stealth Jonin
Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 9:17 pm

"If you hate me so much then why don't you just kill me then?" She asked looking at him with yellow eyes. Listening to Kenjiro she smiles at his words"Why not just let him kill me since he hates us so much? You know what If you are going to point that thing at me you better be prepared to use it." Kitsune said narrowing her eyes. Moving back Kitsune puts her hand on her stomach pulling out a kusarigama. Kitsune kusarigama wasn't like anyone else her's had a shuriken at the end instead of a heavy weight. Kitsune spins the blade part throwing it at Tetsuya throwing the other end sending it into her phase-walking dimension coming out three feet away from him. "How could you say that...that you hate us when you know nothing about us. We don't walk around saying we wish we could kill all the humans do you?" she spat at Tetsuya.
Back to top Go down
Zess
Stealth ANBU
Stealth ANBU
Zess

Number of posts : 23

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 9:41 pm

"Succubus he hates us because you are showing that we demons kill innocent people." He said appearing in front of Tetsuya parrying the blade and wrapping the other end around his left arm. Zess had the bad habit of using his body as a shield. Zess starts to reel the chain around his arm "How could you expect them to understand us if the believe only what they hear? Show them a reason to trust us and not hate us, but then again maybe we are not allowed to live amongst them. Succubus listen clearly to what I say some human will never accept our kind no matter how hard you try to make them see the light. Vampires and Wolves are some of the only supernatural allowed to live amongst human only because they can blend in better than we can." Zess told the succubus that stood before him. Zess understood what the succubus felt being hated by all. The sleeve to Zess's jacket being to tear off revealing the his brand XX mark showing that he was a general of the King of Demons.
Back to top Go down
Kitsune
Stealth Jonin
Stealth Jonin
Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 11:06 pm

Kitsune looked at Zess as he began to reel her in" It isn't fair that they can judge us freely from what they see. It just isn't fair." Kitsune said trying to stop herself. Suddenly out of nowhere Kitsune starts to scream and curse at Zess" Let me go get off of me. I don't want to die by your hands!!" Kitsune uses the blade on her forearm to cut the chain. Flipping back in Fear "It can't be your Luka Crosszeria the only one with the Red Brand XX in your clan. Why would you leave your place as the Demon King general to become the pet of that human girl Yuki?" Kitsune asked in fear. Almost every demon was familiar with Luka he was a walking nightmare of demons. Kitsune looks at Zess then at Tetsuya" I...I don't know what this...this feeling is but it feels good." she said turning red in the face and panting hard at Tetsuya. The blade on her forearm grows in length making it a sword. Kitsune sprints at Tetsuya across dead leaves making no sound.
Back to top Go down
Tetsuya
Crescent Assistant
Crescent Assistant
Tetsuya

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 11:34 pm

(Kusa..... whatever)
Tetsuya looked at Kenjiro" Lord Kage this girl wants me to kill her." He said. Tetsuya looked in shock as Zess stepped between the attack. Listening to what the words being exchanged between the two Tetsuya becomes angered at the fact that a general of the demon king was helping him. Looking at Kitsune as she starts to act awkward and sprinting at him across dead leaves without making a sound "Damn she is a stealth ninja. Only they can do something like that." Tetsuya starts to do handsigns as fast as he could, but stop when he see how close she was closing in she had to be six feet away from him. "Damn this isn't going to go well." he said bracing for her attack.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Storm ANBU
Storm ANBU
Rin

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 11:55 pm

Rin bites down on Asher's left forearm, causing the kunai to stab her in the side of the neck and the other kunai stabbing her in the stomach. Rin starts to leak black blood out her mouth when the kunai stabbed her. Closing her eyes Rin opens them back up sensing someone was by Amaterasu. Rin stabs her wings through the clone holding her and ripping the kunai out her neck with her tail. Rin grabs Sabin by the head slamming it into a tree until she was satisfied. Rin movement was extremely fast making her appear a vibrating blur. Stopping in front of Kenjiro Rin growled at him leaking the black blood on the ground burning the ground. Rin blood was becoming a acid.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 3:26 am

Kenjiro glanced back, watching Tetsuya going for the fight against Kitsune. But, he knew even his assistant wasn't going to be fully use to the speed Stealth ninjas brought to fights, not like how Kenjiro knew. He was the former assistant of their village after all. He saw Zess interfere though, which he nodded to, but soon turned into Rin, locking eyes with her as he hadn't expected her to come there so quickly. He hoped Sabin was okay, but for now, he was calm, focusing on Rin. "Can you understand me the way you are?" he asked, staying completely focused.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Storm ANBU
Storm ANBU
Rin

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 8:16 pm

Rin turns her head when Kenjiro asked her could she understand him the way she was. Rin's blood starts to turn blue then to red. She falls over flat on her face when her blood turned red. Suddenly a gate appears with blood leaking down it. Swinging open a lady who looked like she was only nineteen walks out only three feet away from the gate with a bright beautiful pink cat eyes and two inch claws "My darlings come it has been a while since I seen you.....since you where stolen from me. Rin my baby girl why don't you use your actually powers... have they sealed it away? Oh Manami you steal my daughters and seal her powers away." Looking at Kenjiro the Demoness speaks "Human bring me my daughter in the crosses please. I would like to know what that Woman did to my daughter...She gave her a body. She... Amaterasu is data and my DNA. Now my daughter is breaking apart...I'M going to have to give her some more of my DNA to save her. Oh my dear succubus you haven't been to the demon world in 500 years have you? Because I killed her husband...The one that you served under Luka. After that she turned tail and ran that is when I had Rin and Amaterasu. Both of them inherited my blue flames but Amaterasu had to be turned into pure energy and data to live which transferred all her inherited flames to Rin." Rin looked at the demon talking. Shaking her head at what she was saying "You lie my mother and creator is Manami." Looking at Kenjiro "Please don't give her my sister...Please protect her until i regain my powers and I will protect everyone here just this once with my life."

(Should I create their mother)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 9:12 pm

Sabin sinks into the shadow of Kenjiro to dodge the attack of Rin coming out the shadow after she falls to the ground" Phew that was super close. I almost lost my head there. Good thing I mastered the control of my shadow." He said panting hard. Sabin looks at the giant gate bleeding blood and at the lady who walked out. Listening to her rabble on Sabin looks at Kenjiro to see which side they should take. "Hey Kenjiro do you think she is telling the truth? I mean this girl here asked us to protected her with until she gains the energy to protect us with her life, but if she is telling the truth do you thinks she can hold back against her daughter?" He asked knowing if it was Kadja that he wouldn't not hold back.
Back to top Go down
Sutaro
Snow ANBU
Snow ANBU
Sutaro

Character Age : 29
Number of posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 12:06 am

Sutaro sat in a tree in front of Jaymaru. Turning to her "So akatsuki how does it feel to have the entire world wanting you guys dead?" Sutaro was trying to make conversation. Since he knew if he entered the fight it would probably going to turn into a village against village fight. He didn't understand why Kraven would even get involved with them. Sutaro hated humans to him they were nothing but mongrels which need to be exterminated, but something about Jaymaru made him think other wise.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 3:48 am

Kenjiro bit his lip as he listened to the words of this woman. WShe called herself their mother....where had she been during all the fighting? What had brought her out now and...why couldn't he believe her? He listened to Rin and slowly stood, going to Amaterasu and slowly and carefully leaning to her. He stopped though. "How are you....going to save her?" he asked, knowing Sabin had a major truth about this.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Storm ANBU
Storm ANBU
Rin

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 7:11 pm

The Demoness looked at Kenjiro confused due to the fact she just told them how she was going to save her "I'm going to give her some of my DNA to stabilize her. Rin how could you believe that...That woman is your mother?" She said in a sad voice while smaller insignificant demons waited at the gates to enter the human world. The Demoness didn't move to get closer to Rin or Amaterasu until she heard Rin tell Kenjiro to prevent her from getting Amaterasu. Moving towards Rin and the others a Behemoth the size of a building comes running out at Kenjiro. Turning her head towards the beast The demoness gets upset becoming engulfed in blue flames pointing her hand at the behemoth she sets him on fire and blast him away."Rin these flames are the flames that you inherited from me not that woman who tries to pass herself off as your mother." she said still engulfed in flames. Rin looks at her as she becomes engulfed in blue flames "You aren't our mother and you will never be our mother because our mother would not take this long to come to see us. You are just some demon wanting to take the queen of demons daughters from her." she said starting to hear a voice in her head telling her the name of the demoness before them and why she stayed close to that gate"You are Lilith and you stay by that gate because if someone was to destroy it you would be sent back to the demon world. Our mother would never be so weak to be confined to a gate like you that is how I know you are a Liar."
Back to top Go down
Kitsune
Stealth Jonin
Stealth Jonin
Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 8:24 pm

Kitsune was least then four inches from hitting Tetsuya in the face but instead appears beside him punching him in the jaw. Kitsune stops and looks at the demon that was just introduced to be Lilith the new demon queen. "It can't be possibly no one was able to match the demon king powers. How did you defeat him? Did he injury you badly?" Kitsune asked curiously after seeing her defeat a behemoth with unknown powers. Kitsune didn't believe that this woman could be the mother of Rin and Amaterasu, but she enjoyed a good story about a fight between demons.
Back to top Go down
Tetsuya
Crescent Assistant
Crescent Assistant
Tetsuya

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 10:29 pm

Tetsuya fly three feet across the field. Getting up he listens to what Rin said about the demon named Lilith. "If it is true then we will just find out for ourselves huh?" Tetesuya said as he jumped up in the air striking down on the gate. He wasn't sure that this was going to work but if she was the queen of demons then he was going to kill her right then and there. Tetsuya didn't think Kitsune was his opponent anymore ,but a mere obstacle in his way of exterminating the queen of all demons.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Storm ANBU
Storm ANBU
Rin

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 11:00 pm

Lilith looks at Kitsune smiling when she asked her the questions "Haha are you serious young succubus that man took my right wing and it never grew back, but I can form one from my blue flames to increase my speed, defense, and fly. They way I killed him young succubus is that I sliced his jugular open allowing him to bleed to death." Lilith said showing them her wings until Tetsuya made a attempt to destroy the gate. Forming a wing out of the blue flames Lilith grabs him by the arm and throws him onto the ground in front of everyone "So you try and attack me from behind when all I want is my daughter? I guess you have no sympathy for what a mother feels so I'm going to remove you from this world." She said moving in front of Tetsuya aiming at his neck with her claws

Rin listens to the story ,but gets up pushing herself to protect Tetsuya throwing him onto the ground behind her. Lilith stops and laughs "Rin you are willing to put yourself in between me and this....Human? Haha what has happen to my daughter she isn't a killer like her mother. I am proud of you... you became your own person. If you followed in my footsteps then you will not be proud of what you became."Lilith told Rin as she put her hand beside her. Rin eyes narrow at Lilith "SHUT UP you are not my mother." she said as the end of her tail becomes engulfed in blue flames. Unaware of it Rin punches at Lilith's face. Lilith easily dodges the punch "I will not kill my daughter but I will incapacitate you." She said tapping Rin's arm that she punched with causing it to break in five places. Rin cries out in pain as she feels her arm breaks falling to the ground in a fetal position still with her tail engulfed in blue flames.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 11:57 pm

Kenjiro frowned as he watched this, quickly going to his assistant and helping him sit up. He looked him over, determining he was okay, so now he had to focus on this next bit of attention before him. The blue flames on Rin's tail....it seemed to show that she wasn't lying....But, it still did bring the question of why now. Something was fishy about this woman. If she was their mother, why would she, with all her power, wait so long? Was she just playing a game with them to get her hands on them, and if so, for what purpose? He also noticed the gate, something about it did seem important to her. He was sure, if she was the queen of demons, she could easily bring herself through any gate she willed, so why was protecting this one so important? "Rin, look at your tail," he called to her, needing to buy some time to figure this out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

A so called relaxing day

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next