Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
The Meeting - Page 8 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-The Meeting - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingThe Meeting - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSThe Meeting - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts The Meeting - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilThe Meeting - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.The Meeting - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.The Meeting - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!The Meeting - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayThe Meeting - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderThe Meeting - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)The Meeting - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)The Meeting - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. The Meeting - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesThe Meeting - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPThe Meeting - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

The Meeting

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

Nickname : The Riddle Master

Character Age : 23
Number of posts : 2637

The Meeting - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 10:06 pm

Felix stayed still. Okay, not what he was expecting, but it was getting somewhere. "Not right now," he said. "You're still in a bad condition." He told her. "I was just asking because they'res debre and stuff from the wall being knock in." He shrugged lightly. Not a conversation he wanted to be in right now, but it was his fault for running his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

Nickname : The Little Rebel, Hopeless

Character Age : 19
Number of posts : 2588

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 10:12 pm

Serenity had just gotten done healing his back when he said that he wasn't going home right now because she was still in bad condition. "It's alright, I'll probably end up falling asleep anyways," she assured him with a smile. "You don't have to stay if you don't want to," she said. She wasn't trying to get him to leave, no. But, if he was only staying because he felt guilty....she didn't want that. She wanted him to stay because he wanted to, but she wasn't sure that there was anything Felix wanted, besides maybe having Mer back. Serenity wondered....if she started acting more like Mer, would Felix...maybe really start to love her? She immediately dispelled the thought from her head, disgusted with herself. Was she really that selfish? Would she really do that to Felix? No...no she wouldn't. "I'm done healing you," she said with a light smile. "And I'll clean the debris up some other time, don't worry about it," she told him.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 10:21 pm

Felix said nothing when she told him that she'd probably just fall alseep anyway. What was that suppose to mean? She was injured. When he was injured she'd nearly kill him with questions, but she was acting as though it was nothing when it came to her. It sort of pissed him off. "I never said I didn't want to stay," he told her. He turned when she said she was done. Now facing her he shook his head. "I'll help you tomorrow."

Last edited by Felix on Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 10:27 pm

Serenity blinked as he said that he never said he didn't want to stay. She was unsure as to whether that meant he wanted to stay or if it meant that he was a bit offended by her saying that. She hoped it was the former. "You...you don't have to, really," she said when he said that he was going to help her tomorrow. He'd done enough. He'd brought her back. She then sighed and laid back onto her stomach slowly, flinching a little as she did so. She was gonna stay like that for now. At least until he left, then she'd do a bit of cleaning. But not a lot, or else Felix would notice. Then he'd get mad. "Alright," she said finally, not wanting him to get angry with her.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 10:38 pm

Felix was glad when she finally decided to lay down. "I think I'm going to stay the night, if you don't mind," he said. That way he could keep an eye on her. He knew Serenity too well to leave her home laone after something like this. She'd start cleaning and stuff to keep herself busy from thinking. "And I will be helping tomorrow." He said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 10:47 pm

Serenity said nothing for a while when he said that he'd be staying the night. "Alright," she said after a while, holding back a sigh. Great. No cleaning tonight. Unless he fell asleep upstairs. In which case, she could still do some, she'd just have to be quiet. She also had to heal herself. Maybe do a drawing. So much to do... She just turned her head to look at him as he insisted on helping clean tomorrow. "So persistent...fine," she said, the first part a bit quietly, and the second part louder. Now she knew how he felt when she decided to be persistent with him. She didn't like it. Starting to think about it, Serenity decided that she'd hold back from using her wind for a while. She didn't know why though. Maybe she was scared of the other side of her coming out again. Or maybe she thought she simply wouldn't be able to control it. Either way, she didn't want to use it. Serenity pulled the blankets tighter over her. Not because she was cold. More as a sense of security. Her childish self was coming back. Hiding over what she'd rather have kept hidden. It would probably be another thousand and a half years before her other side saw the light of day again. She hoped that it would be longer.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 7:32 am

Felix grinned as she said fine. That's right, I win. I always win. The silver haired ninja then turned and went back to the other side of the couch. "Hey Serenity, next time you feel like you have to say something," he paused. "Go ahead and say it instead of bottling it up. Because...Inner Demons, are just as strong as the reals ones," he said quoting Kyla. If I'm going to be stuck with her for the rest of our lives, then that's the least she can offer me. I don't want to go through that again, I have enough troubles already.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 11:52 am

(LMFAO @ HIS FIRST THOUGHTS)

Serenity looked at him as he went to the other side of the couch and started to say something. Her gaze fell when he told her to say what she had to instead of bottling it up. She almost cringed when he mentioned Inner Demons. She was starting to hate herself once more. It happened every so often, then she'd end up hurting herself for it in someway, then hiding it from everyone else, because it was likely she'd hurt herself on purpose. "I never say anything because..." she paused a moment, pulling the blanket a bit closer to her face. "I just don't want to get you mad at me if I say something wrong," she said, almost sadly. Her personality really was that of a child. She couldn't stand having other people upset with her in any way. Felix had been right. She was fragile, in more ways than one. That's why she always bottled things up. She'd rather get hurt by herself than hurt by others. But she never thought it'd go so far...
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 8:07 pm

Felix closed his eyes at her response. A sour expression formed across his face. You're so much like a child. What can I possibly expect, you're still ninteen. Immature brat. Felix opened his eyes. "Don't worry about me getting mad." He told her. "What I say is strictly my opinion, so you don't have to take it to heart." He sighed. "Half the things I say out of anger because I'm a selfish prick." He frowned. "That's why you shouldn't care what I say or do." Sop being a coward.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:51 pm

Serenity looked at him as he told her not to worry about him getting mad. But if she got him mad...he would leave again. He'd told her to speak her mind, yes. But could she really tell him something like that, knowing that the only reason he was staying was because if he didn't, he'd be guilty? Yes, she at least knew that much. She'd at least figured out Felix that much. He'd told her to say what was on her mind, so she was going to. "But if you get mad, you're likely to storm off and leave to somewhere," she said, crossing her arms on the pillow and laying her head on them so that she was looking at the back of the couch. She didn't want to see his expression. Whether it would be of anger, annoyance, or pity, she really didn't want to see it.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 10:11 pm

Felix shrugged, though she probably couldn't see it. "It's not like I'm not coming back," he said in defense, but his voice didn't sound the least bit of defensive. At least she'd proved she could speak up for herself, for the moment that was. He retrieved his cell phone out of his pocket and looked at the message written. Something of a grin spread across his face. So, he'd get his way afterall. He looked around the couch at her. "Thinking?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 10:16 pm

(What was the text message about!?!?!?)

Serenity blinked when he said that it wasn't like he wasn't going to come back. Her hopes had risen considerably from that statement, whether he knew it or not. She heard him shift, but didn't look to see what he was doing. She stayed silent for a moment when he asked her if she was thinking. "Yeah," she said finally. "I don't ever want that to happen again...I mean...it was nice to not feel..." Pain. "Anything for once but...I don't ever want that to happen again..." She was trying her best to tell Felix the truth, because that really had been what she'd been thinking of, but...it was hard letting someone else into her mind. She wasn't used to it.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 10:24 pm

(he requested a mission and got one, he needs some time to clear his head)

Felix nodded. "We all get those moments where we feel like we don't want to go through something again," he told her. He was younger than her, but he knew how different their experiences were. Serenity wasn't one of those people who went through changes with the snap of a finger. Felix was. He could completly forget someone in a day on purpose. He didn't need everyone, he had himself and that was enough for him. "We just have to work on how to prevent, and for you that's speaking up."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 10:30 pm

(Oh. *Yawn*)

Serenity turned her head to look at him when he said that they all got moments like that. "Even you...?" she asked, knowing that it sounded ridiculous to ask him that, but...she'd always thought that Felix was afraid of nothing, and to not want something to happen again would constitute some kind of fear, wouldn't it? She fell silent as he said that they just needed to work on how to prevent it and that for her it was speaking up. "Yeah, I guess..." she said.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 10:43 pm

(neh)

Felix turned away from her and sat back against the couch. "Yes, even me," he said. Felix was younger than her, but he'd had some things happen to him that he'd rather not discuss. Everyone had their secrets, even him. Felix grinned as she said that she guessed. "Keep guessing yourself and see how far you'll get." He said rubbing his hand through his hair. She was going to need a lot of work.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 10:47 pm

(lol)

Serenity was kind of glad to know that even Felix had those kinds of things. She really did see Felix as this kind of unstoppable force that had no weaknesses, even though she knew better. She was glad that she was proven wrong every now and then. She blinked when he said see how far she'd get if she kept guessing herself. "I can't help it, I'm not used to speaking my mind so much..." she admitted, going to prop herself up on her elbows, but then stopped and flinched. "Ow..." she said quietly. She couldn't freaking move at all!! This was going to be such a pain!
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 10:52 pm

Felix grinned as she told him she wasn't used to it. "You'll learn." He told her. He'd learned, though it was natural for him. Felix raised and eyebrow as he heard movement. She wasn't doing a very good job at keeping skill. "You sure you don't want me to call the doctor?" He asked. He hadn't heard her say ow, but the abrupt stop made him wonder just how bad of a condition she was in. He remembered when he'd got hit by Silence. That was bad, but he hadn't hit her that hard. He wished he could have remembered the amount of force he'd put into the kick.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 10:58 pm

"I hope so," she said in response to his 'you'll learn' statement. She shook her head as he asked if she was sure she didn't want him to call a doctor. "It's fine, really. Actually...I think it'd be better if I healed it a little bit right now," she said with a small nod. She'd wait for Felix's response before she tried to get up again. She didn't want him trying to push her down or anything, because that would only make it worse.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 11:02 pm

Felix said nothing when she said she hoped so. She was so unsure of herself it wasn't even funny. It was just sad really. He disregarded the thought when she said she didn't need a doctor. "Suit yourself," he said pretty much giving her the go ahead to let her heal herself. He wasn't going to hold her back if it was going to make her better. He wasn't that serious about her not moving. He blinked and stayed where he was at so she could work without him watching her like a hawk.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 11:07 pm

Not hearing any objections from him, Serenity slowly pushed herself up so that she was sitting, trying not to flinch as she did so, though it wasn't easy. She lifted up the side of her shirt slightly, holding it there with her arm instead of her wind. She looked over the spot once, noticing that it was darkly bruised over. I deserved it, she thought bitterly. The light blue chakra surrounding her hand again, she put it lightly over the wound and winced slightly as she started healing it.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 7:10 am

Staying silent his spot he looked at the room from where he could see it. So, this is the power of Serenity. She'd make a good ninja if she knew how to control it and stop being such a baby about everything. He shook his head. He wanted to speak, to break that eerie silence, but nothing could be said. Nothing to conversate on. He sighed and leaned heavily against the chair. He hated moments like these. "I thought you told me Oniki was the shy one," he said.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 12:57 pm

Serenity's side was starting to feel a bit better after just a few moments of healing. It didn't sting or throb anymore, which she was glad of, but she didn't stop healing it just yet. She blinked when he mentioned Oniko. "Hm? Well, yeah, he was. Well, still is," she corrected herself. "But...why bring him up?" she asked. She was sure that Oniko and Ichiya hadn't come up in their conversation for several years. And the fact that he'd said he thought Oniko was shy made her think that he'd met her former student or something. (Oh, and LMFAO. The power of Serenity.)
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 8:08 pm

Felix wans't going to tell her that he'd sent Oniki to his death. He deserved every bit of it he thought darkly. He then blinked and turned around the couch so he could see her. "Eh, that kid has guts, a bit too much if you ask me. First he came to my door a complete coward and then had the nerve to turn everything around on me." Felix eyes narrowed. Yes, he deserves every bit. I hop he makes it through until the end just so he cane endure the torture of that place. He'll go mad by the time it's over. Felix silently chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 8:25 pm

(OMFG WTF??? He deserves it for standing up to Felix?!?! WTF IS THAT!!)

Serenity blinked as he turned around and said that Oniko had too much guts. "He...came to your door? For what?" she asked. She really didn't think that it would've been about her. Oniko was a bit of a coward when it came to fellow ninja of the Crested, but it was completely different when it came to other ninja. She'd seen that for herself. She hadn't stopped healing her side yet, and the bruise was still visible, because her shirt was still lifted slightly on that side. She hadn't even thought of dropping it down when he turned, because she really saw no need for it.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 8:40 pm

(Heh)

Felix blinked when he realized she was still healing herself. He quickly turned around and sat in his spot draging one knee up to his chest. "Er...sorry," he said. "Anyway, he came to ask me to help you," Felix was not going to say anything about how he rejected him, but Serenity would probably put two and two together since he'd mentioned that he came for the boys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Meeting

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next