Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
The Meeting - Page 2 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-The Meeting - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingThe Meeting - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSThe Meeting - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts The Meeting - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilThe Meeting - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.The Meeting - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.The Meeting - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!The Meeting - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayThe Meeting - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderThe Meeting - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)The Meeting - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)The Meeting - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. The Meeting - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesThe Meeting - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPThe Meeting - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

The Meeting

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

Nickname : The Riddle Master

Character Age : 23
Number of posts : 2637

The Meeting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 1:28 am

Rin was in the bedroom brushing her hair. She was going grocery shopping today. Since he life with Jasper she felt freer. As though she wasn't restrained any longer. Her long hair shiny she pulled it back into a ponytail. Checking it over once in the mirror she heard Jasper come in. "Welcome back," she said cheerfully. She stepped back from the mirror and went into the kitchen. "Hi there," she said said peeping around the corner and looking at Jasper.

Felix had sat home for a while then went and picked up all he had to get. His last stop was Serenity's house. Knocking on the door he waited for her to answer. "Serenity," he called. "Are you home?" He was rocking back and forth as though he'd not just punched the hell out of Jasper a few hours ago. Yes, Felix was good at deception.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

Nickname : The Little Rebel, Hopeless

Character Age : 19
Number of posts : 2588

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 5:26 pm

Jasper smiled as he saw Rin and went over to give her a quick kiss. "Hey," he said. He then looked off to the side a bit. "Listen, Rin...there's something I need to tell you about," he said. He didn't want it to come off sounding so serious, but it was a serious situation. Was Kuriyama trying to destroy his life? But on the other end of the spectrum...was he trying to save it?

(How'd you do that line thing?)(And yes, I'm going through with it)

Serenity was home all day, not doing too much. After Felix left, she'd decided to draw again. While she was, she kind of drifted off into her own world again, and started singing an old lullaby that she used to sing to her twins. She was so absorbed in her drawing that she didn't even hear the knock on the door.

(The english lyrics are in the description)
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 5:43 pm

(shift and dash)(I'm loving this song)

Rin looked at Jasper as she looked of to the side. Had something happened? Then he started to say he needed to tell her about something. She felt a quick moment of fear. "Yes?" She asked. "I'm listening." She hoped it wasn't something too bad. Maybe he was just joking with her.

Felix knocked again, but stopped when he heard someone singing. He grinned and listened in silence for a while. The longer he listened the more he felt bad about what he was doing to Jasper and Rin. He shook his head and opened the door. If Serenity was too deep into her music she probably wouldn't hear him. He walked in and leaned against the wall until she finished.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 5:55 pm

(lol, good thing too, I had hell picking it out)

Jasper looked back at her. "I don't know if you know, but Felix is back. He wanted to try...he wanted to try and attack you, so he called to meet with me. I made him a deal so that he would leave you alone," he explained, then fell silent for a moment. "He...two weeks from now he's coming over. And he wants me to let Boreas talk to you for five minutes," he said. He was sure that he didn't want to know her reaction. "I wanted to warn you ahead of time," he told her.

|

Serenity hadn't heard Felix come in, and her eyes were a bit blank as she drew. Though the thing was...she wasn't really drawing anything in particular, there were just swirls of color on the page. By the time the song was over, the page was filled with all different colors. When she started putting her drawing things away, she caught something out of the corner of her eye, and jumped to see Felix. "W-w-when did you get here??" she asked, clearly shocked.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 6:13 pm

Rin's eyes dimmed as he explained that Felix was back and a deal had been made between the two of them. "I see," she said. Her heart sunk knowing that he was letting Boreas out to speak to her. She tried for a smile but failed. "I guess, we just wait until then." Her eyes searched his and then wandered to the ground in sadness. Why her?

Felix grinned. "A few seconds," he told her. Felix then held out his arms. A bag in his hand an a goldfish in a bowl. "I told you I'd get your fish," he said. "And your dumblings from that once place." Felix put the bowl on a nearby stand then looked at it for a moment. "Hello Kody," he said remembering that she'd said she'd remember the fish's name. He grinned and looked at her. "I'm a man of my word."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 8:42 pm

Jasper noticed the change in her demeanor and got a bit nervous. There was no way in hell Felix had been telling the truth. No. It wasn't possible. He gave a reassuring smile and pulled her into a light hug. "We'll be fine," he said. Even if Rin had been given the mission to recruit Boreas, he had hope that she wouldn't go through with it.

Serenity quickly turned the page onto it's backside when Felix said he'd been there a few seconds. It was nothing he needed to worry about, she did this quite often. Serenity's eyes brightened and she laughed as she saw the goldfish in the bowl. "You didn't!" She smiled and got up, wrapping him in a light hug. "Thanks Felix," she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 8:55 pm

Rin was trying not to cry. She felt as though Jasper didn't trust her. But he did have ever right not to. After the things she'd done in the past. She gave a small sniffle. "I know," she said when he mentioned that they'd be alright. She stepped back from him. She just had to ask this. "Jasper, do you trust me?"

Felix looked lost as she hugged him. "No problem?" He had said he'd get her one, he wasn't lying. And the dumblings, well he thought she might want some. They were very good afterall. He would have brought along that cake too, but he didn't have enough money in pocket and hadn't felt like running around the village for it.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 9:02 pm

Jasper smiled when she said that she knew. "Good," he said, in a confident tone. He didn't want her to think anything else. He blinked as she pulled back from him and asked if he trusted her. "Of course I do," he said, giving her a warm smile. He did. Sure, she'd done some bad things in the past, but that was then, and this was now.

Serenity giggled a little as she heard even his voice sound lost. She pulled back from the hug and looked at him. "I really thought you had forgotten. Besides...I kinda needed something to cheer me up," she said with a smile. She really had. Though Aiko didn't know why she'd ordered the drink the night before, Felix did. He knew exactly why she'd ordered it.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 9:12 pm

Rin was glad to hear him say that. Sometimes people didn't mean it when they said the trusted a person, even when they believed they did. It wasn't their fault though. It was just the moment. Today she knew that Jasper trusted her. Grateful could hardly express how she felt at this point in time.

Felix shook his head. "I was going to get it before I left, but things had to be done. And then I said I'd get it when I came back, but seeing as though I was temporarily at loss with my memory I couldn't do much." He shrugged. "But I came through?" He gave her a hug. "It's your birthday gift to make up for all the times I missed it over the past twelve years." He grinned. "How old are you?"
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 9:21 pm

Jasper smiled as he saw Rin's expression. He wanted her to know that he trusted her. He then wrapped an arm playfully around her waist. "Any plans today? I was thinking maybe we could go see a movie if you didn't have any plans," he said with a smirk.

Serenity only shrugged as he said that he was going to get it before he left. She understood. She nodded with a smile when he said he'd come through. "Definitely." She blinked in a bit of shock when he hugged her. That had been unexpected. She hugged him back lightly. "Thanks," she said. This had made her day, definitely. She blinked as he said that it was for all her birthdays he'd missed, then blushed lightly and looked off to the side at his last question. "Don't you worry about that," she said with a light smile.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 9:38 pm

(new fangirl club)

Rin blushed as he playfully took her by the waist. That had been unexpected. She needed something to get her head off of this Felix/Boreas thing. Even if she had plans today she'd cancel them just for him. "No plans," she said. "What are we going to see?"

Felix eyes danced. "I wanted to get you a birthday cake, but you won't tell me your age. I'll use numbers instead of candles if it makes you feel better." He joked. The day morning had started off crazy, but then turned sweet as honey the moment he stepped into her house. He loved being around her. She was what filled the hole in his heart, he never wanted to lose her. Ever.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 9:45 pm

(LMFAO!!)(What can I say, Jasper's a bit of a romantic)

Jasper smiled at her blushing. She had such a cute face when she blushed. When she asked what they were going to see, he had to think for a moment. "Well, I'll let you pick when we get there, how's that sound?" he said with a smile. "Do you need to do anything before we go?" he looked her over once. "Personally, I don't think you need to do anything though, you look gorgeous already," she shrugged with a smile.

(And btw, now Felix knows how Jasper feels when it comes to Rin, he doesn't want to lose her either)(And that last line just drips with foreshadowing)

Serenity chuckled as he said that he'd wanted to get her a birthday cake. "You don't have to do that, you've done enough already," she said. She laughed when he said that he'd use numbers instead of candles if it would make her feel better. "I don't think you could get a cake big enough to hold that many candles anyways," she joked back. Since he'd been gone, she'd become a little less sensitive about her age, but she knew he wouldn't like that at all.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 10:00 pm

Rin turned her head to the side when he told her that she already looked gorgeous. "Thank you," she whispered. "But I really do need to change first." She hurried into the next room. She knew today was going to be fun. Movies and then she'd find out if Ichiya wanted to go shopping. Rin loved shopping. It was her stress reliever because she got so caught up in it. Fixing her hair and dressing into a nice winter dress she came out and smile at Jasper. "I'm ready."

Felix was shocked that she didn't go crazy on him for joking about her age. It was almost no fun. "I came home to a new you," he said. "Why?" He asked dramatically. "And I could easily find a big enough cake. Ever watched Cake Boss?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 10:06 pm

(OMG I LOVE THAT SHOW)

Jasper chuckled when she seemed a bit embarrassed by his statement. "Alright," she said with a shrug when she said that she really did need to get changed. He went into the bathroom and combed his hair, so it looked a bit neater. He didn't want to go out with someone as gorgeous as Rin looking like a slob. When she came back out, he smiled. "Even more gorgeous," he said, then hooked his arm through hers. "Then let's go," he said, heading out the door.

Serenity smiled as he said that he'd come home to a new her. "Mayybe," she said. She laughed as he asked if she'd ever watched Cake Boss. "Yes, in fact, I have. But I doubt you'd go that far to find a big enough cake," she joked. She then put the box with all her drawing stuff back into one of the drawers and crumbled up the piece of paper she'd drawn on, tossing it into the garbage. It's not like she kept all her drawings, otherwise, her place would be littered with them. She only kept a select few, even though those few eventually amounted to a couple hundred.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 10:15 pm

(Jasper Fangirl: "How in the world did that Serenity girl pass him up? Ugh, hater!")
(Earlier statment: Jasper is such a ladies man and forshadowing? We'll see.)

Felix looked at Serenity as she crumbled up the paper and threw it into the trash. "Weren't those drawings?" He asked. Even if they did look like a two year old had been drawing on them. He then walked over to the steps and took a seat. "You have no idea how far I'd go," he said with a sinister grin.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 10:19 pm

(lol, fangirls all over the world now...)

Serenity shrugged as he asked wasn't that a drawing. "I don't keep them all you know. And that one was more...hm, stress relief, to put it plainly," she said, then went into the living room after looking at the fish with a smile. She looked at him as he said that she had no idea how far he'd go. "Oh really? Okay then, just how far would you go?"
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 10:26 pm

(lol)

"Stress?" He asked. "Just why are you stressed?" He leaned forward despite that they were almost on opposite ends of the room. It gave it more emphasis though. He didn't think she was stressed, maybe it was about last night. He wouldn't push her. "I'd go very far," he said.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 10:29 pm

Serenity waved her hand dismissively at the question. "Don't worry about it," was her only answer. If he'd heard the song earlier...well, he could guess for himself. Serenity looked at him as he said that he'd go very far. "All in the sakes of teasing me about my age, right?" she chuckled. "Go figure," she said, rolling her eyes, teasing him a bit.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 10:37 pm

Felix sat back and turned his head. "You and this don't worry about. Just when did you start doing that? Oh nevermind, I missed alot." He crossed his arms. "I wouldn't see you like that. I'm not that mean. Is that how you think of me?" He asked her. Felix shook his head. "I'm hurt." The silver haired immortal could hardly believe it. "But if you want me to, I'd be glad to."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 10:45 pm

Serenity smiled at his question of when she'd started telling people not to worry about it. She tilted her head a little when he asked if that was how she thought of him. He wasn't really hurt. He didn't get hurt that easy. "I was joking Felix," she said with a small smile. Regardless, if he really was hurt by that, it was only right to tell him she was joking. And depending on his reaction, apologize as well. "And no...I don't actually want you to get a huge cake to fit that many candles on it," she said, looking off to the side with a light shade of blush, hoping that he wasn't just screwing with her with that whole 'he was hurt' thing again. He'd done that before, and directly afterwards he'd ended up pinning her to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 11:01 pm

Felix grinned. "I know you were joking." He shrugged as she said she'd rather him not get her the cake. "Are you blushing? Usually when you turn yourhead you start blushing." He leaned to the side to see. "I can't see, turn my way is you'd please." Felix was trying not to laugh. "I was expecting more of an angry reaction you know."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 11:04 pm

Serenity hadn't caught his grin, as her head was still turned the other way. "I'm not blushing," she said, trying not to sound embarrassed that she'd been caught. "And I will not turn towards you," she said as he asked. "Why would I be angry?" she asked, still not looking at him and still not trying to sound as if she was embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 11:13 pm

Felix grinned. "Well, you see, I was just thinking you'd be mad do to the fact that your sensitive about your age." He told her. His blue eyes curious. "Serenity, you keep saying you're not blushing, but your actions say otherwise," he mused. Felix then got up off the steps and walked over to her. "Turn around."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 12:40 am

"Hmph." Was all Serenity said in response to his first statement. No, she wasn't angry about it. She'd learned to live with the fact that Felix would always tease her about her age, no matter how old they'd both gotten. Serenity got a little nervous when she heard him get off the stairs and started walking towards her. She turned more. "No," she said a bit defiantly, but it was a...a playful kind of defiance. She was in a playful mood now.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 1:33 am

Felix sighed as she gave a hmph. He looked at the pillow on the couch and picked it up as she told him no. He hit her on the top of her head and then smirked. "If you don't turn around now then I'll be forced to pick you up." He then looked to the kitchen. "You know, your dumblings are getting cold right. I just thought I'd point that out."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Meeting

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next