Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
The Meeting - Page 9 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-The Meeting - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingThe Meeting - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSThe Meeting - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts The Meeting - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilThe Meeting - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.The Meeting - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.The Meeting - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!The Meeting - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayThe Meeting - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderThe Meeting - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)The Meeting - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)The Meeting - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. The Meeting - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesThe Meeting - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPThe Meeting - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

The Meeting

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

Nickname : The Little Rebel, Hopeless

Character Age : 19
Number of posts : 2588

The Meeting - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 8:45 pm

Serenity looked a little confused when he apologized. "For what?" she asked. It hadn't hit her that he'd been sitting turned around like that so that she could heal herself. She really didn't care if he watched, it wasn't anything special and it wasn't like her shirt was all the way off. He'd seen more of her when they'd gone swimming that one time. When he said that Oniko had come to ask Felix to help her, she smiled. "So you turned him down." She giggled. "But you were willing to help when my boys came around." She gave an amused sigh. "You're such a softy when it comes to kids," she teased.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

Nickname : The Riddle Master

Character Age : 23
Number of posts : 2637

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 8:51 pm

(i lmao everytime I think back to that day when they went swimming)

Felix blinked when she asked for what. She wasn't that smart... "You're shirt is up and I don't want you calling me a pervert," he said mostly under his breath. He then narrowed his eyes. Had she not had her shirt up he would have spun around the couch and shot her a glare. "You're getting a bit too happy with this voice what you have to say thing," he said. "I do not have a soft side for kids, I just didn't want them feeling bad and James was insisting I was the one." Felix said.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 8:55 pm

(lol, his expression was priceless!)

Serenity laughed lightly at his response, sure that it hadn't really been meant to be heard. "Please, I can hardly think of you as a pervert," she said with a light laugh. "Hey, you did tell me to do it, riiiggghht?" she asked. This was actually a little fun. She paused and her smile faded a little as he said that James was insisting that Felix was the one. "The one...?" she asked. A bright shade of blush crossed her face. "He's still on about that...." she said with a sigh then dropped her shirt and took her hand off her side. "I'm done for now," she told him, leaning back on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 9:02 pm

Felix turned when she said that she was done. "Whatever," he said referring to her little tease about him being the one who said it was okay. So what if he had, she didn't have to go that far with it. Felix then blinked. "Why are you blushing?" He asked. "And what do you mean by he's still going on about that?" She'd caught his attention with this one, he wouldn't let her off the hook so easily.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 9:07 pm

Oh great. Look what she'd trapped herself in this time. "U-uh...." she answered when he asked her why she was blushing and she looked off to the side when he asked what she meant. "D-don't worry about it, it's nothing. Just something that James was hooked on telling me when he was alive," she explained with an embarrassed smile. Oh jeez, something told her that Felix wasn't going to let up on this one. Fantastic. This wasn't exactly something she wanted to divulge to Felix, because he'd just chuckle at her. Of course James had to go and say something like that. Silly little child...
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 9:13 pm

Felix shook his head. "You know I'm not letting you off easy today. I've done enough of that." He told her with directness. "Now, just what are you talking about he used to say that as a child?" He asked. Felix had seen the difference between James and Kollin. He was betting a million dollars that that kid was just like his mother. Felix didn't know their father, so he wouldn't compare Kollin to anyone. He just knew that that kid was not like Serenity. Stubborn probably, but that was all.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 9:23 pm

(Konner, not Kollin)

Serenity sighed as he said he wasn't letting her off that easy today. "I figured you'd say that..." She kept her gaze to the side because she was likely to blush more while she was explaining. "Well...egh...both of them knew I was immortal from the time they were about ten...and, James got this idea in his head from one of the kids at his school, they'd been saying stuff about..." she paused. Yep, her blush had brightened. Her voice lowered some in embarrassment. "Soul mates and people finding true loves, and the one they'd spend the rest of their lives with and...James never truly got the idea out of his head. He'd always tell me that I'd end up finding...'the one', some day..." She was sure this was the most embarrassed she'd ever been around Felix. This was nearing the point of humiliation.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 9:34 pm

(wonder what made...oh i know why. hehe, sorry)

Felix kept himself from laughing for the sake of keeping his head on his shoulders if she decided to launch a pillow at him. He slowly moved back behind the couch and burst out into laughter when he was safe. "Are you serious?" Felix asked. Did that kid really think him and Serenity were compatible. That wasn't completely insane, but it sure as hell was funny. He needed a good laugh and he'd got it.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 9:38 pm

Serenity blinked and looked at him as he moved behind the couch. Her blush brightened yet again when he burst out into laughter. She gave a few small laughs of her own, but mostly out of embarrassment. "Y-yeah, pretty silly, huh?" she said. She turned and crossed her arms on the back of the couch and looked over it at him. "Don't die laughing now," she joked with an embarrassed smile. It really was kind of ludicrous for James to think that the two of them were meant for each other. She wondered if her children had been watching what had been happening between the two of them over the years. But even so, fate had brought her and Felix back together many times, though she hardly believed in such a thing as fate.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 9:52 pm

Felix took a long time to calm down. He was so choked up with laughter than he was unable to respond. When he was finished and tears were in his eyes he looked over the couch. "Well, that was my laugh of the day," he said with a grin. "Just to let you know, I was not laughing at you, it was just the thought." He shrugged. "Either way, he might know more than we do." Felix had a theory.. As children we are the smartest things on earth, but the older we grow the stupider we get. Our brains no longer see things in unclouded eyes, but yet in the chaos of the world.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 9:56 pm

Serenity chuckled a little when she saw he'd laughed so hard he'd nearly started crying from it. She was glad that had made him happy though, even if he wouldn't admit it. The thought made him laugh, which had made him happy. End of story. "I know," she said in response with a smile as he said that he wasn't laughing at her but laughing at the though. The blush had already started fading from her face by the time he'd said that, but his next comment brought it back full force. "W-wh...you...you think he's right?" she asked, her embarrassment coming back full force as well as her blush. Felix wasn't the kind of person to think things like that, was he? No way, of course he wasn't!
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 10:14 pm

(lmao, she's freaking out)

Felix was glad she hadn't taken it the wrong way so his light heartedness remained the same. But when she asked if he thought James was right Felix had to keep himself from losing that heartiness. "Well, not saying he is, but I'm not saying he isn't. It's just that they came and got me, and..." he wasn't sure how to phrase this at all. "What I'm saying is that anything's possible." He was not the type of guy who got all mushy, he didn't think James had all the screws he needed to keep himself thinking rational, but he dare not say that aloud. Felix was far too different from Serenity to be 'soulmates'.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 10:20 pm

(lol, and btw, OPPOSITES ATTRACT.)

Serenity blinked as he tried to explain, but seemed to be at a loss for words. It didn't seem as if he could phrase it quite the way he wanted. She smiled lightly as he finally decided on saying that anything was possible. At least...well, at least he wasn't completely rejecting the idea. She then relaxed back onto the couch, laying back on her stomach. "I wish I could've seen them though..." she said with a small sigh, but her demeanor was very light hearted. She wasn't really sad thinking about her boys right now, in fact she was glad that they'd came and gotten Felix, but she was just a little disappointed that she hadn't gotten to see them again.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 10:30 pm

Felix had resided back to the back of the couch. He'd heard her say that she wanted to see them again. She had a lifetime to see the two of them again. "I'm sure they wanted the same," he told her quietly. He'd remembered how the two kept saying the couldn't see her because someone had told them not to. Had she been in a better condition, the chances would have been higher, but some things weren't meant to be.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 10:35 pm

(you mean to the front of the couch?)

Serenity turned her head lightly as he said that he was sure they wanted the same. "Yeah..." She then gave a light yawn. She was tired. But at least her side felt a bit better. Now she wouldn't have to worry about waking up in the middle of the night from it. She pulled the blankets over her, still laying on her stomach. She didn't want to fall asleep yet, not with Felix still sitting in front of the couch like that. She deemed it kind of rude when someone fell asleep talking to another person, though she herself felt like she was ready to fall asleep right at that moment. She hoped that Felix would strike up some kind of conversation so that she wouldn't fall asleep on him.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 10:43 pm

(yeah)

Felix looked at her as she yawned. He guessed that she was tired from all the stress. He grinned lightly. "You should probably get some rest." He wasn't tired, but he too could use a nap. He'd used an extreme amount of chakra today, but Serenity was safe and happy, he hoped. He leaned against the couch. "Is it okay if I turn the tv on for a while?" He asked. "It won't be loud."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 10:46 pm

Serenity blinked when she saw him grin and blushed lightly. "Yeah, I guess..." she said, forgetting his comment about her guessing from earlier. "Yeah, go right ahead," she said with a nod when he asked if he could turn on the TV. She yawned again. "Night..." she said almost quietly as she pulled the blankets tighter around her and curled up a little, falling asleep moments later.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 10:48 pm

Felix looked at her and shook his head as she said she guessed. He'd break her out of it before the year was over with. He crawled over to the tv as she said goodnight. Turning it on he headed back over. Serenity was sleep. The volume extremely low he watched until asleep. He woke up a few seconds later and turned the tv off before falling completely alseep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Meeting

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9