Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
The Meeting - Page 6 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-The Meeting - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingThe Meeting - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSThe Meeting - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts The Meeting - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilThe Meeting - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.The Meeting - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.The Meeting - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!The Meeting - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayThe Meeting - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderThe Meeting - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)The Meeting - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)The Meeting - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. The Meeting - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesThe Meeting - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPThe Meeting - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

The Meeting

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

Nickname : The Riddle Master

Character Age : 23
Number of posts : 2637

The Meeting - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 5:32 pm

Felix blinked when the house shook. Was this about to get dangerous? "Then we're the same," he said bowing his head. "I guess we've met paths, finally." Could the future really be altered? Felix didn't want to know the answer to that. "If I'm a coward, so are you." His blue eyes were watching hers. He could see some life coming back into them. That was a good sign. "Are you weak as well?" He asked. "Letting yourself be taken over by your Inner Demons?" He asked. "You told me that you wanted to be strong, and I thought you were, but looks like you had me fooled. You're not strong at all."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

Nickname : The Little Rebel, Hopeless

Character Age : 19
Number of posts : 2588

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 5:39 pm

Serenity said nothing when he said that they were the same, but only shook her head. No. She didn't want to be like him. To be cold and heartless like him, to enjoy killing just for the fun of it like him. She didn't want it. Was that where she was headed? The house shook again when he said that if he was a coward so was she, a couple of the things on the shelves rattling a bit. Her fist started shaking lightly. "I'm not weak. I'm no weakling," she said, shaking her head lightly, her eyes regaining more color and even her voice started to show a little bit of emotion. Again the house shook when Felix said that she wasn't strong at all, and from the top shelf of one of the cabinets the box that held all her pictures fell with a loud thud, many of the pictures scattering on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 5:47 pm

Felix looked around. This wasn't good, but at the same time it was. He stood up and steadied himself. "You're not weak? Prove it." He told her. "Wake up and live." He looked to the box that had fallen and the pictures that had scattered. "If you run now everyone around you will think you're just a coward, a weak coward that could not own up to reality." He said. That was pushing it a bit far, but he had to use something. He already knew he wasn't going to get happiness out of her, and he had enough of her depression. "Jasper, Rin, Stephen, Walker, Aiko, Lyra, Hunter, Jake, Konner, James," Felix said naming off everyone that meant something to her. "The cloest people to you will turn their very backs on you. You want to be left alone in a world of darkness. Where there is no love." He asked. "You want to live the life I live?"
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 6:00 pm

Serenity was nearly shaking with anger by this point. Her eyes had surpassed the bright blue color they'd used to be. Now they were dark blue, about the same color as one would see in a midnight sky. I'm not a coward...I'm not weak... But there was one thing that broke her. Felix had mentioned her kids. He'd mentioned Konner and James. The house shook again, and some of the windows had started to audibly crack. She stood up, her gaze on the ground, but her demeanor was visibly much, much darker. "Don't...you...dare...mention them..." she said through clenched teeth. That very last question of his did it. "I am nothing like you!" she said, bringing her gaze to him, while at the same time, a wind blew Felix straight through one of the walls of her house. This wasn't Serenity either. This was the side of her that she'd hidden behind childish games, the side she'd always known was there. Felix had taken control of the side of him like this long ago. Serenity had no control over it, and when it came out...good luck.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 6:07 pm

(OH SHIZZZ!)

Felix turned to the window as they started to crack. This was bad, really really bad. He stepped back. This was getting out of control. Serenity was's there anymore, but she wasn't here either. She'd bypassed it to her darker side. When she stood up he knew that this was about to get ugly. The force of the wind caught him off guard and the impact of the wall made him gasp before he was pushed through it. Rolling across the ground of the next room he coughed. So, maybe she wasn't weak afterall. He grinned darkly and stood up dusting himself off. "You didn't expect to kill me, did you?" He asked. He'd have to play through her emotions, until he found the real Serenity, even if he had to physically find it by going into her consious. That was a dangerous game he'd be playing, but it would save both their lives, is he played it well.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 6:24 pm

(LMFAO)

The harsh winds outside didn't cease after she'd blown him through the wall, and the house still shook from impact of the winds. As Felix flew through the wall, Serenity started walking towards it. A red mist-like chakra started surrounding her, and her gaze was still blank. Blue and green were the colors of her chakra when it was used passively. Serenity was one of those rare people who's chakra changed color with intent. And this time, it's intent was to kill. She'd forgot that Felix was immortal for the time being. All she cared about was shutting him up. For good. "With a move like that. No," she responded simply to his question, her voice not sounding at all like normal. The other voice had been blank and hopeless; her normal voice was bright and a bit higher pitched, cheery, if one wanted to go that far; but this voice...it was blank, yes, but not hopeless. It was dripping with malicious intent.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 6:32 pm

Felix felt the sudden need to draw a kunai to defend himself. He could visibly see her chakra, and what was most disturbing was that it was red. Why hadn't Kyla warned him ahead of time. But she had, she'd told him his eyes were shrouded by hate. And they were, that was why he'd not noticed her change in demeanor. He though she was just depressed, and now look. Even her voice was different. Felix didn't want to fight her. "So you've proved your point, what's your next step?" He asked. He'd have to rely on speed to keep himself from being hit like that again. Her wind was stronger than he expected.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 7:07 pm

Serenity stopped outside the hole she'd made and looked at him, a light smirk coming over her face at his question. That was probably her equivolant to Felix's grin. "Proved my point? I don't think I have just yet," she said, tilting her head to the side just slightly. As soon as she'd done that, one of the knives from the kitchen flew swiftly and silently at Felix from behind. She didn't stop there. She allowed her air to carry her through the hole in the wall, making it look much like she was floating. She landed back on the ground not too far from Felix, and aimed her wind to pick him up by the front of his shirt, much like a normal man would, if they had the strength. She hadn't even paid any attention to whether or not the knife had actually hit Felix. "How many years have we known each other? And how many times over those years have you left, or took your anger out on me, because you couldn't handle it? I'm no training dummy Felix, I'm not some stress toy for you to take your anger out on when you've bit off more than you can chew." She aimed air at his stomach that would equal the force of a punch from a very strong man, maybe even one that equaled Felix's strength.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 7:18 pm

Felix didn't know the knife was coming. Serenity was getting a bit too comfortable with this wind thing. He flinched as he was hit in the back. He pulled the blade out and tossed it too the side only to suddenly be lifted forward and then punched. All this from her wind? How is this even possible? Felix coughed. Mother, forgive me for what I'm about to do now. Felix turned in the air and kicked Serenity in the side to put some distance between them and then moved back with a kunai in hand. He would not stand here and let her beat the hell out of him. He wasn't her punching bag.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 7:30 pm

Serenity hadn't really expected him to hit her, though she should've, so when he did, she rolled across the ground a few times before coming to a stop on her side with her back facing him. Her hair was sprawled over her face as she laid there a few moments. Yes, her body was fragile. Which is why the whole time she'd used her wind to fight. Did that make her weak? Because she couldn't fight without it? Her chakra seemed to recede a little bit before flaring out at the very thought. Slowly Serenity pushed herself up, her eyes still the dark blue, and the red chakra still surrounding her, though it seemed to have become calmer after she'd been hit. He'd never once hit her before. He'd been about to, but he'd never done it. What was she doing? Why was she attacking him like this? It wasn't as if she enjoyed it, she'd just wanted him to stop talking, and now it had just gone too far. Her dark blue eyes rose to look at his, seeming to be a bit calmer as well. She was no longer fuming like before, but she was still pissed off.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 7:36 pm

Felix didn't dare go near her. He didn't know what her range was. He stepped back, the pain in his back dull. Well, he'd never thought she'd try and stab him before. He kind of deserved it though. After all those things he'd done to her and what not. He shook his head and watched as she got up. The kunai still in his hand. He wasn't going to say anything that'd upset her even more, that was for sure. "You good?" He asked. His guard was still up as he slowly approached her. "Want to give life another shot?" He asked. "People are waiting for you on the outside." He out stretched his open hand to her. If she tried anything, he would act without questioning.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 7:45 pm

Serenity swallowed and said nothing in response to his questions. She took a cautious step backwards, nearly tripping as she did so, when he started towards her, even though his advance was slow. Her chakra flared out fearfully, though all that was shown on Serenity's face was mild anger. She didn't want to show him her fear. She looked at his hand as he held it out, then back to his face. "N-no," she stuttered, shaking her head and taking another step back. "I don't want to get hurt again," she said, shaking her head again and taking another step back from him, this time the fear started showing through her still dark blue eyes. "If I come back I'll keep getting hurt," she said, her red chakra flaring out in fear again, but it didn't seem as dangerous anymore.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 7:50 pm

Now was the time to act, while she was falling into fear. Felix allowed his own chakra to take form. He nodded to her with a small smirk. "You don't have to come back to me," He told her. "But you will need me to get back to the other side." He informed her. "Once you're back with friends, I'll leave you be and you'll never have to deal with the pain of being hurt ever again. I promise." He dropped the kunai and it clattered on the ground. "This time it'll be different." He motioned her towards him as he took another step foward. He was so close to bringing her back, she just had to trust him.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 7:58 pm

Serenity's shoulders dropped at his words. How could he promise something like that? "Liar," she said quietly. "They're all going to die...you can't promise me that I won't get hurt..." she said, her red chakra turning slowly to blue and fading at the same time, and her dark blue eyes returning slowly to their bright blue color. She was still scared, and it showed. "Nothing ever changes, how can things be different this time?" she asked. She still felt hopeless, but at least she had emotions. At least she wasn't throwing Felix around with her wind. She was suddenly feeling a deep pain of regret for everything. Not just everything that had happened over the past week, but for everything she'd ever done. Her entire life, mortal life too, was beginning to make her feel a deep pain. If people never changed, how could things possibly change? There would always be people with personalities similar to those in the past. Always. History would always repeat itself. He was lying to her again.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 8:21 pm

(Unfitting Music)

Felix saw the changes. It was time to break into her consicious and completely bring her back. Nightmare Orchestra: Conscious. The room slowly darkened until it was just the two of them floating in the darkness. The only light that was in the room was Felix's blue chakra. Felix stepped forward. The music that was playing around them was odd. It was the first time he'd heard it. But all the same peaceful. (The unfitting music is the music playing) "Serenity," he voice echoed in the darkness. "Wake up, you're safe now." He held out his hand once more to her. "From here on out, everything's going to be okay. Just trust me." His blue eys were almost pleading. If this didn't wake her up, he didn't know what would.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 8:30 pm

(OMFG SO COOL)

Serenity blinked, and looked around the room, feeling scared, when the whole room seemed to turn to darkness. She looked back to Felix, because he was the only source of light she could see anymore. What was he doing? The music that she heard...it sounded familiar to her, but she didn't know why. She went to take another step back from Felix, but stopped. She found herself unable...no, unwilling, to move any farther away from him. She felt like some kind of frightened little child. Was she really safe like he said she was? She gave a light swallow, then slowly approached him, reaching out to take his hand. She hesitated when her hand was just several inches away from his, but it only lasted a moment before she lightly took his hand. Was...she really safe now?
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 8:37 pm

Felix took another step towards her. His eyes shinning when she finally accepted his hand. He lightly pulled her into a hug. "Welcome home," he whispered. "It's good to have you back." Felix had seen both sides of the world now. That side where he hated everything and everyone, and the side that felt helpless to saving the one who was most precious to him. But most of all, what felt good was to have her back in his arms, and really safe. He looked up into the darkness. Stars were starting to appear in the sky. When she was truely back to her normal self the sky would melt into a blue sky and they'd fall as soft as a feather into reality.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 8:45 pm

Serenity hadn't expected it when he pulled her into a hug, and for once, her arms stayed by her side as he hugged her. She didn't know what to do. Was he back? Was he just doing this to return her to normal before he left again? Should she have hugged him back? There were so many uncertainties flying through her head that she was starting to get a headache from it. "Home....?" she whispered almost inaudibly. The only reason he'd be able to hear her was because they were so close. Was...her home with Felix? Tears lightly started forming in her eyes as she remembered something. She'd hurt him. She had no rights to be with him. She hadn't only hurt him emotionally this time either...this time she'd really hurt him. A couple of the tears spilling over, Serenity lightly buried her head in his shoulder and hugged him back. "I'm sorry...I'm so sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 8:49 pm

Felix saw the tears. What could he possibly do about them. Crying helped the soul, or so he was told. He heard her say home and he grinned. When she buried her arm into his shoulder he gave a sigh. "No need to apologize," he assured her. "You're back, that's all that matters." He patted her back lightly. "Now, you ready to meet everyone else. They've been worried sick about you." He told her.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 8:58 pm

Serenity couldn't believe his calmness. He should hate her by now...in fact, the other day he'd wanted to...she didn't finish the thought. She couldn't. Not now, not when she was just getting back. No need to apologize? She'd...she'd hurt him though. The one thing she never wanted to do, not in a million years, not in an eternity. She kept her head buried lightly in his shoulder, feeling a wave of fear wash over her as he asked if she was ready to see everyone else. He'd told her earlier that he'd leave as soon as she was back with friends. That she could forget about him and not worry. She didn't want that. She swallowed and pulled back a little, but couldn't look Felix in the eye. She only nodded in response to his question. Don't leave me! Not again, please don't leave me! I love you too much to live without you... but she couldn't get the words out. Suffer in silence little lamb.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 9:07 pm

(i like that last sentence)

Felix looked at her as she nodded then to the dark sky filled with a few stars as it melted into the blue sky. A wind picked up as they started to fall but settled down. This was all an illusion, but it was great for getting people back to the real world. Another second and they were back in the living room. Felix looked around. There was a hole in the wall where he'd been knocked through. Papers everywhere from her drawings, and cracked windows from the wind. Looked like a hurricane hit. "We're back," he said.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 9:13 pm

(Thought you would.)

Serenity looked up lightly as the sky melted to blue. This was all too weird. When they reappeared in the living room, Serenity looked around, her shoulders dropping. What have I done...for so long I tried to keep it away...and when it does finally wake up...it does all this...it hurts Felix...this is why I'm better off away from people... she thought, her gaze saddening. "Thank you Felix..." she said quietly. What she really wanted to do was cling to him and start apologizing, telling him that she'd do anything to make it up to him, anything at all. But he'd get angry with her again. She knew this already.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 9:20 pm

Felix blinked as she said thank you. "No problem kid," he said and patted her head. If you should be thanking anyone, it should be James, and maybe Konner. Felix thought with a grin remember the two boys. Mission accomplish. He was now in such a great mood that he really would call off the deal with Jasper. After this little ordeal with Serenity, Felix now knew what it wwas like to lose someone. People couldn't change, he was sticking with that, but they sure as hell could act that part. And if Rin was a good enough actor, he'd leave her and Jasper alone.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 9:25 pm

Serenity only blinked as he patted her head. She was older than him, why was he calling her kid? She found herself thinking that, but she didn't know why. Was she already returning to her normal self? "What...what are you going to do now?" she asked, her voice back to normal as well. She was a bit scared though...no, she was very scared. She didn't want him to leave, but if he was going to...she wouldn't stop him. He'd done too much for her, and she'd done this. She glanced at the wall. She'd have to get someone to fix that. She'd bitten her lower lip lightly in anticipation of his answer, and her arms had dropped to her sides, her gaze having returned to him.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 9:40 pm

Felix looked down at her when she asked what he'd do next. He thought about it. "I'm going to help you clean this place up for starters," he said. "It's still pretty early and I have time to kill." He gave a grin. "Where do you want me to start?" He asked. He had placed his hands in his jacket pockets as he awaited her answer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Meeting

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next