Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
The Meeting - Page 4 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-The Meeting - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingThe Meeting - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSThe Meeting - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts The Meeting - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilThe Meeting - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.The Meeting - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.The Meeting - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!The Meeting - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayThe Meeting - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderThe Meeting - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)The Meeting - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)The Meeting - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. The Meeting - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesThe Meeting - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPThe Meeting - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

The Meeting

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

Nickname : The Riddle Master

Character Age : 23
Number of posts : 2637

The Meeting - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 11:17 pm

(omg, he's here to warn her! Must stop him!) *GRENADE*

Felix shook his head. "Now you're really lying and I'm not going anywhere unless you tell me why." He told her. "You say you're fine, but you're not. You may think you're good at this whole hiding how you feel thing, but I'm better and I can see your flaws." Felix had let his hair slid infront of his eyes. People never changed, they just put on a act so that they didn't have to be questioned.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

Nickname : The Little Rebel, Hopeless

Character Age : 19
Number of posts : 2588

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 11:22 pm

(WTF NO!!)

Serenity's hands were still in the pockets of her jacket and they had just clenched tighter at his comments. "I'll, stop lying to you, when you, stop lying to me," she said, her gaze going to the side. "You're not as good as you think you are at hiding things," she said. Her eyes had narrowed slightly, and she was keeping herself from snapping at him. She hated it when he lied to her. But she wasn't the confrontational type. She was the kind of person who would just let it be until someone else brought it up. So in that way, she would never have to say that she'd started anything. Yes, she was selfish. More than Felix, the way she thought about it.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 11:28 pm

(BOMB!)

Felix eyes narrowed as she told him that she'd stop lying when he did the same. "What makes you think I'm lying Serenity?" He asked. "Because I don't want you sticking your nose into my buisness I have to be lying?" He asked. He could equally snap back at her. He had no problem with it. Those twelve years must have done some major damage on his personality. It was like he was starting all over again, or better yet, he was slowly reverting back to his old self.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 11:34 pm

(It's Boom. WTF. BOOM. Get is right. XD)

Serenity looked at him when he asked her what made her think he was lying. "I can almost always tell when you're lying nowadays Felix, I've grown to know you," she said, giving a light swallow for no reason in particular. "And it's not just about crap like this, it's when you come back from your missions claiming that you're perfectly fine, when you've really had serious damage done to you! Most times you come home, I know exactly where your wounds are and how you got them, but I never said a damn thing!" she said, then when she realized what she said, her gaze dropped like a rock. Suddenly she found herself a bit scared of what his reaction would be. She always knew. She was a seer, it came with the territory. Seers didn't just see things, they knew things. Sure, on many occasions she'd seen what had happened during his missions in visions, but many times, she just knew where his wounds were and how severe they were, she just didn't want Felix to think that she was doing it intentionally.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 11:43 pm

(lmao, how do you know i wasn't throwing a bomb? huh? huh? huh?)

Felix clenched his fist. He had the urge to his something again. That something was her. He wanted to just hit her one good time. But Felix knew better. He knew that hitting a woman was bad. He wasn't dumb. But he was realizing that Serenity was a stalkerish little...well you know. "You think you know me Serenity?" He asked. "You think you know who the $#%^ I am? You don't know a god damn thing about me!" He snapped. "You have no idea. Yeah, I tell you a few things about myself here and there, but that doesn't mean you know me? Hell, I don't even know who you are! Matter of fact, I don't even want to know! At this point in time you are nothing to me. Nothing!"
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 11:53 pm

(*falls silent and watches the scene unfold*)

"I never said that I knew you Felix! I just know when you're lying!" she shouted back, even though he'd been in the middle of speaking as well, so she probably hadn't even been heard. "You think I do this s^&@ (yeah, I can censor too) because I want to mean something to you?! I don't, I already knew that wasn't going to happen the moment I met you, but forgive me for thinking you were a decent person! I lie to you, I nag at you, because I f^#$ing care about you! Because I love you! But obviously you don't know a damn thing about the meaning of the word!!" She hadn't meant to yell so loudly. Hell, she hadn't meant to yell at all, or even say half the stuff she'd said, but it was out there now, and there was no taking it back.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 12:02 am

(WTF? THIS IS GETTING TOOO GOOD)(lol, so what is you can censor)

Felix wasn't sure if he should have been shocked by her yelling and swearing. After he'd seen her snap at Walker, he expected the unexpected from her. Felix slowly became very calm. His blue eyes dark behind his silver hair. "That's correct," he said almost silently. "I don't know what that word means. But I don't have to explain the story. You already know it." A faint blue chakra like mist was forming around Felix. "Hope is what kills people." His voice was still low, almost a hushed whisper. "Decent. Does not exist." He looked up at her with the slighest of grins. "Shall I make your existance cease as well?"
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 12:12 am

(I fell silent, you should too. *takes out popcorn* Now shhhh....)(and btw...agreed, this is freakin too good)

Serenity's hands were clearly balled into fists by now, because she'd taken them out of her jacket pockets and let them hang by her sides. She felt Felix's chakra emanating from him and knew that he was serious, knew she'd made a mistake. She said nothing the whole time he spoke. But she felt herself start shaking lightly after a moment, from a mixture of sadness, fear, and anger. She saw his grin and that was what scared her most. At his last question, Serenity held her arms out to her sides, to show that she wasn't putting up any resistance. "Go right ahead. If you think you can. If you think you'd be able to live with yourself. Go ahead." If Felix, the one person she truly loved in this god forsaken world, was willing to kill her and wipe her from existence, then what the hell was the point of being there at all?
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 12:19 am

(lmao. *falls silent and watches*)

Felix grinned widdened when she pretty much opened herself up for an attack. He could easily take her down without trying. But killing her? It wasn't impossible, he'd died. But the thing was he didn't have the right material. "You're so weak it's pathetic." He said. His body shaking with laughter. "If you want to die then go find Silence. I can't kill an immortal." Had he been able to he would have ended her life right then and there. That's just how little he cared for her at this point. The mist turned into flames. Not harmful, but they were like the blue of hell, but icy, very cold. He longed to end her sorrowful life so she could be with all those she'd lost. If he lashed out now, he wouldn't kill her, just damaged her fragile body. That wasn't enough.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 12:30 am

Serenity couldn't believe this. He'd offered to end her. Then he'd retracted it moments later. Her arms fell to her side and her gaze didn't leave him. As she saw those blue flames surrounding him, she suddenly felt hopeless. He really...he really hadn't changed. All that she'd tried for...all that she'd done up until that point...there had been no point in it. He'd always given her something to look forward to. His coming home from a mission, even his teasing her was something she looked forward to. For once...though she was filled with anguish...Serenity found herself unable to cry. She found herself asking once more: why continue caring about him if all you get in return is hurt? And just like all the other times, she found no answer. Not even a glimpse of something she could bend facts to justify as truth. Her eyes drifted to the ground and remained there. Her whole demeanor seemed changed now. "You know...I saw everything that happened to you," she said, her voice unusually blank, even to the point of sounding a bit creepy. "I saw you die."
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 12:41 am

Felix smirked. She looked like a fool holding her arms out like that, welcoming death. But he didn't care because he felt more alive than ever right now. Thus the flames had signified. The Blue Demon was alive and well once more. He was breaking, if not already broken, all ties with Serenity. He'd just been waiting for an excuse. That all seemed to fade away at her sudden demenor change. That scandalous little #$%@! had just told him that she'd watched him die. Should he hit her? Yes. But he kept himself from doing so. He hated double standards. "You want to say that a bit louder?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 12:47 am

Her eyes seemed to have gone a bit blank, and her shaking had stopped. She looked at him as he asked for her to say it louder. "You're not deaf. You heard me." As if it didn't matter, she tilted her head slightly and elaborated. "I had a dream. I saw what Nathaniel, and Mars, did to you," she said. "I saw. You die." She didn't see how she could get any plainer than that. Her face didn't hold much expression, but there were still hints of her former self there, still hints of sadness and loss, hopelessness and grief. She wasn't completely gone. But she was on the fast track there. It was likely that Felix would think she was just going through another one of her phases, like she always did when he pulled stupid s^$( like this. But if that was what he thought. He'd be dead wrong.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 12:56 am

Dream? No, he knew better than that. She'd had a vision. That's why she'd been acting the way she did before he left. He clenched his fist even tighter. His knuckles turning white. "I'm really getting sick of you talking," he said. But deep down he knew something was wrong. Very wrong. Serenity had her pity parties, but this was beyond it. She seemed, distant. It kind of scared him. Had he done that much damage. He shook his head, why did he care. He wanted nothing to do with her. Why did he do this to himself. He wanted to do one thing but always turned around and contridicted himself. "Just shut up." The pressure in the surrounding area began to change. Almost a crushing feeling. He'd done this before. The time when he was at the store with Remus, Rumiko, and Kinaga. He could sufficate people like this. Why was he so out of control today? Why was Serenity acting so strange? Had he really come back home, or was he still back at the Servents. Slowly dying and living a nightmare before his death that he knew what was to come. Felix swallowed. He was about to break. He felt it. But he didn't want it. He shook his head. Was this really it? Was it all going to finally end?
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 1:06 am

Serenity paid no attention to the colors that he was making himself turn. "If you don't like my talking, then leave," she said plainly. She paused and swallowed when she felt the air pressure change. Sure, there might've been something wrong with her mind, but her body was fine, and it couldn't breathe. Though her breaths started coming heavier, she still didn't panic, or her expression change. She felt like she was about to be crushed by some unknown force. She didn't like this feeling, not one bit. No matter how she tried, she just couldn't catch her breath. She had nothing left to say to Felix, and even if she did, she wouldn't have been able to say anything.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 1:20 am

Felix continued to let the pressure increase. He wasn't affected by it, but anything in the are was. He'd started to wonder if Serenity was not getting any feel of it. Her expression was blank. A few peices of a shop next to him started to crumble. He turneed his head. "I want you to crumble. To rot within yourself until there is nothing left." He dropped the pressure and the flames died. Turning his back on her he walked away. Not even looking back. "We walk lonely roads until our paths entwine. Time goes by and once more we travel those lonely road. No longer ourselves, but that of our inner demons." Felix slowly disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 1:29 am

(He's gonna regret saying that.....)

Serenity flinched as he increased the pressure, but apparently it hadn't been soon enough for Felix, for the man had turned around and started away after uttering some words. Serenity took no care to remember them. She wouldn't see him again. She knew it. And if she did, well, he'd likely be invisible to her, and she'd likely be invisible to him. She heard his last statement, which sounded more like a riddle. But again. Took no care to remember it. At least, she didn't consciously take care to. Her subconscious was clinging to every word he said. What was left of her subconscious anyways. She turned and started towards her home without a word.

A week passed after that incident. Felix heard nothing from or of Serenity. In fact. No one heard anything of her. She hadn't come out of her home after that day. All the doors were locked, all the curtains closed, and much of the village worried. She hadn't been taking any patients as of late, so there was no word at all. One of those who was most worried was a 27 year old named Oniko. Her former student. He'd gotten to be rather close with her when she'd trained him, and he was worried. He had been the only one in the village who'd even thought of doing what he was about to. Well, the only one who'd been brave enough to dare it. With a light swallow, Oniko knocked on Felix's door. "Felix Kuriyama?" he called, standing on the doorstep.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 1:44 am

Felix had left the village twice out of that week. He'd gone to consult with Kyla about what had happened. The only thing she'd told him was that Inner Demons were just as strong as the real ones then sent him on his way. He'd even asked for the reverse on Immortality. She'd rejected the request and sent him on his way once more with another riddle. "Eyes that are shroaded in hatred will be blind to that which lies ahead. Blue is not just the color of the demon, so is red." After that he hadn't left the village. Serenity had been forgotten in his mind and so had everything they'd been through. He'd turned in his paperwork on the 12 year thing and spent some time with Walker and Stephen which mainly consisted of popcorn and movies. He'd even found time for Aiko and Lyra. Taking the two to the park and Aiko out to dinner. He felt free. He'd even thought about texing Jasper and calling off the deal, but he wasn't feeling that free. yet.

Felix had been in his bedroom which was right next door to the front door. When someone knocked he'd been laying across the bed daydreaming. "How do people know where I live?" He asked. He rolled off the bed and grabbed a shirt off the dresser. It read: Kill me once, I'll kill you twice. He walked to the door and opened it. "What do you want?" His silvers eyes flashed. He didn't want to be bothered. Company wasn't expected and none of the twins friends came over.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 1:49 am

(Oooooh, nice riddle!)

Oniko nearly stepped back from the man as he saw him. He did not look friendly. How would Lady Serenity fall for such a man? He dispelled the thought from his head. "You're Felix Kuriyama...?" he asked, then sighed. "I...I know that you don't know me, but I need your help....well, the village needs your help actually," he said. Oniko had always been rather on the shy side. He never knew the proper things to say when the time came. He just hoped he'd be able to convince this man to help.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 2:00 am

(thanks)(lmao, he did not look friendly)

Felix looked at the guy. He wasn't much younger than the twins. When asked if he was Felix Kuriyama, Felix did not care to be nice. "Who else would I be?" He asked. He almost closed the door as the boy went on. Mortals were so needy. "The village needs me and they send some kid who can barely stand on his own in the face of me? Come back when you're worth my time." Felix closed the door.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 2:04 am

Oniko would not let the only hope of finding out what was wrong with Serenity just close the door on him. He put his hand on the door as the other ninja tried to close it. "It's not just the village that needs your help, it's Serenity," he called to Felix, hoping that would catch his attention. He wouldn't give up, he didn't care how intimidating this other ninja was. Serenity was more important.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 2:12 am

Felix stopped in his tracks. Not because Serenity's name was mentioned, but because this brat had just stopped him from closing the door. Felix swung the door open and stepped out the house. "I'm going to say this as nicely as possible. When Serenity needs me, then she'll come get me. Until then, we're done. This conversation is now over."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 2:17 am

(Oh jeez...)

Oniko swallowed as Felix opened the door again and stepped out, causing Oniko to take a step back. "No, it's not," he said when Felix said the conversation was over. "She can't come get you. No one has seen her leave her house in a week, she hasn't been taking patients, the whole village is worried that there's something wrong with her. Her doors are locked, her windows locked, her curtains shut. We've tried everything, and I'm the only one who had the guts to come ask you," he said, trying his best not to seem intimidated. "I know that you mean something to her, and I'm hoping that you'd be able to find out what's wrong with her." Oniko really didn't like asking this guy for help, especially since he wasn't the type of guy who seemed that he wanted to help.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 2:23 am

"You're telling me this why?" Felix asked. He had no intrest in this subject. The icy eyed ninja then grinned. "You almost got your guts spilled asking me for help. You should think before you come knowing on my door." Felix leaned against the side of the door frame. His arms crossed over his chest. "The only thing wrong with her is that she's going to major depression." His grin was dark. "I no longer have any ties with her, so you're asking the wrong guy for help." He looked at Oniki for a minute. "You want help, find Hunter or Jasper."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 2:28 am

Oniko only looked at Felix for a moment as the ninja leaned against the door frame and grinned. He shook his head. "I don't know who Hunter is, but Jasper's already tried. And Serenity's gone through depression before, I know because I've been there, but she has never, ever, refused to see a patient in serious need of help, and there's been plenty of those." He was no longer letting this man's demeanor intimidate him. He was on his own mission right now. "Come on, how many times has she helped you? The least you could do is return the favor," he said, coming at this from every angle possible.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 2:34 am

Felix shrugged. "Not my problem, is she wants to handle this by rejecting everyone then that's on her. Ninja shouldn't be relying just one person anyway." He smirked. "You were trained by her weren't you? Why don't you and Ichiya heal them." Felix looked over his shoulder. The boys weren't home, but he was wondering where they were at. Had they know about this? Why should he care? He looked at Oniki. "Hunter lives in the Unknown, I'll give you a map if you want." He the shrugged. "Serenity's healed me a quite a few times, and the best payment I've given her all these years is setting her free. Now she doesn't have to worry abot fake love." He looked closely at the Chuunin. "You think me talking to her is going to change her mind, he's a little fact. Don't stick your nose where it doesn't belong. It might go missing."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Meeting

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next