Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
The Meeting - Page 5 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-The Meeting - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingThe Meeting - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSThe Meeting - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts The Meeting - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilThe Meeting - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.The Meeting - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.The Meeting - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!The Meeting - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayThe Meeting - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderThe Meeting - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)The Meeting - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)The Meeting - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. The Meeting - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesThe Meeting - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPThe Meeting - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

The Meeting

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

Nickname : The Little Rebel, Hopeless

Character Age : 19
Number of posts : 2588

The Meeting - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 2:41 am

Oniko just looked at the man for a moment. "I want that map," he said finally. "I'll go see if he'll help since you won't," he said in almost a cold tone. Why was this man so damn stubborn? Couldn't he just check?? It wasn't even like he had to stay, all he had to do was check on her to see what was wrong!
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

Nickname : The Riddle Master

Character Age : 23
Number of posts : 2637

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 2:49 am

Felix shrugged. "Suit yourself," he said. "It's your funeral," he added more quietly as he went into his room and got the map. "Stupid little mortal, this will be the death of your." Felix grinned at the thought. The boy would think he'd come back a hero, but he'd be with the rest of the souls. He came back and handed Oniki the map. "There." He said. "Follow the directions, I hope you can read." Felix leaned back against the frame. His blue eyes dancing in amusement. "Good luck, you'll need it."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 2:56 am

Oniko waited for Felix to come back with the map, not having heard the second part of what he said. He said nothing to Felix as the guy pretty much insulted him. Oniko wasn't normally one to be rude, but this man deserved it. He turned and started walking off without a word except "Thanks for nothin." Now he saw why that guy was both hated and feared.

Two boys walked down the street, one of them crying, and his twin trying to cheer him up. "Hey, don't worry, mom will get better..." The other one sniffled. "No she won't, she's gonna die..." The other one looked down sadly. "No she won't...he'll go save her, just like last time, you'll see...." he said, and, noticing a stranger standing on his porch, the blue eyed boy, the one who'd been crying, stopped and looked at Felix, his eyes bearing a striking resemblance to Serenity's. He ran up to his brother and tugged on his sleeve. "H-hey, that's him Konner..." he said, not too quietly, but at the same time, not too loudly. Just loud enough to be heard when it wasn't meant to be.

(btw, pretend both boys in the pic have brown hair, but the eye colors stay the same)
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 3:07 am

(I went WTF when one of them said she's going to die.)

Felix watched Oniki go. "You're welcome." He said with a small chuckle. He went to turn away but heard crying. He turned and looked to see if the ninja had started to wimp out. Too bad he was wrong. It was too little boys. Twins. Felix blinked. He was about to go see what was wrong but then he heard one say someone was going to die. Awkward, yes? And even more, the kid who looked at him had Serenity's eyes. Was he hallucinating again? Felix snapped out of it as the other told his brother that he was the one. "Is there something you need?" He asked lazily. His coldness had died from both his eyes and voice.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 3:14 am

(Yeah...figure of speech? Eheh.....)(And.....was he hallucinating...again? what?)

The one with the green eyes stopped and looked at Felix as his brother said that was the guy. "No. No, it can't be, or else he wouldn't just be sitting there," he told his brother. "No," he replied to the man. "Come on," he told his brother before starting to walk away. His brother however, didn't seem to agree. The little blue eyed boy ran over to Felix, standing right in front of him and looking up at him with pleading eyes. "Please, you have to help our mommy, I know that your the one who's sposed to!" he said. Konner stopped in his tracks and looked at his brother before running over and trying to pull him away. "Cut it out James, I told you already, he's not the guy!" He looked up to Felix with an almost timid expression. "I'm sorry," he apologized. Konner and James were twins, yes, but their personalities differed greatly.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 3:20 am

Felix watched the two as they debated. He was close to turning away. He didn't have time for this. But the blue eyes one had broken free. Felix looked at the kid as he came up and spoke to him with pleading eyes. He cursed his soft spot for children. This boy bore a striking resembles to Serenity with those eyes. As the other twin interrupted he narrowed his eyes. "Apologizng for what?" He asked. "Interrupting?" He looked to the other. "What's wrong with you mother?"
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 3:24 am

Konner seemed to shrink back a little as the older man narrowed his eyes at him, then he fell silent. James paid no attention to it, but tears welled up in his eyes when Felix asked what was wrong, but he quickly wiped them away. "She's gonna die...unless he saves her again...but we don't know who he is, but I think that your him, please help her...they said we're not allowed to see her or else it'll make her worse," he said, trying his hardest not to cry. "Please, please, I don't want our mommy to die," he said, the tears finally spilling over as he started pulling gently as Felix's pant leg, since that was the highest up he could reach.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 3:35 am

(aww, ima start crying now)

Felix shook his head. These kids weren't making any sense. All that was happening today was a bit too crazy. Felix blinked. Did that one kid say Konner? Wasn't that the name of Serenity's son. This really was getting crazy. "I'm not sure what you're talking about. I don't know anyone who's dying." He said truthfully. Couldn't be Serenity, she was immortal. The word red kept coming back to him. Red meant anything. Blood. Love. Felix swallowed. Why was this happening to him. He looked down at James who was pulling on his leg. "Listen, I don't think I can help you. Not unless you fill me in. Where does your mom live? What's her name? Who said you couldn't see her? Where's your dad at? Stuff like that."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 3:41 am

(Oh jeez, don't go and do that now....)

Konner stayed silent after the look the older man had given him, but had moved a little closer to his brother. The two of them were always together and he didn't trust this man. James on the other hand was much more trusting. He knew Felix was the guy, not because he just wanted some kind of hope, but because he'd inherited the Seer trait. "She lives right down the street, right down there," he said pointing. "Our daddy doesn't come by anymore. The people watching her said we couldn't see her, because her soul was going byebye and we'd only make it worse," he said, starting to tear up again, his voice thick with the effort of not crying. "Her..her name is..." he couldn't get it out before he started crying again, but Konner finally spoke up once more. "Serenity. Our mom's name is Serenity," he said, giving the older man a timid look.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 3:52 am

He knew where that road led. He knew that name. He knew why they'd only make thing worse. And he knew who these two were. Felix was stuck between a rock and a hard place now. Serenity's soul was slipping away. He'd told her to go rot within herself and she was doing just that. These two boys were her son and were asking for his help. But what could he do? Why should he care. She'd not even called him back when he left. But these kids, her kids! He couldn't just let them watch their mother suffer. Felix sighed. Was this all his doing? Had he pushed her to the point that she would just disappear? Felix felt very cold. He looked at James and knelt down so that he was face to face with the child. "I...I'm going to save your mother, no matter what the cost." Farewell freedom.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 4:00 am

Konner had already started to try and calm James down, and when Felix knelt down in front of James, the blue eyed boy looked at him. Then without a moments hesitation the boy hugged Felix. "Thank you thank you thank you!!" he said, still crying. He then pulled away and grabbed Felix's hand. "Come on, I'll show you where our house is," he said, obviously in a hurry. Konner looked up at the man, his green eyes grateful. "Thank you..." he said timidly. This man, whom they'd never met before, was going to help save their mother. Konner couldn't have been happier if he'd tried, but his mother was still in trouble, and things hadn't changed just because the silver haired man had agreed to help.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 4:13 am

Felix almost smiled as the boy hugged him. Felix patted his back. "It's nothing," he said when the boy thanked him. What wanted to say was 'Don't thank me just yet, I don't even know what kind of condition she's in.' Felix then followed the kid as he dragged him along. Felix sighed. I'm no miracle worker... How can I save someone who's already lost?
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 4:21 am

Konner followed quickly behind James as he dragged this stranger along. "We can only unlock the door for you, but we're not allowed to go in," he told Felix. When they got there, James started rushing Konner to put the key in the door and unlock it. "Alright, alright, James please calm down..." he said, then finally got the key in the lock, despite his brothers pushing and nagging. James was more like Serenity, whereas Konner seemed to be much more like their father. Konner looked up at Felix. "Please...please save her," he said, then moved out of the way, letting his gaze drop.

Despite the fact that she had been in such a bad state the past week, the house still seemed to be kept up. Serenity was simply lying on the couch, her eyes half opened as she stared blankly up at the ceiling. She didn't even move when she heard the door open. She didn't care, even though she thought she'd taken care to lock it. She'd done everything that she would've if she'd been normal, except for leave her house, see patients, and feel emotions. She still ate, still washed dishes, still cleaned her house. But out of habit. She no longer sung, or hummed. Her once bright blue eyes were nearing a dull gray as they faded into lifelessness.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 4:30 am

The closer he got to the house the more unsure he was about this. When they reached the house Felix felt a cold wave wash over him. So this was what fear felt like? He didn't like the feeling. He looked at the two boys. "You guys can go back," he told them. "You're mother is in safe hands now." He patted each child on the head and slowly turned away. Please let me be able to save her. He walked inside. Everything was fine from where he was standing. He entered the living room to see her on the couch. He walked over to her and sat on the floor. His back leaning against the couch as though this was an everyday thing. "I don't know if you can hear me, or if you even care, but I'm here." He bowed his head. "How long do you plan on staying like this?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 4:36 am

Looking up at Felix, then to each other, both boys gained a small smile before looking up at Felix. They'd done their job, and they knew that their mom was gonna be alright now. Grabbing each others hand, they both disappeared.

Serenity knew whose voice is was as soon as she heard it, but it didn't change anything. "You're right. I don't care. And I don't know what you're talking about," she said in response to his last question. Why was he here? She was done with this suffering. Done with feeling pain every time he came around. She'd started doing as he'd said before he'd even said it. Rotting from the inside. Crumbling. For her to have discovered that her one person, the one thing in this world she tried to live for had wanted to kill her with his own hands...it had shattered her. There was nothing left to fix. No pieces to pick up and put together. She'd always believed that people could change. Well, she'd found out the hard way that there was no changing people.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 4:44 am

"This. It's not like you." He didn't turn. "You used to be happy. You used to smile. What happened?" He asked. He knew the answer and he had a response to it. Felix turned and looked at her. "Before you answer, I have something to tell you." He paused. "What I said that day was out of sheer anger. You were right, I lied. Things were going on and I took my anger out on you." Felix sighed. "I'm here by request, but on my own accord as well. I guess I just needed someone to uncloud my eyes." Felix was slowly solving the riddle. Hopefully he could finish it in time.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 4:52 am

Serenity said nothing until he finished completely. "None of that matters. Haven't you figured it out yet Felix? That every time you come around, every time I decide to forgive you, in the end I just get hurt. Over. And over. And over." It may've sounded harsh, but...this wasn't the real Serenity. Had she known what she was saying.......well, none of this would've happened to begin with. "If I wasn't immortal you would've killed me," she said, without much regard for his feelings, considering he had any. "If you're here trying to fix me. There's nothing to fix, so don't waste your time. I'm sure you have better things to do." She'd never been so cold towards him before. And this cold wasn't in a way that said she was angry...it was more in a way that said she just couldn't care less. A way that said she'd given up.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 5:00 am

Her words hurt. He'd admit that. They hurt worse than any kunai could cut deep. But he was holding there for Konner and James. They were counting on him, but he wasn't sure if he could do this alone. He needed help. "So you're giving up now?" He asked. "You'd letting it all go. Forgetting the people that care for you?" He asked. "What about Hunter, Aiko, Rin, Jasper, Lyra. Everyone in this village who cares about you? The ones you healed who are grateful for your services. Oniki, Ichiya." He shook his head. "Have you just pushed them aside as well?" Felix stood up. "I may not be what you need me to be, but I'm asking you, please, don't take this route." The silver haired ninja bowed his head. "I was wrong. I shouldn't have played with your emotions. I've got no excuses. None. I'm not the only person though. Others who are here and those who have passed are awaiting your return."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 5:15 am

Serenity's gaze only shifted slightly when he stood up, so that she could see him. The whole time he'd been sitting she hadn't bothered to look at him. "Yes." Was all she said when he asked that she was giving up. "Finding something worth living for isn't worth my time. I thought I'd found something once, but that turned out to be garbage too. There's nothing worth living for. Nothing lasts forever. You should know that better than anyone," she said, her gaze returning to the ceiling. He was still here. Why was he still here? "All those people are mortal. They'll all die eventually, along with their gratitude towards me. And Hunter....he'll move on," she said simply. "You'll move on. You'd already started moving on before this was brought to your attention, hadn't you? Not even a week later. You're quick to adapt. It'll be easy on you," she said, her gaze still on the ceiling. The hell if she cared if it was going to be easy on him. "And, as a matter of fact...you're a hypocrite. You're allowed to move on and forget people? But not I? Why should that be the case," she said, her eyes dangerously close to gray as she rolled onto her side to face the back of the couch. "Leave. Me. Alone." Using his exact words against him. Now he'd see how it felt.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 12:12 pm

(Music that Probably doesn't fit)
(My Second Choice) (just the first song, stop at 3:14)

I can't do this. She's slipping far too fast for me to catch on to her for just an instant. He was tempted to bring up her sons, but if seeing them would make her worse, how much damage would just knowing they were here do? He had a way. "Serenity, I can move along because I've got no one in this world that give a d!#% about me. I spend my life thinking about myself. Everything I do is for my own purpose. But you, you have people on both ends watching you. If you left now, how would Walker and Stephen feel? Lost without a mother, that's how. And Jake, you made a promise that you'd go on. Will you break that promise?" He asked. He slowly picked her up and sat her up on the couch so that she was sitting upwright and facing him. Please let her hear me, I know she's still in there, somewhere. Just a little of her is still left. God, don't take her away from me.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 4:26 pm

(The Second song definitely omg!!!)(And I don't think damn has to be censored, we've used it in other threads)

"You have Aiko and the twins. But just like everyone you named off to me, they're mortal as well. You had me." She'd used the past tense. She knew that it was over. She wasn't even fighting back anymore. Her eyes narrowed slightly as he mentioned Jake and he lifted her up to face him. "You know nothing of that promise," she near hissed. "I told him if I found something to live for that I'd keep on. I promised him that." Her gaze turned to the side, her eyes still blank. "And as for Walker and Stephen. They're mortals. They'll move on in a couple years, just like you." If she could be happy right now, she would be. She felt nothing. For once in her life, there was no pain. But...at the same time she was feeling a deep sorrow seeing Felix and knowing that he was trying to help her. "Now stop wasting your time and leave me alone," she said, her voice still blank, and her gaze still down. "I don't want your sympathy. I don't want anyone's sympathy, I just want to be left alone." She didn't realize at that moment how much she sounded like Felix, and even if she did notice, she probably wouldn't have cared.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 5:00 pm

Is this how he was when it came to the world around him. How could he have been so cold? So...indifferent? Felix swallowed. No wonder she was like this. He'd done her so wrong. "I do have them, but I won't forget them," he said almost quietly. "I know I always said I hated mortals, but...they're a select few that I really do care about." Felix wanted to just walk away. Why should he fight her about this? "No one is giving you sympathy, we're just asking for you to come back." He turned his back. "You once told me that I was a coward because I was scared to face the world. Because I always ran from my problems." He closed his eyes. "Look what you're doing." He balled up his fast. "Running."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 5:11 pm

Serenity said nothing in regards to his comment about hating mortals. She always thought that he hated everyone, mortal or not. As wrong as that may've sounded, it was always how it seemed to her. He'd never given her a chance to believe otherwise. She blinked when he said that she'd once called him a coward for turning his back on the world. Was he equating her to a coward? Her fist clenched lightly. "Running..? No, I'm not running.." she said, her voice still blank, but when she'd said that, the air about her changed just a bit. She felt a small twinge of pain in her chest that seemed to be growing by the second. She hated being called a coward. Sure, she was afraid of some things, but she wasn't a coward. Who the hell did Felix think he was? He was just a nobody trying to bring her back to a place she simply didn't want to be!
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 5:15 pm

(was that emmotion I just sensed?)

Felix noticed the changed in air. If he could just bring out a bit of emotion he could bring her back. Anger, sadness, happiness, whatever it was he'd take it and use it to his advantage. Felix turned and faced her. He sat down where he was. "You're not," he asked. His voice was remaining calm as he spoke. "It sure seems like that? You can't face the world any longer, so you're turning your back. Isn't that running away? Isn't that being a coward?" He asked.

Last edited by Felix on Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 5:21 pm

(lol, perhaps, perhaps)

Serenity shook her head lightly when he asked that she wasn't. She was trying to find some way to tell him that she wasn't a coward. That she wasn't running away. But in the end, she couldn't find a valid argument. At his last question the hand that'd been balled into a fist tightened. "I'm no coward." Her voice was still blank, but her gray eyes seemed to be getting a bit brighter with every word she spoke. Along with the pain in her chest growing stronger. "I'm not running away. I've just found no point in existing. There's a difference..." Voice: still blank. But despite that, a strong wind blew outside, one that shook the entire house lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Meeting

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next