Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
A so called relaxing day - Page 3 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-A so called relaxing day - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingA so called relaxing day - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSA so called relaxing day - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts A so called relaxing day - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilA so called relaxing day - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.A so called relaxing day - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.A so called relaxing day - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!A so called relaxing day - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayA so called relaxing day - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderA so called relaxing day - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)A so called relaxing day - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)A so called relaxing day - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. A so called relaxing day - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesA so called relaxing day - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPA so called relaxing day - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

A so called relaxing day

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Kazuma
Yukikage
Yukikage
Kazuma

Character Age : 33
Number of posts : 211

A so called relaxing day - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 4:09 pm

Kazume gave Shizuka a glare. "No we don't," he argued. "We should get back to the Hideout. This fight has nothing to do with us. And just so you know, those cigarettes are going to get you killed." The blue haired Akatsuki turned his back on his superior and started for the Hideout. He had no intentions of lingering around any longer. If these Shinobi wanted to kill each other then that was perfectly fine, he would not bare witness to it though.
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu
Storm ANBU
Storm ANBU
Amaterasu

Character Age : 23
Number of posts : 45

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 11:55 pm

Nightmare eyes narrow at the jutsu taking the hit. Nightmare flies across the field" Argh Amaterasu summon Chaos i'm starting to get worked up here." Nightmare said with hatred in his eyes toward Chaos. Amaterasu shoots a chakra blast at Kenjiro then does a back-flip summoning Chaos. Chaos comes out the wormhole jumping at Kenjiro screaming with razor sharp talons. Chaos flies over Kenjiro's head landing face first into a giant rock.
Back to top Go down
Kraven
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kraven

Character Age : 34
Number of posts : 203

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 10:14 pm

Kraven falls over laughing at Chaos as she flies into the rock" Damn Kenjiro you got it real easy now maybe i shouldn't have switched opponents with you." Kraven then gets up catching his breath" Hey Kenjiro i thought this summoning was suppose to be the most dangerous of all four of them." Kraven told Kenjiro as he shot a fireball jutsu at Amaterasu. Kraven then does multi shadow clone jutsu. The clones shoots dragon flame jutsu at amaterasu.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

Nickname : The Moon Master, Ash Ketchum, Shadow

Character Age : 39
Number of posts : 1687

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 2:37 pm

Kenjiro dodged the blast but wasn't able to laugh, too confused at....what he was suppose to fear. "Um....okay, damn.....Yeah, I think this may be easy.....," he agreed as he looked at Chaos. He figured he could finish this fast now, then assist Kraven if he wanted it then they could handle the akatsuki threat. His special moon chakra flared as he moved swiftly above Chaos, coming down with a massive crescent moon slash.
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu
Storm ANBU
Storm ANBU
Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 3:17 pm

Amaterasu blocks the fireball jutsu but gets hit by the other attacks getting knocked unconscious. Nightmare, Six, and Alice starts to fade away. "Damn it Chaos protect Amaterasu until she wakes up do you hear me?" Nightmare told Chaos. Chaos looks up as Kenjiro came down on her. Chaos does a sonic scream to throw Kenjiro off balance after the scream Chaos hits the ground causing crystal spears to shoot up at kenjiro. Chaos punches the air sending a giant fist coming out a dimensional hole hitting kraven from the left side
Back to top Go down
Zess
Stealth ANBU
Stealth ANBU
Zess

Character Age : 18
Number of posts : 23

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 9:06 pm

Purple lightning started to surround Zess. He then starts to chant with his hand in the air" he who writhes in darkness, devour everything, with all your strength! Medeus Gildren" Zess points his hand at Rin shooting out four purple magical blast. Suddenly parts of the ground starts shaking like a earthquake was happening and the purple lightning starts to become more visible.

Back to top Go down
Rin
Storm ANBU
Storm ANBU
Rin

Number of posts : 76

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 11:59 pm

Rin dodges the attack then runs at Zess with her scythe in hand swinging for Zess midsection. The history of Zess and Rin goes back to when her real father used to have Zess as his lapdog and every since Zess left to be with that human Yuki. Rin hated him from that day on." So Luka why did you leave me to be with that human?" Rin asked as she moved closer to Zess placing her hands around him holding him tight "you betrayed the Demon King for that human you betrayed me Zess you hurted me really bad to Zess. I felt I was going to die if i couldn't see you again."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 12:20 am

Shizuka eyes starts to tear up as Kazuma snapped at him turning him three years old" Aw if Jay or bat was here it would be much funnier." Shizuka mumbled. He then starts to chase after Kazuma. " He Kazuma can i ask you something?" Shizuka asked "Can we stop by a store so i can get some candy" shizuka asked Kazuma not without waiting for him to answer his first question. Shizuka hated when he randomly aged at times lucky for him he has mastered it enough to slow the aging process during a fight.
Back to top Go down
Kraven
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kraven

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 12:43 am

Kraven gets hit from the left side causing him to break a rib in the process."Dammit what the hell was that it hurts like hell?" he said as his blood begin to fill his left lung. Coughing up the blood Kraven starts to smile" Seem like I should have taken you serious now Kenjiro is going to have to put up with my foolishness" Kraven said as he faints in a pool of his blood large enough to house six full grown Koi fish.
Back to top Go down
Zess
Stealth ANBU
Stealth ANBU
Zess

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 1:57 am

Zess looks at the blood running down his body."I only care for Yuki and will never betray her my soul is her shield and my body is her weapon." he said pushing her away. Zess sword appears in his hand ready to strike Rin down for good. Slashing down on her he stops right before it take her life.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Storm ANBU
Storm ANBU
Rin

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 1:17 pm

Rin does a illusion making herself appear as Yuki" Luka you wouldn't betray me would you?" Rin asked reaching out to hug Zess. Rin waited for Zess to respond knowing he would stop from striking her if she looked like his dear Yuki. Rin was being her deceives self toying with people emotions especially people who are in love with somebody. As the illusion sat waiting for Zess to respond Rin hide waiting for luka to drop his sword so she could strike him down with his own weapon
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 1:14 am

Kenjiro gasped, hitting the ground hard from the sonic blast before he had to start rolling back madly, attempting to evade the crystal spires before leaping a bit. He gasped, feeling his side cut but not too deep and as soon as he hit the ground, he dashed to Kraven, cursing. "Damn, I didn't see this coming," he whispered. He knew he wasn't dead, but....this was going to present problems.
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu
Storm ANBU
Storm ANBU
Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 2:15 am

Chaos got off the ground and starts skipping around Kenjiro And Kraven laughing" I'm going to kill you i'm going to kill you" she chanted as she stop skipping and licked up the blood of Kraven's" I love the taste of vampire i wonder what humans taste lick." Chaos said holding Kraven in her arms licking her lips in a sadistic way at Kenjiro as he dashes over to Kraven.
Back to top Go down
Zess
Stealth ANBU
Stealth ANBU
Zess

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 10:02 pm

Zess drops his sword and grabs Yuki" Yuki i'm sorry I will never betray you." he said holding Yuki even closer. Suddenly Sodom appears turning into a wolf biting Rin on the arm. The Illusion of Yuki disappears breaking Zess out of his trans. "Good Job Sodom" Zess said getting up grabbing his sword. Sodom let Rin's arm go returning back to his regular form. Zess stabs his sword in the ground. A pentagram appears on the ground expanding to a one mile radius.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 11:25 pm

Kenjiro ;quickly stepped into Chaos's path, letting his moon chakra flare. "I can't let you do that," he told her, watching it spiral around him. He began forming many handsigns before dashing and as soon as he was in three feet from her, released his attack. "Fire Style- White Dragon Flame Jutsu!" he called before releasing a glowing white flaming torrent at her. As he released the attack, he leaped back, making sure he was very close to Kraven in case he needed a quick escape then glanced toward Zess and his fight and the pentagram. What....is this now?
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu
Storm ANBU
Storm ANBU
Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 12:40 am

Chaos screams breaking up the jutsu then grabs Amaterasu throwing her out of the way of the of the pentagram" Hm you are a cute Human are you married?" Chaos asked Kenjiro licking her lips in a even more sadistic way." I like my boys covered in blood wake your buddy up so we can have a good time" Chaos stands up on her feet and hands as if she was a wolf. Amaterasu slowly wakes up and shoots a chakra blast at Kazuma and Shizuka "Thank you Chaos for being a big help." Amaterasu said as she started to get up. Chaos looks at Amaterasu " Stay were you are at because there is a pentagram over here that we have no idea what it can do."
Back to top Go down
Zess
Stealth ANBU
Stealth ANBU
Zess

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 12:03 am

The pentagram gets bigger and storm clouds begin to form in the sky. Zess starts chanting causing the pentagram to light up purple and it starts to shrink to were he stood finishing his Chant the ground explodes sending out a deadly wave destorying everything that was in range of the pentagram. Zess pulls his sword out the ground looking through the smoke and dust to see if Rin made it out alive. the storm clears away after the spell was finished. Zess major ability was magic over ninjutsu to him ninjutsu was readable while magic had many different ways to destroy your opponent without them copying your move. So he choose magic over anything except taijutsu.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Storm ANBU
Storm ANBU
Rin

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 1:13 am

Rin tries to jump out of range but the explosion catches her. Rin body flies into her scythe blade cutting her in half feeling her abdominal muscles getting sliced in half. Screaming in pain Rin crawls to her lower half leaving pools of blood behind her."Looks like i'm half of what i used to be before." She said trying to make a joke about being in half. This wasn't the first time something like this happened to her but it was always fun to see what kind and to what extent of damage her body could take. Rin pulls her lower half closer to her and her body starts to go into a healing state placing a black ball around her.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 2:00 am

Kenjiro was amazed at this. He'd seen some impressive ninjutsus before, but this was all on a pretty impressive, different level. He focused though. He knew he was still in a fight, therefore, he needed to continue his assault on this creature called Chaos.
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu
Storm ANBU
Storm ANBU
Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 9:02 pm

Amaterasu gets up and nodding at chaos. the two of them run at Kenjiro with Chaos in front of Amaterasu then she appears from behind Chaos. Chaos punches Kenjiro with Amaterasu coming from behind going for a sweep kick at Kenjiro's leg. Amaterasu and Chaos were in sync with each other attacks making it so Kenjiro didn't have anywhere to go. Amaterasu looks over at Rin body as it laid in two."Rin pull yourself together and finish that guy off before he does another attack like that and kill us all."
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 11:41 pm

Kenjiro oulled his chakra infused sword in front of him, blocking Chaos's punch, but sliding back as he did. He gasped, feeling the kick from behind and stumbling back. He cursed, leaping and flipping through the air before landing on a tree horizontally, shaking his head. "Impressive, very impressive," he told them, readying himself. He was focusing, waiting fro just the right moment.
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu
Storm ANBU
Storm ANBU
Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 12:02 am

Amaterasu smiles when Kenjiro told them they were impressive. Chaos jumps in the air spinning in a ball while Amaterasu goes in mangeykuo sharingan erasing the tree Kenjiro was standing on from exists."Hehe what if i just erased you from exists?" Amaterasu asked Kenjiro as she starts to create a meteor shower over the battle field. Chaos kept spinning creating her crystal spikes. Amaterasu then release her meteor shower onto the battle field with Chaos realeasing her spikes onto Kenjiro.
Back to top Go down
Kraven
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kraven

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 12:13 am

Kraven wakes up to see that Kenjiro was in trouble. Forcing himself to move Kraven jumps at Chaos to stop her relentless attack on Kenjiro. Kraven grabs Chaos by the neck throwing her at Amaterasu he then grabs one of Chaos crystal spears and hurls it at Amaterasu chest. Kraven then looks over towards Zess battle to see what made this kind of explosion." Kenjiro what the hell happened and did he just kill her with that explosion?" Kraven asked pointing towards Rin.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 4:13 am

Kenjiro was easily able to evade the crystal spears, then slash through the meteors as they flew toward him. "Not sure. I highly doubt it, the way that one's talking to her," he told Kraven, nodding to him. "Thanks for the help," he told him, dashing toward Rin and slashing at him, but he was always wary of what he said, if it was true that he could. He wasn't going to gamble on it though.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Storm ANBU
Storm ANBU
Rin

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 9:19 pm

Rin eyes widen when Kenjiro was within three feet of her. Crawling away from Kenjiro she backs into a giant tree in the middle of the battle field. Rin's lower body starts to reconstruct itself forming a black matter over her lower half. Rin starts to release her true power which causes a rip in the astral plane causing souls to fly into her chest when the astral plane closes Rin stands up putting a crater into the ground moving at a extraordinary speed grabbing kenjiro by the face throwing him towards Kraven slashing her hand outwards towards them sending five pink slashes at them. Rin looks at Amaterasu and slowly walks towards her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A so called relaxing day

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next